DAILY SMOKED MEATS
Smoked with wood & served until sold out
- NC Chopped Pork$13Salt and pepper seasoned pork shoulder carefully tended over a 250 degree all wood smoker for 12 hours. Finished with our soon-to-be famous vinegar sauce.
- Smoked Beef Brisket$19Creekstone Farms beef brisket is what started Lewis’ passion for perfect BBQ. We’ll slice it for you and you can decide what’s the right amount of our mustard sauce.
- Dry Rubbed Pork Spare Ribs$13Smoked for six hours on our all wood smoker and served with Sweet Lew's BBQ sauce.
- Smoked ChickenSpringer Mountain Farms whole chickens are slowly smoked and finished with our Alabama white sauce.
- Brunswick StewThis version of the southern classic doesn't include squirrel but you can be sure to find plenty of chicken, pork, corn, lima beans and tomatoes in this hearty soup
Main dishes accompanied by two house sides.
- NC Smoked Pork Shoulder$116oz of NC smoked pork shoulder with two sides and a slice of cornbread
- Smoked Beef Brisket$14Slices of brisket with two sides and a slice of cornbread
- 3 Little Ribs$14Three bone spareribs with two sides and a slice of cornbread
- Alabama Chicken$13Alabama style half chicken with two sides and a slice of cornbread
- Smoked Pork Sandwich$9Smoked Pork sandwich topped with red slaw and served with two sides.
Sweet Lew's rotating daily specials
- SpecialTurkey TuesdaySweet Lew’s poultry brine, salt and pepper, Hard wood smoked and sold as per plate or by the pound.
- SpecialHash WednesdayA South Carolina tradition, we cook our hash with a combination of smoked pork and beef brisket, Sweet Lew’s mustard and vinegar sauces. Served with rice or on white bread.
- SpecialSausage SaturdayRotating style of sausage sold by the link or as a 2 link plate.
- SpecialFried Chicken SundayAll natural chickens fried by the half, each order includes breast, leg, thigh and wing.
WORLD FAMOUS SIDES
- Collard Greens$2.50Chopped greens cooked with onions, meaty pork bones, apple cider vinegar.
- Mac and Cheese$2.50Creamy and cheesy, we use a custom blend of cheeses for our sauce tossed with elbow macaroni.
- Boiled Peanuts$2.50Large VA peanuts seasoned with our rub, cooked in our secret liquid.
- Red Slaw$2.50For our Lexington fans, NC style chopped cabbage with Sweet Lew’s red bbq sauce
- Baked Beans$2.50Tender calico beans cooked with onions and a balance of sweet and savory spices.
- Carolina Boiled Potatoes$2.50Idaho potatoes are cubed and carefully simmered in a delicious BBQ flavored stock. Your taste buds will thank us!
- Homemade Lemonade$1.99Made from real lemons with just the right amount of sugar. Add tea for an Arnold Palmer.
- Sweet Tea$1.99Made especially for front-porch-sitting. Just like mama used to make.
- Nostalgic & Non-Alcoholic$1.99Choose from old favorites such as RC Cola, Sun Drop, Diet Rite Cola, Cheerwine and A&W Root Beer.
- Local Draft BeersSix beers and three house made cocktails on tap, plus canned craft beer, wine, and soft drinks.
- Mama's Banana Pudding$3House made pudding layered with fresh bananas and vanilla wafers, topped with whipped cream.
- Chocolate Dirt Pie$3For most who consider chocolate its own food group… chocolate pudding, crushed Oreos and plenty of real whipped cream!