Meringue sandwich cookies so soft and sweet!
- Macarons$20Price is per dozen. $2 individually. $10 for 6. Current Flavors: Vanilla, Chocolate, Lemon, S'mores, Mocha, Lavender-Honey, Mint, Apple Pie, Peanut Butter Cup, Pumpkin (Fall seasonal). Call for special flavor requests!
Go ahead and smell it. You know you want to.
- Dinner Rolls$72 dozen golden rolls, great for special dinners.
- Banana Bread$52 bananas and lots of love make a delicious sweet bread for dessert or breakfast.
- Pumpkin Bread (seasonal)$5Moist and chock full of pumpkin and goodness! Nuts and other additions can be mixed in for an extra $1!
- Apple PieA national favorite. Stuffed with gala apples and cinnamon with a crumbly top for maximum flakiness.
- Full Size (9 inches)$12
- Small Size (6.5 inches)$6
- Blueberry PieAbsolutely stuffed with blueberries. May cause purple fingers.
- Full Size (9 inches)$15
- Small Size (6 inches)$8
- Cherry PieLook at that lattice top oozing with cherry goodness. Just look at it!
- Full Size (9 inches)$20
- Small Size (6.5 inches)$10
- Mixed Berry PieBlueberries, Raspberries, and Blackberries blended for a deliciously sweet-and-tangy taste with a crumbly top.
- Full Size (9 inches)$18
- Small Size (6.5 inches)$9
- Strawberry Rhubarb (Seasonal)Sweet, tart, then sweet again! Available in Spring and Summer.
- Full Size (9 inch)$18
- Small Size (6 inch)$9
- Peach (seasonal)Tangy and perfectly ripened peaches do a little dance in your mouth when you dig into this pie! Available Summer and Fall.
- Full Size (9 inches)$20
- Small Size (6 inches)$10
Prices by the dozen.
- Sugar CookiesSimple, sweet cookies made with real sugar. $6 for a plain dozen. $9 for cookies with simple icing. $20 for custom decorations.
- Plain (No icing)$6
- Custom Icing$20
- Chocolate Chip Cookies$6Chewy, stuffed with chocolate, you won't find this in the store. Price is for one dozen.
- S'mores Cookies$7Chocolate cookie with chocolate chips, graham crackers, and marshmallows. Hey, there's always a bonfire somewhere. Price is for one dozen.
- Peanut Butter Blossoms$5Peanut butter cookies with a Hershey's kiss pressed into the center. Price per dozen
- Mexican wedding cookies$7Kind of like Pecan Sandies, but copiously covered in powdered sugar! Melts in your mouth with nutty goodies. CONTAINS NUTS.
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies$5A healthier (sort of) option, made with with oats and raisins. Prices is per dozen.
Oh, yes. Orders come in dozens. Single donuts available at markets.
- Glazed$1Shines like an angel, tastes like a devil. Rings or bars available. $1 each or $10 dozen.
- Chocolate$1Dipped, slathered, what's the difference? Rings or bars available. $1 each or $10 dozen.
- Cinnamon-Sugar$1We'd call them finger-licking good, but the Colonel would sue us. $1 each or $10 per dozen.
- Donut Holes$1Mini pieces of heaven in any of our donut flavors: glazed, chocolate, cinnamon-sugar. $1 for a dozen holes.
- Marshmallow Fluff Donuts$2ish sho ghud yu gaish (Sorry, too much gooey marshmallow fluff!) $20 per dozen.
- Jelly Filled Donut$2It's a classic for a reason. $20 per dozen.
Forget the grocery store, forget fast food drive-thrus, we'll start your day off right. Served all day!
- Cinnamon Rolls$2Thick cinnamon swirls drizzled with sweet glaze, but you're still drooling over the picture, aren't you? $2 for individual rolls, $20 for a dozen.
- Blueberry Muffins$2Topped with turbinado sugar for that perfect texture! $20 for a dozen.
Crispy, thick, and yummy. Great with butter, jam, or cream cheese.
- Plain Bagel$3Simple and yummy. Price per 1/2 dozen
- Blueberry Bagels$7It's a bagel with fresh blueberries in it. Simple as. Price per 1/2 dozen
- Cinnamon Raisin Bagel$5Sweet, swirly, and cinnamon-y! Price per 1/2 dozen
- Jalapeno Bagel$6Spicy and delish, these will have you craving more (and a glass of water)! Even the bagel is happy to be on our menu! Price per 1/2 dozen.