- MutabelSmoky eggplant blended with yogurt, tahini, freshly squeezed lemon and garlic.
- HummusA smooth and flavourful blend of chickpeas, lemon, tahini and garlic
- Top with Meat
- TaboulehOne of the healthiest salads in the world! Whole grain bulgur tossed with fresh tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce, parsley, mint, and lemon
- Salateh Naameh(Syrian Everyday Salad) Fresh tomatoes, cucumbers, green peppers, onions, parsley and mint tossed in a light lemon and olive oil dressing.
- Salateh Malfoof (Cabbage Salad)Crisp and refreshing cabbage tossed in a light pomegranate – sumac dressing and topped with pomegranate seeds, parsley and mint.
- Salatet Batata ( potatoe salad)Cubes of potatoes tossed in a light lemon mint dressing
- Spiced Cashew riceLong- grain rice cooked to perfection with a blend of spices, topped with golden cashews.
- Rice with vermicellimedium-grain rice, cooked with golden vermicelli pasta
- Yalanji (Grape Leaf Rolls)Ground beef and rice blended with spices and rolled into vine leaves.
- FalafelTasty chickpea fritters seasoned with onion, garlic, parsley and a special blend of spices
- KibbehA distinctive blend of meat and spices rolled into a bulgur crust.
- Fatayer (pies)An assortments of our pies *can include zataar, ground beef, cheese, and spinach.
- Shish Burak (Meat Dumplings)Meat dumplings stewed in a rich yogurt sauce
- Kousa MahshiFresh zucchini stuffed with a savory blend of meat (or vegetables) and rice, stewed in a tomato sauce
- Grilled ChickenPieces of whole chicken seasoned and grilled
- Chef's choiceAn authentic Syrian dish that changes weekly. check our facebook or give us a call to ask about the week's special.
- Kofta KababGround lamb and beef blended with parsley and spices and barbecued to perfection.
- Shish Tawook (Chicken Kabob)Yogurt marinated cubes of savoury chicken skewered and grilled.
- BaklavaLayers of phyllo dough filled with pistachios and soaked in simple syrup rolled up into bite-sized rolls
- BasbousaA melt-in-your-mouth piece of semolina cake moistened with yogurt and topped with shredded coconut
- Ma’moulTraditional bite-sized Middle Eastern cookies stuffed with dates or pistachios and moulded into beautiful pattern
- MushabakGolden fried dough soaked in sugary syrup and topped with pistachios
- Seasme CookiesA small, thin, crispy cookie coated with toasted sesame seeds
- KnafehShredded dough filled with sweet soft cheese presented with a beautiful bright, orange finish
- Mint TeaSweetened black tea steeped with fresh mint leaves.
- Arabic CoffeeLightly roasted coffee beans scented with cardamom.