Choose a protein
Protein helps to ward off muscle loss that can result from a low-calorie diet, which makes certain proteins superfoods for weight loss.
- Diced Chicken breastChicken consists of high-quality protein (that is, protein that contains the eight essential amino acids) and a relatively low amount of fat.
- Tofu (V)Tofu is a good source of protein and contains all eight essential amino acids. It's also an excellent source of iron and calcium and the minerals manganese, selenium and phosphorous.
- Cod FilletsCod is very healthy ... It has a high amount of omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin A, vitamin D, and vitamin E. Cod is a good alternative to meat and is packed with healthy proteins.
- Rump SteakMeat is low in carbs, but high in protein. This makes it a good option in a low-carb diet plan. A serving of rump steak has no carbs and 22 grams of protein.
- Salmon FilletSalmon is an excellent source of high-quality protein, vitamins and minerals (including potassium, selenium and vitamin B12) and a considerable amount of omega-3 fatty acids
- King prawnsPrawns are an excellent source of high-quality protein and several important vitamins and minerals that support your good health. Prawns are low in calories and contain no carbohydrates.
- Kanagroo SausagesDue to its extremely low levels of fat, high levels of protein, iron, zinc and omega 3's. The meat is tender, succulent and completely delicious!, Kanagroo sausages are a fantastic alternative to Pork and Beef sausages.
- Vension SausagesA great alternative to steak. These sausages are full of flavour, packed with protein and very low in fat.
- Quorn PiecesQuorn is positioned as a healthier alternative to meat. They contain almost 90 per cent mycoprotein, which is showing many health benefits. It's low in saturated fat, high in protein, high in fibre and low in carbohydrates
choose a flavour
Healthy eating doesn't always need to be bland & boring! Spice up your meals
- TandooriThis delicious Tandoori rub is made using authentic Indian spices including turmeric, chilli, cumin, cinnamon, & cloves
- ChipotleThis gorgeous smokey Chipotle Rub contains a special blend of smoked paprika and smoked chipotle chilli that'll leave your food tasting irresistible.
- HerbThis Herby Fish rub contains a carefully selected blend of parsley, dill, fennel, lemon & black pepper to create the perfect accompaniment to all types of fish.
- ItalianJazz up your meals with our new delicious Italian rub packed with tasty herbs, each pot is bursting with oregano, basil, marjoram, thyme, rosemary & more!
- JerkDiscover the taste of the tropics with these mouth watering blends of spices to make the classic jerk seasoning
- ChiliFancy something a little warmer on the tastebuds? This is a little spicy and great with prawns
- FajitaA spice so tasty and vertisile it can be used on both chicken and steak dishes
- Garlic and herbGarlic and Herb Seasoning is one of those flavors that just about everyone likes and is so versatile you can seriously add it to just about anything.
- CajunCajun seasoning contains super flavorful components such as garlic powder, onion powder, seasoning salt, oregano, and thyme. To give it its world famous kick.
- Seasoned SaltSeasoned Salt combines salt with a perfectly flavorful blend of herbs and spices. ... Sprinkle seasoned salt on chicken breasts or any savory dish that needs salt and seasoning.
Choose a carb
Protecting our muscles because carbohydrates are the first source of energy for our body, without it, protein from our muscles will be used meaning that our body will effectively eat its own muscles!
- Mashed sweet potatoeSweet potatoes have a Low Glycemic Index: The slow release of sugars helps the body maintain a healthy and balanced source of energy without blood sugar spikes that cause fatigue and weight gain.
- Basmati riceBasmati Rice Nutrition. Basmati rice is a long-grain rice with a distinct flavor. Compared to regular long-grain rice, basmati rice is lower in calories
- Whole-wheat tortillas (inc Baby leaf salad)Whole-wheat tortillas are a healthy carbohydrate-rich food choice because they are low in fat, sodium and simple sugars and high in fiber.
- Mashed white potatoeWhite potatoes provide the body with an essential source of fuel and energy, which you need even when dieting. No added milk, butter or oil to keep this an healthy carb choice.
- Brown riceBrown rice has a high fiber content which means you stay fuller for longer, brown rice also keeps blood sugar levels under control.
- Mustard MashCreamy, classic mashed potatoes with a hot mustard kick
- lemon and coriander couscousCouscoushas a low calorie count, which makes it an ideal dietary food. ... Couscous is actually superior to rice and quinoa when it comes to grains as it has less than 200 calories per serving.
choose a veg
Vegetables provide nutrients vital for health and maintenance of your body.
- BroccoliBroccoli can decreases the risk of obesity, diabetes, heart disease and overall mortality while promoting a healthy complexion and hair, increased energy and overall lower weight.
- AsparagusThe bright-green veggie is packed with good-for-you vitamins and minerals like vitamins A, C, E, K, and B6, as well as folate, iron, copper, calcium, protein, and fiber
- SpinachSpinach is low in fat and even lower in cholesterol, spinach is high in niacin and zinc, as well as protein, fiber, vitamins A, C, E and K, thiamin, vitamin B6, folate, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, copper, and manganese.
- Baby leaf saladServings typically contain Spinach, Dark Baby Red Leaf, Red Chard. Leaves and proportions of the mix may vary
- GreensVery high in fiber, and also provides some of your daily protein requirements.
Choose a dressing
- Mild Piri PiriWith a mouth-wateringly mild taste and 100% natural ingredients.
- Medium Piri PiriAdd real spice to your meals with this luxuriously medium piri piri sauce
- Hot Piri PiriThis is the ticket to healthy hotness on your meal – If you’re after a bite to heat, you’ve come to the right sauce. Bursting with Peri-Peri (African Bird’s Eye Chilli)