- Seed PotatoesSee below for detailed information on varieties we grow
- Organic Grass Fed Beef & PorkCertified organic, pasture raised, grass fed beef available year round. Certified organic pork - subject to availability.
- Farm Gate SalesWe offer seasonal produce at our road-side stand, selling everything from garlic, herbs, carrots, onions, corn, and more! Stock up on your way to the cottage or back to the city.
- Pick Your Own!Pick your own raspberries and strawberries! Strawberries are generally in-season starting late June. Raspberries are generally in-season starting late July. (Please note this is crop dependent)
- Fresh EggsCertified organic, free-range eggs from our heritage breed Gold Laced Wyandotte chickens. Sold at farm gate only.
- Maple SyrupSmall batch maple syrup available year round (dependent on stock). We collect by hand with our team of draft horses.
Seed Potato Varieties
- Norland (Red)early – dark red skin – round potato with white flesh – good for boiling and roasting – some scab resistance – not great for long storage, sprouts early.
- German Butterball (Yellow)mid season – oblong, yellow netted skin with yellow flesh – versatile for cooking – old variety - good storage
- Onaway (White)early – round, white, deep eyes – good for boiling and baking – some scab resistance – stores wel
- Linzer Delikatess (Fingerling)mid to late season – yellow skin and flesh – good for boiling, salads, roasting – firm texture – scab resistant – sprouts early in storage
- Cheiftains (Red)early to mid season – oblong to round - red skin, white flesh – versatile for cooking - low resistance to scab – stores well.
- Estima (Yellow)mid to late season – oval shape, light yellow skin and flesh – versatile cooking, holds its shape – good storage
- Fianna (White)mid to late season – white, firm flesh – roast, bake & fries: holds its shape – scab & blight resistance – excellent storage potato
- Bridget (White)mid season – oblong, white – newer variety – stores well
- Goldrush (White)mid to late season – russet type – oblong brown netted skin with white flesh – know for baking – scab resistance – stores okay