- Ghostfish Seasonal Selection | 160z |$7
- Trabanco Natural Cider I Spain 750ml |$15
- Beau Soleil Dry Cider I France 750ml |$13
- D's Wicked Cider Baked Apple I Washington 220z |$10
- Black Raspberry Nectar | 750ml |$25
- Sunshine Nectar (Apricot) | 750 ml |$25
- Traditional | 750 ml |$30
- St Feuillien | Magnum, 1.5 L |$99
House Wine by the Glass
Tea by the Pot
Brewed when you order
- Homemade Organic Chai$7.50
- Fresh Brewed Green Tea$5
- Seasonal Herbal Tea$5
- cup of Chai$4.50
- Cafe Mule Cold Brew Coffee I Bottle |$4.50
Lassi by the Bottle
- Taj Mahal Mango Lassi$8
- Sweet Lassi$8
- Vegan Coconut Lassi$8
- Anise & Salt Lassi$8
Soda by the Bottle
- Diet coke$3
- Martinelli's Sparkling Apple Cider | 750 ml |$13
- San Pellegrino | 750ml |$13
Wine by the Bottle
- Requim I Cabernet Savignon I Washington | 750 ml |$36Densely layered, generous blackberry and black currant fruit with vibrant acidity. The fruit was sourced from 4 vineyard sites in Walla Walla and Horse Heaven Hills.
- Milou I Rouge I France | 750 ml |$25Ripe black cheny and huckleberry notes, supported by hints of espresso and spice allow this versatile wine to complement any dish. 60% Syrah 40% Grenache
- Bodega Casa Juan Cuarteto I Tempranillo I Spain | 750 ml |$30This is a straightforward, happy and easygoing Tempranillo, with aromas of fruit and spices. The palate is medium bodied with fine-grained tannins.
- Pinot Project I Pinot Noir I California | 750 ml |$30Supple in texture, the wine packs in dense red-cherry and ripe raspberry aromas and flavors that seem subtle at first but slowly open and expand with each sip.
- Domaine Des Deux Ruisseaux I Viognier I France | 750 ml |$27Brilliant delicate yellow robe with green and gray tints. Complex with iris and violet and dominant acacia notes,with just a hint of pear.
- Vigneti Del Sole I Pinot Grigiol Italy | 750 ml |$30Pale lemon yellow. Very lightly aromatic with yellow apple, spice, and traces of tropical fruit. Palate.is medium bodied with a broad feel and the slightest touch ofresidual sugar.
- Beckmen Vineyards I Sauvignon Blanc I California | 750 ml |$32Tropical fruit and citrus aromas combined with bright acidity and mineral flavors with notes of stone fruit, citrus,tropical fruits and pink grapefruit.
- Milou I Chardonnay I France | 750 ml |$25This wine strikes a perfect balance with rich white peach and pineapple fruit flavors, zippy citrus notes of lemon zest, a streak of minerality,and satisfying length and finish.
- L. Aubry Brut I Champagne I France | 750 ml |$75Bright straw. Pungent aromas of Meyer lemon, pear and fig, with a gingery accent adding lift.
- Mercat I Cava Sparkling Wine I Spain | 750 ml |$33This wine shows great finesse and balance with notes of papaya and pear rounded out with hints of hazelnuts, finishing with crisp acidity and freshness.
- ca'di Rajo I Moscato I Spain | 750 ml |$33Excellent intensity with special notes of pineapple, banana, apricot and mango.
Beer by the Bottle
- Gulden Draak I Imperial Stout | 12% abv | 750 ml |$25Dark mahogany color. A beer characterized by its deep, dark color and dry, delicious bitterness. It delivers a rich, complex, robust flavor that doesn't give away the 12% ABV inside.
- Gulden Draak I Belgian Tripe' 110.5% abv | 750 ml |$19Extremely rich and complex, with a sweet malty taste combined with fruity and spicy notes. Gulden Draak balances a natural malt toffee-like sweetness with a mellow hoppiness and some hoppy accents.
- Monk'sCafe I Flemish sour Ale | 5.5% abv | 750 ml |$17Aged in oak for two years, and then blended with freshly brewed beer to create a perfectly balanced sweet and sour flavor, with hints of cherries.
- Wild Ride Brewing I Belgian Cloak I Strong Dark 7.8% abv I 500 ml |$10This beer has a deep amber hue and a distinct spicy raisin aroma, with mysterious notes of banana and chocolate. Its full mouthfeel allows this higher alcohol beer to drink lighter.
- Petrus | Aged Red 18.5% abv | 750 ml |$18This beer is a perfect blend ofsweet and sour with a cherry undertone which makes this brew remarkably drinkable.
- Piraat I Golden Strong Ale 10.5% abv | 750 ml |$21Mild sweetness, paired with balanced, delicate spices, makes this beer smooth and round. Has a nice aroma of bready malts and dried fruit.
- Petrus I sour Quad | 10.5% abv | 750 ml |$18The quadruple is a complex, dark, malty beer made from 5 different malts. Adding Petrus Aged Pale, pure foeder beer, to the full bodied strong quadruple creates a refreshing and complex taste.
- Cascade Brewing I Seasonal Selection 18% abv | 500 ml | $15$15Cascade Brewing is a pioneer and innovator of the Northwest Sour Ale style. These distinctive sour beer blends feature fruit forward, barrel-aged ales that offer a complex array of flavors derived from Northwest grown ingredients.
- Mazama Brewing I Grand Cru | 10% abv | 500 ml |$9A best-in-class golden ale, Mazama uses a special Belgian yeast and spices it with bitter orange peel and coriander to contribute even more fruit and spice notes