Don't believe the hype? Find out for yourself!
- Enchanted Chicken$9Tender chicken slow cooked in our homemade New Mexico green chile sauce, topped with sautéed corn, onions and red bell peppers with a thin layer of our tasty refried beans. And finished by melting it all together with a blend of cheddar/jack cheeses.
- Southern Belle$9Savory shredded beef that is slow cooked for hours in our special blend of mild New Mexico red chile and spices, combined with our signature spicy roasted sweet potatoes, sautéed onions and sautéed corn. Then it's all melded together with cheddar/jack cheese!
- New Mexico Identity Crisis$9A curious combination that always hits the spot! Our New Mexico green chile chicken is layered over a bed of fresh spinach before being topped with sautéed artichoke hearts and black olives. And finally it's all melted together in a blend of cheddar/jack cheese, bon appetite!
- Fiery Fungus$9We're turning up the heat and the flavor with this one! We start with our melt in your mouth red chile shredded beef and then top it with sautéed mushrooms, sautéed onions and plenty of jalapeno heat, all melted together with cheddar/jack cheese!
- Sweet & Spicy$9This vegetarian quesadilla might even make carnivores think twice! A plentiful layer of fresh spinach is covered with our delicious spicy roasted sweet potatoes, sautéed red bell peppers, black beans and green chile, all fused together with cheddar/jack cheese!
- The Vegan$9Don't do meat, don't do dairy, don't fret we got you covered. A light layer of our vegetarian refried beans with a hint of lime are layered with a plentiful serving of fresh spinach, our distinctive spicy roasted sweet potatoes, sautéed red bell peppers, black beans and a nice topping of green chile all browned to perfection!
- The Dirt Bag$5.50A generous helping of cheddar/jack cheese and tasty refried beans cooked to gooey goodness! Simple and yummy!
- Cheese$4.50The traditional old school classic cooked to crispy browned perfection. Kids love it but we don't blame you if you want one for yourself.
- Chicken or Beef$2.50Our green chile chicken or red chile beef can be added to any of our quesadillas, such as the Dirt Bag, Cheese or even the Veggie quesadillas!
For those that want a little something extra.
- Tortilla Chips$2As a pre-quesadilla snack, or a crunchy side, it's hard to go wrong with tortilla chips! We recommend trying it with guacamole. Add salsa for an extra $.50 Add guacamole for an extra $2
- Guacamole$2Fresh avocado mixed with select vegetables and spices and then blended into creamy goodness... Yes please! Whether you dip it, spread it or just spoon it, guacamole will enhance almost any meal.
We are in the desert aren't we?
- Blue Sky Soda$2Delicious all natural soda's, what's not to like?
- San Pellegrino$2A taste of Italy in Moab!
- Lemon Lacroix$2A nice refreshing sparking water with a hint of lemon.
- Bottled Water$2h2o, the essence of life!
Finish off the perfect meal with a little something sweet!
- Salted Chocolate Chip & Caramel Cookie$3Our salted chocolate chip & caramel cookies are baked fresh right here in Moab by South Mountain Provisions. They go quick so get one while you can!
- Peanut Butter Cookie (Vegan)$3Whether your vegan or not this cookie baked fresh by South Mountain Provisions will blow your mind! Quantities are limited so get one while you can.