- STRAWBERRYStrawberries are rich in vitamins, fiber, and particularly high levels of antioxidants known as Polyphemus, strawberries are a sodium-free, fat-free, cholesterol-free, low-calorie food.
- BLUEBERRYBlueberry's fiber, potassium, folate, vitamin C, vitamin B6 and phytonutrient content, coupled with its lack of cholesterol, all support heart health.
- RASPBERRYLow in calories and fat, cholesterol-free and high in fiber and vitamin C, raspberries are a heart-healthy food.
- MELONMelon nutrition is a great source of vitamin C and vitamin A, in the form of carotenoids. In fact, melon is thought to be one of the highest fruit sources of vitamin A, while also providing potassium, and B vitamins including thiamine, niacin, folate, as well as vitamin K, magnesium, and fiber.
- MANGOOne cup of mangoes has 100 calories. The same amount provides 100% of your daily vitamin C recommendation for promoting healthy immune function and collagen formation, and 35% of your vitamin A, important for vision, bone growth, and maintaining healthy mucous membranes and skin – plus, it’s shown by clinical studies to help protect your body from lung and mouth cancers.
- PAPAYAPapaya is also high in fiber and water content, both of which help to prevent constipation and promote regularity and a healthy digestive tract.
- PEACHA large peach has fewer than 70 calories and contains 3 grams of fiber. It's also a good source of vitamins A and C.
- PINEAPPLEPineapples contain high amounts of vitamin C and these tropical treats are also a good way to get important dietary fiber and bromelain (an enzyme)... For all its sweetness, one cup of pineapple chunks contains only 82 calories.
- KIWIOne cup of kiwi provides almost 275 percent of the daily recommended allowance of vitamin C.
- APPLEApples may help reduce the risk of cancer, cardiovascular disease and diabetes. They're also one of the healthiest foods a person can eat. They are high in fiber and vitamin C, and they are also low in calories, have only a trace of sodium, and no fat or cholesterol.
- COCONUTCoconuts are highly nutritious and rich in fibre, vitamins C, E, B1, B3, B5 and B6 and minerals including iron, selenium, sodium, calcium, magnesium and phosphorous. It is also lactose free.
- BANANAA banana contains 110 calories, 30 grams of carbohydrate and 1 gram of protein. Bananas are naturally free of fat, cholesterol, and sodium. Bananas provide a variety of vitamins and minerals: Vitamin B6 - .5 mg.
- ORANGEOranges are a healthy source of fiber, vitamin C, thiamin, folate and antioxidants.
- ORANGE SUNRISEOrange, Strawberry, and Banana.
- ULTIMATE BERRIESStrawberry, Raspberry, and Blueberry.
- STRAWBINATORStrawberry, Banana, Peanut Butter.
- P.B.B.Peanut Butter, Blueberry, and Banana,
- VALENTINEStrawberry, Banana, and Chocolate.
- SUPPREME JAMStrawberry, Blueberry, Raspberry, and Peanut Butter.
- GO GREENKiwi, Apple, Pineapple, Spinach, and Kale.
- PURPLELICIOUSPineapple, Strawberry, Beet, Spinach, and Kale,
- GINGER GREENPineapple, Apple, Mango, Ginger, Cucumber, Kale, and Lemon.
- PIÑA-COLADA BREEZEPineapple, Mango, Banana, and Coconut.
- CHOCO-WICKEDChocolate, Banana, and Peanut Butter.
- CRAZY-AVOCADOAvocado, Banana, Peanut Butter.
- KETOStrawberry, Blueberry, Raspberry, Spinach, Kale, Lean Protein.
- FIREWORKStrawberry, Banana, Blueberry.
- TROPICALPapaya, Mango, Banana.
- ISO100 DYMATIZEProtein is good before, during and after you workout. Also helps to keep your muscles condensed and not store body fat, in other words, so your body won't go into starvation mode.
- LABRADA MEAL REPLACEMENTMeal replacement is a broken down compound protein that supports to replace a meal or snack.
- LIPO6 BLACK FAT BURNERLIPO6 fat burner, helps you burn fat, gives you energy and focus. Also burns stubborn brown fatties, know as the hardest fat to get rid of.
- N.O.-XPLODE PRE-WORKOUT IGNITERN.O.-XPLODE is a pre-workout that gives you energy and focus also helps you perform wonders in the gym.
- SUPER AMINO 6000Super Amino helps to recover and regenerates your muscles.
- OCTANE ENERY DRINKOctane CONTAINS: ZERO SUGAR + ZERO CARBS + ZERO CALORIES CONTAINS: A "DELICIOUS" NATURAL CITRUS ORANGE FLAVOR. CONTAINS: NO ARTIFICIAL COLORING (COLOR DYES). CONTAINS: NO FILLERS - No upset stomach or bloating. (One of the main Fillers companies use to expand their powder base is Maltodextrin, also known as Glucose Polymers)
- BPI BCAA'sBCAA's are good for muscle recovery, also contains amino acids.
- 1ST STEP PRO WELLNESS1st Step is a multivitamin all purpose use good for nails, hair, health and skin.
- SUPER COLON CLEANSEThis COLON CLEANER provides detoxifying particles that alleviate your bowel movement. Which helps your body absorb all the vitamins and minerals.
- DYMATIZE SUPER MASS GAINERSuper Mass Gainer is a protein that will help you gain more size.
- SERIOUS MASSSerious Mass is a protein source to put on more size on your body.
- TRUE-MASSTrue-Mass is another protein that will support your muscles more.
- SYNTHA-6Syntha-6 is a high protein, low carbohydrate in calories.
- 20oz. Medium SizeMEDIUM
- 24oz. LargeLARGE
- 32oz. X-LargeX-LARGE SIZE