OUR 9 HANDCRAFTED SALSAS
Taste the freshness of all natural ingredients, handcrafted in small batches as we are working to create the freshest tasting salsas on the market.
- Grandma's Recipe Salsa (Sweet & Mild)This is what my childhood in "The Grove" tasted like. Grandma Maxine would use fresh produce from her home garden and make salsa for the whole family to enjoy. We would love it if you told everybody about how much you love "Grandma's Recipe" salsa, but we understand if you tell them it came from your own garden. This is a very sweet and mild salsa that is surprisingly flavorful. Your kids will likely ask for more! Ingredients: Tomatoes, Onions, Bell Pepper, Jalapenos, Sugar, Salt, Garlic, Crushed Red Pepper, Vinegar
- Mild SalsaMild was the second Grove flavor. My family loves salsa, but can't handle the spicy kick (or what I consider the best part) of our Habanero. So I created our chunky-style Mild for all the non-heat lovers. Our fans agree - this is our second most popular flavor. We love to add it to: Chili, Crockpot Chicken Tacos, Queso Ingredients: Tomatoes, Onions, Bell Peppers, Jalapenos, Garlic, Salt, Pepper, Sugar, Cumin, Vinegar
- Cilantro Lime SalsaOur award-winning salsa launched in 2015 and quickly became our best-selling, featuring the freshness of cilantro and the tang of lime. Some of our friends in Las Vegas, who taught us how to make fresh salsa, inspired this flavorful recipe. This blended restaurant-style salsa is perfect for: Chip Dipping, Any Mexican-style dish Ingredients Tomatoes, Onions, Jalapenos, Cilantro, Lime Juice, Salt, Pepper, Garlic & Vinegar
- Mild Salsa VerdeOnce you taste the amazing combination of roasted ingredients, seasonings and hint of lime, you will wonder why you ever avoided verde salsa. This is a must-try blended-style salsa. We have changed many peoples' opinions of verde after they tasted ours! This might even replace your red salsa to accompany chips, but we primarily love to cook with it: Eggs topping, Crockpot Pork Butt, White Chicken Chili Enchiladas, Salad Dressing Replacement Ingredients: Tomatillos, Onions, Jalapenos, Cilantro, Lime Juice, Garlic, Cumin, Salt, Pepper, Olive Oil
- Medium SalsaThis middle-of-the-road chunky-style salsa tends to be a party crowd-pleaser with a fresh, flavorful appeal. Not too hot! Not too mild! You can see every fresh ingredient that we personally chop in our kitchen. Perfect for: Chip Dipping, Chili, Burritos Ingredients: Tomatoes, Onions, Bell Peppers, Jalapenos, Serrano Peppers, Garlic, Cumin, Pepper, Salt, Sugar, Vinegar
- Tequila Lime SalsaOur friend Joe, who thought a salsa made with real Tequila sounded awesome, inspired what is quickly becoming one of our best-selling. Feel the warmth of the tequila up front, with a chaser of medium-heat peppers (bring your own salt). As a not-too-hot, not-too-spicy flavor, this is a great choice for: Chip Dipping, Chili, Burrito Topping Ingredients: Tomatoes, Onions, Cilantro, Poblano Peppers, Jalapenos, Lime Juice, Tequila, Salt, Garlic, Pepper, Vinegar
- Mango Habanero SalsaWith the palate pleasing sweetness of fresh, hand-cut mangos and the building heat of Habanero, our Mango Habanero will satiate the sweet-and-spicy enthusiast. This seasonal fan-favorite is a great topping: Fish, Chicken Ingredients: Tomatoes, White Onions, Bell Peppers, Jalapenos, Habaneros, Mangos, Garlic, Cumin, Pepper, Salt, Sugar, Vinegar
- Hot Salsa VerdeNow you realize you love verde salsas but miss the spicy heat of your favorite red salsa. Step up your heat game to our Hot Verde, which uses the flavorful roasted ingredient base with the addition of hatch green chile and serranos, bringing a bonus layer of heat and flavor. Great for: Eggs Topping, Breakfast Burritos, Crockpot Pork Butt, White Chicken Chili Enchiladas Ingredients: Tomatillos, Onions, Jalapenos, Cilantro, Lime Juice, Garlic, Cumin, Salt, Pepper, Olive Oil, Serrano Peppers, Hatch Green Chili
- Habanero SalsaThis is where it all started! Our first salsa inspiration was to create a very hot salsa with a fresh flavor - mostly just for me. It was so good, our friends urged us to "Jar it up! Sell it!" The Grove Salsa Company was born. With twice the amount of habaneros as our seasonal Mango Habanero, the heat grows. But, if you can handle it, you will love the flavor-leading punch of this chunky-style salsa that is a great addition to: Spaghetti Sauce, Pizza, Eggs, Chili, Tacos Ingredients: Tomatoes, Onions, Bell Peppers, Jalapenos, Habaneros, Serrano Peppers, Garlic, Cayenne, Cumin, Pepper, Salt, Sugar, Vinegar
Spice things up with our brand new variety of hot sauces, created for every occasion. Simple and quality ingredients. Great addition to any food.
- -- Sweet Fire Hot Sauce -- (Heat Level 9)Caution... Extremely Hot Habanero Peppers 100k-350k(scoville) + Birds Eye Peppers 100k-225k(scoville) = Ouch Ingredients: Red Wine Vinegar, Ginger, Birds Eye Peppers, Habaneros, Sea Salt, Brown Sugar
- -- Serrano Pepper Sauce -- (Heat Level 7)Serrano peppers are perfect for salsas, sauces, relishes, garnishes, and more. Where a jalapeño has a nice bite to it, the Serrano steps it up a nice level, and has a fresh flavor similar to the jalapeño. Serrano peppers are delicious and make a welcomed addition to many a meal 5,000 - 23,000 Scoville Units. Ingredients: Serrano Peppers, Jalapenos, Vinegar, Salt
- -- Sweet Heat Hot Sauce -- (Heat Level 5)Sweet Heat and Sweet Fire Hot Sauce is a combination of Habaneros, Birds Eye Peppers and Ginger. It has an initial sweet taste with a heat that likes to linger. The scoville units are high on these peppers but on this recipe we don't use enough to burn you... too bad. Ingredients: Red Wine Vinegar, Brown Sugar, Sea Salt, Habanero, Birds Eye Pepper, Ginger
- Red Jalapeno Pepper Sauce - (Heat Level 4)A Red Ripened Jalapeño is the same pepper as a green jalapeño that is left on the vine longer to get a fully ripened jalapeño. They are slightly sweeter than the green jalapeño and have a notably hotter spice. Depending upon variety its Scoville range is from 2,000 to 10,000 units.