- SamosasSavory fried pastries stuffed with spiced potatoes and peas.
- Mixed Vegetable PakoraDeep fried fritters made with chickpea batter, spinach, potatoes, onions, green chilis
- KachoriSpecial pastry made with spiced Moong dal and refined flour
- PohaFlattened rice cooked with onions, peanuts, bell peppers, dried coconut and spices
- Loaded Samosa ChaatSavory samosas topped with chickpeas, raita (yogurt sauce), diced onions, crisps, mint and tamarind chutneys
- Aloo Tikki ChaatPotato patties (Aloo Tikki) topped with raita (yogurt sauce), onions, crisps, chaat masala, mint and tamarind chutneys
- Pav BhajiButtered "Pav" bread served with a spicy vegetable medley (cauliflower, bell peppers, peas, potatoes, tomatoes, cilantro)
- Stuffed ParathasIndian style flatbreads, stuffed with your choice of paneer (soft cheese) or potatoes or vegetables
- Tandoori Garlic NaanTandoor (clay oven) bread garnished with garlic, cilantro, butter
- Butter ChickenSucculent, boneless Chicken (Halal) in a creamy tomato and almond sauce, served with aromatic Basmati Rice
- Bombay BiryaniAromatic basmati rice cooked with marinated chicken, dried plums, potatoes and spices.
- Vegetable BiryaniAromatic basmati rice cooked with nuts, raisins, spices, and mixed vegetables
- Shahi PaneerPaneer (Indian soft cheese) in a "shahi" spiced tomato cream sauce.
- Paneer Tikka MasalaPaneer (Indian Soft Cheese) cooked with spices, ginger, cashew paste, tomatoes and onions in a creamy sauce
- Minced Lamb KeemaMinced lamb (halal) cooked with peas, tomatoes, onions and jalapenos, garnished with pickled onions and cilantro. Served over aromatic Basmati Rice.
- Chicken CurrySucculent Chicken (Halal) cooked in a 'curry" sauce, served over aromatic basmati rice.
- Dal MakhaniMashed black lentils and red kidney beans cooked with ginger, spices, butter and cream...north Indian classic!
- Tadka DalSpicy yellow lentils tempered with oil, spices and herbs
- Matar PaneerPaneer (Indian Soft Cheese) cooked with peas and tomatoes
- Mango LassiA cool Indian-style smoothie...pureed mangoes, yogurt and cane sugar
- Gulab JamunPistachio dumplings soaked in a cardamom infused syrup
- Masala ChaiTea, indian-style! Black tea with milk, ginger, cardamom and sugar
- Jodhpuri JalebiFried flour-based batter, soaked in a simple syrup.