Farm Visit/CSA Program
What To Expect When You're Visiting
- CSA Membership/Season Pass$40CSA stands for Community Shared Agriculture. Many of you may be familiar with the box o' week model of CSA–we are a U-Pick CSA. The $40 Season Pass/membership fee buys you a case of our delicious Asian pears, as well as the ability to visit the farm and pick, and pay for, as much fruit as you want to throughout the growing season (June-November). Season Passes/Membershps are per family or group of four and are renewed each season. Please call 707-829-0617 for the most up-to-date information on U-pick.
- Apples$2.50Gabriel Farm grows many apple varieties that include early, mid and late season ripening types including: McIntosh, Gravenstein, Gala, Braeburn, Gilbert Golden Delicious, Fuji and Rome. See our Calendar of availability below for expected dates of ripeness.
- Farm StoreOur farm store is where you'll weigh-out and stock up with other farm products including Asian Pears, Jam, Popsicles, Dried Flowers, and other farm treats.
- What to Wear/Bring?Closed-toe shoes, sunscreen, water, smiles. Park in our lot or on the road. Walk down the driveway and you will be greeted at the check in table. Sign up for membership and staff will show you where to go and what to do.
- Safety & ChildrenGabriel Farm is a working farm. While we make every effort to create a safe and fun environment, we have lots of equipment. Please stay with your children at all times and do not allow them to climb on farm equipment or trees.
- PicnicsWe have tables for you out under our beautiful persimmon trees. Bring a picnic and enjoy the view!
- Calendar of Fruits/AvailabilityJune - Raspberries + Mulberries + Flowers July - Raspberries + Mulberries + Blackberries + Flowers August -Gravenstein Apples + McIntosh Apples + Blackberries + Raspberries + Flowers + Tomatoes September - Gilbert Golden Delicious Apples + Gala Apples + Braeburn Apples + Raspberries + Flowers + Tomatoes October - Fuji Apples + Rome Apples November - Fuji Apples + Persimmons + Pineapple Guavas
- Asian Pears$3Gabriel Farm grows 7 varieties of Asian Pears that are available for purchase at our store. U-Pick is not offered for Asian Pears. Asian Pears are available in our store beginning mid-August and continuing until mid-November. Varieties include: Hosui, Shinseki, Chojuro, 20th Century, Niitaka, Shinko, Ya Li.
- No Dogs Please.While we love dogs and have one of our own, many of our customers and their children do not enjoy the canine presence. For this reason we ask you to leave your pets at home or confine them to your vehicle during your stay at the farm. Gabriel Farm will allow trained service animals.
This year new memberships/season passes will be required for all visitors. Please plan to bring personal sanitizers and facemasks. Plan to observe the 6-foot protocol for social distancing and wearing a mask when interacting close-up with staff.