Our Appetisers entail dishes from all around India, bringing a unique Punjabi twist to each regional curry house favourite.
- Veg BhujiyaAn upgrade on the classic Onion Bhaji. Thinly sliced onions and Maris Piper potatoes, tossed with fresh spinach until fried in a lightly spiced batter.£4.75
- Paneer PakoraPaneer with a fresh herb filling, lightly fried and fried to perfection£5.25
- Garlic Spiced MushroomsBaby Button mushrooms cooked with fresh garlic and aromatic ground spices, finished off with a dash of cream for smoothness.£5.95
- Taranga Chicken TikkaA Trio of premium chicken fillets, each infused with its own special marination.£6.50
- Gulnari Sheek KebabTraditional skewers of finely minced lamb delicately flavoured with coriander, chillies and our ground spices, creating an extraordinary play on aromas.£6.50
- Bhakra ChampFinest cuts of locally sourced British Lamb Chops, spiced and marinated in an earthy combination of ginger, garlic and ground spices until grilled in our charcoal tandoor.£7.95
- Tandoori QuailGrilled baby quail marinated in exotic spices, culminating into an unforgettable blend of flavours. Definitely one for the Game lovers!£8.95
- Book Your Table Today to See Our Full Menu Inside
With the launch of Singh’s Maharaja Dining, our new menu entails dishes from all around India, bringing a unique Punjabi twist to each regional dish.
- Kashmiri KarahiChicken fillets cooked in a smooth and silky sauce, finished with red bell peppers and onion for crunch. (mild)£13.95
- Saag Wala GhoshtFresh spinach sauteed with the finest cuts of lamb, with coriander seeds, ginger, garlic and ground spices.£13.95
- Goan FishCod loin cooked in fresh spices, coconut cream, curry leaves, served in creamy sauce. (mild/medium)£13.95
- Dhaba MurghiHome Style chicken curry cooked with the finest ground spices used only in Punjab! (spicy)£13.95
- Lamb Peg PatialaLamb simmered over a low heat in a brandy infused medium curry sauce. (medium)£14.95
- Saffron Chickenrich and smooth creamy sauce infused with the Saffron, the king of all spices. (mild)£14.95
- Rajasthani GhostFinest cuts of lamb marinated in ground spices, yogurt, ginger, garlic and fresh chilies, cooked slowly until it melts like butter in your mouth! (hot)£14.95
Elegant dishes originating from the Indian sub continent, kept traditional with Mr Singh's specia;l touch of course, just the way you like it!
- Kerala ChickenChicken breast cooked in a rich, tomato and cream sauce with seven of the finest Indian spices. (mild)£13.95
- Chennai ChickenA must try for all the Madras lovers. Chicken fillets seared in our home made mustard infused oil, cooked with curry leaves and fresh green chillies. (hot)£12.95
- Butter ChickenA favourite amongst all Indians! originating from Punjab and known as the mother of all chicken tikka masalas'£12.95
- Garlic Chilli SpiceChicken breast cooked in a hot and spicy garlic infused curry sauce! (hot)£13.95
- Achari ChickenChicken breast fillets marinated in our own pickle mix and cooked in a rich and smooth curry sauce. (spicy)£13.95
- Jeera ChickenChicken breast fillets cooked in a aromatic cumin infused sauce. (medium)£13.95
- Fish PunjabiCod Loin cooked in a tradition Punjabi sauce using the finest spice mix known only to Mr Singh! (spicy)£15.95
- Punjabi KarahiNorth Indian speciality cooked using the finest ground spices, fresh chillies, onions and Simla mirch. (hot)£13.95
- Bhuna MethiFinest cuts of lamb cooked in a Rich and earthy sauce infused with fenugreek leaves. (medium)£14.95
Maharaja's Tandoori Selection
No Caption Needed!
- Mixed TandooriA selection of chicken of lamb slow cooked in our charcoal clay over.£16.95
- Tandoori FishLightly spiced cod loin cooked to perfection.£14.95
- Tandoori ChickenChicken breast marinated in our classic tandoori spice mix and finished off in the clay oven£14.95
Thanks to its rich agricultural land, Punjab is best known for its vegetarian dishes.
- Sabzi MandiSeasonal vegetables cooked with Punjab's finest ground spices.£6.95
- Achari BhindiLady's Fingers, lightly spiced in our pickle mix cooked with onions and tomatoes.£6.95
- Chilli PaneerAn Indo-Chinese favourite. Indian cheese cooked with ground spices and finished with home made sweet chilli chutney.£6.95
- Dal MakhaniDark lentils and kidney beans slow cooked with ginger, garlic, ground spices and finished off with cream.£6.95