- Gobi ManchurianCrispy, fried cauliflower florets tossed in spicy, tangy soy-based sauce.$7
- PakoraMixed vegetables dipped in spicy batter and deep fried to make perfect fritters.$5
- SamosaSavory, fried pastry stuffed with potato, peas, and herbs served with mint and tamarind chutney.$5
- Chilly PaneerFresh cubes of paneer sautéed with green peppers and red onions in, herb-filled, delectable tangy sauce.$7
- Chicken 65Deep fried, boneless chicken bites, marinated and tossed with South Indian spices and curry leaves.$8
- Pepper FrySpicy, pepper-based sauce, with red onions, curry leaves, and mint.$9
- Apollo FishBoneless fish marinated with Chef’s special South Indian spices served with onions and lemon.$9
- Samosa ChaatCrumbled samosa and chickpeas topped with onion, tomato, red, green chutney, sweet yogurt, and garnished with sev, cilantro and spices.$7
- Papdi ChaatCrisp flour wafers served with diced potato, chickpeas, diced onion, tomato, topped with red, green chutney, sweet yogurt, garnished with sev and cilantro.$7
- Palak ChaatCrispy, fresh baby spinach topped with onion, sweet yogurt, tamarind chutney, sev and cilantro$7
All Entrees are served with Basmati Rice
- Tikka MasalaDelicious, creamy, tomato-based recipe simmered with a blend of bold spices and fenugreek.
- SaagButtery, rich and delicious spinach recipe with a kick of fenugreek, ginger and garlic cooked slowly to perfection.
- KormaMughlai dish prepared in a creamy cashew-based sauce with a subtle hint of mint and cardamom.
- Mixed Vegetable$11
- CurryWholesome onion-based dish with tomato, clove, cinnamon, ginger and garlic.
- Mixed Vegetable$11
- KarahiTraditional Indian dish with a blend of green peppers, onions, and tomatoes mixed with aromatic blend of spices, cooked in a traditional Indian wok, karahi.
- VindalooBold Goan delicacy prepared with crushed red chilies, cloves, cinnamon, ginger and vinegar.
All Chef's Specials are served with Basmati Rice
- Gutti VankayaFresh baby egg plants stuffed with a peanut spice blend, slow cooked to perfection in a sesame-tamarind based sauce.$13
- Daal of the DayLentils slow cooked with delectable Indian spices. Please ask your waiter for today’s special creation.$12
- ChettinadAuthentic regional recipe prepared with a coconut and poppy seed based sauce, then sizzled with mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- Andhra PulusuTamarind and onion-based tangy dish prepared with warm blend of aromatic South Indian spices.
- Boiled Eggs$13
- Rajugari KuraBold and spicy coconut tamarind recipes with a delicate balance of mouthwatering spices.
- Boneless Chicken$14
- Bone In Chicken$14
- Chana MasalaChickpeas, tomatoes, and onions cooked with garlic, ginger, cumin, and aamchoor (tangy dried mango powder).$11
- GonguraTraditional Andhra delicacy, cooked in a spicy masala base with sour red sorrel leaves enriching the flavor of meat, which gives it a distinctive fiery tangy taste and a delightful aroma.
- Boneless Chicken$14
- Bone in Chicken$14
All Tandoori Items are served with Naan, Raita and Chutney
- Tandoori ChickenBone in chicken marinated in yogurt, ginger, garlic, lemon and fresh ground spices grilled in a clay, tandoor oven.$13
- Malai KabobChicken breast marinated in sour cream, lemon, and mild ground spices, grilled in a clay, tandoor oven.$14
- Shrimp KabobShrimp marinated in yogurt, ginger, garlic, lemon and fresh ground spices, grilled in a clay, tandoor oven.$14
- Chicken Tikka KabobChicken breast marinated in yogurt, ginger, garlic, lemon and fresh ground spices, grilled in a clay, tandoor oven.$14
- Lamb Seekh KabobGround Lamb marinated in yogurt, ginger, garlic, lemon and fresh ground spices on skewers, grilled in clay, tandoor oven.$15
- Paneer Tikka KabobPaneer cubes in yogurt, ginger, garlic, lemon and fresh ground spices on skewers, grilled in a clay, tandoor oven.$14
- Tandoori Vegetable KabobMixed Vegetables marinated in yogurt, ginger, garlic, lemon and fresh ground spices on skewers, grilled in a clay tandoor oven.$13
- BiryaniAromatic long grained basmati rice flavored in exotic herbs and spices cooked in layers. Served with onions, lemon, salan, gravy and raita.
- Peas PulaoPeas and Basmati rice sautéed in ghee and cumin.$5
- Cheese NaanNaan stuffed with freshly grated cheese and baked in clay oven. Served with mild Tikka Masala sauce.$5
- Chicken and RiceMildly marinated chicken grilled in tandoor oven and butter rice. Served with mild Tikka Masala sauce.$6
Breads and Sides
- Garlic Naan$3
- Onion Naan$3
- Paneer Naan$4
- Masala House Special Naan$4
- Roti (Whole wheat breard)$3
- Basmati Rice$2