- Original CheeseAll cheese....ALL DAY! Our delicious five-cheese blend combined with our signature tomato sauce and special seasoning blend. It doesn't matter if you are a Packer fan or not...being a Cheesehead is always a good idea.
- PepperoniYou were going to just get cheese, but you decided you wanted to be adventurous today! Good choice...this is a classic with lots of tasty pepperoni, five cheese blend, tomato sauce, and our signature seasoning blend.
- SausageYou don't have to be from Italy to enjoy this classic Italian Sausage favorite. Layered with Italian Sausage, five cheese blend, tomato sauce, and our signature pizza seasoning. 'Delizioso!'
- Meat LoversDo you like meat? Of course you do...This pizza is topped with pepperoni, sausage, Canadian bacon, and bacon with a five-cheese blend and our signature tomato sauce. Indulge, little carnivore, indulge.
- Veggie LoversNo Meat....No Problem! This Vegetarian option is loaded with fresh veggies, including onions, black olives, green peppers, and mushrooms and a five-cheese blend all layered on a rich pesto sauce. If your mouth isn't watering yet, then we can't help you!
- Local ClassicEqual Parts Meat and Veggies for a well-rounded diet! This employee favorite includes pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, green peppers, a bunch of tasty cheese, basil-infused sauce, and our signature pizza seasoning. You really can't go wrong with this one.
- Chicken Bacon RanchIf we had a bunch of land out West, we would name it the Chicken Bacon Ranch. Why? Because this pizza is so good, it should have something named after it. Honestly, how could you go wrong with tender chicken, crispy bacon, and some high-quality ranch drizzled over the top. Also...there is cheese. Lots of it. Need I say more...
- Specialty PizzasA few times per season, we will crank the flavor way up with our creative Specialty Pizzas that are available for a limited time only. Past offerings include Bacon Cheeseburger and Fresh Caprese. You definitely don't want to miss these!
- Soft Bavarian PretzelsYou are probably wondering...why is the soft pretzel in the Pizza category?? Is it a pretzel flavored pizza? Did the owners just fall asleep when writing this menu? Actually, we take large Bavarian-inspired soft pretzels from Milwaukee Pretzel Co. and we cover them in Garlic Butter and Pizza Seasoning and cook them on our hot-stones, just like our pizzas! Comes with a side of hot cheese sauce! Definitely enough to share!
- Gluten Free OptionsWe have 14" Gluten Free crusts that can be used with any pizza selection!
- Fresh Cheese CurdsYou hear that?? It's that squeaky cheese goodness you can only get from fresh made cheese curds. Made locally by Ellsworth Creamery and delivered fresh weekly for your cheese fix!
- Beef SticksSourced from Holmen Meat Locker a short drive away, these delicious beef snack sticks are a great way to prep your senses while you wait for the Meat Lover's Pizza. We get it, you really like meat.
- Kettle ChipsLittle bags of crunchy salty goodness. We change the flavors and brands throughout the season to add a little variety to your snack life. Perfect for munching as you look longingly at your neighbors pizza while yours is getting made!
- Ice Cream SandwichesIts summer. Its hot. The solution? Delicious, cold, and creamy Kemps Ice Cream Sandwiches. They are simple, classic, and the perfect ending to a nice meal at the farm!
- Local Beer & WineWe have a great selection of local and unique craft beer and wine available at the farm. Whether you like your beers hoppy or your wines sweet, we have something for everyone. We even change out some seasonal offerings for those people who crave a little variety!
- LemonadeA Wisconsin summer staple. Tart, sweet, ice cold, and SUPER refreshing! Try it with splash of Strawberry for some extra flavor. Or don't. We won't tell you what to do.
- SodaWhether you call it "soda" or "pop", there are so many options to choose from!! Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Mountain Dew, and Mist Twist. We even have two local bottled sodas made across the river in Spring Grove, MN (Creamy Orange and Root Beer).
- WaterYou need it to survive...so you should probably have some. If you are feeling extra adventurous, order it on the rocks (attempted ice humor).