"A Plethora of Croissant-ism"
We do much with our croissant dough. Prepared in the tradition of both France and Vienna, and sure to delight the senses
- Traditional Croissant (3 pk.)Thousands of flaky layers of yeasted dough and butter. The perfect accompaniment to just about anything
- Almond Croissant (3 pk.)Most akin to the classic bears' claw, with house-made almond cream, sliced almonds, and powdered sugar.
- Chocolate Croissant (2 pk.)French chocolate and flaky croissant dough.
- Chocolate-Almond Croissant (2 pk.)French chocolate, almond cream, sliced almonds and flaky croissant dough. We don't always have time to make these, so please CALL AHEAD before ordering!
- Cinnamon RollCroissant roll with cinnamon sugar; glazed with apricot and finished with white icing
- Walnut Cinnamon RollCroissant roll with cinnamon sugar and chopped walnuts; glazed with apricot and finished with vanilla icing.
- Danishes (2 pk.)Yes, we make our danish with croissant dough, too. Light, flaky and never too sweet. If you want to mix & match, just be sure to let us know in the Special Instructions when placing your order.
Pastry, Cake, and Cookies
All of our favorite cookies, cakes, and pastries
- Tuxedo Twists (2 pk.)Puff pastry filled with half almond cream and half chocolate-hazelnut spread, glazed with apricot, topped with toasted almonds and hazelnuts and finished with powdered sugar
- Scones (4 pk.)Seasonal scones topped with tangy lemon icing
- ClafoutisMade fresh with seasonal fruit and streusel topping. Best served warm with ice cream or whipped cream. Serves 1 - 3
- Almond CakeMade with almond flour and a bit of almond extract, brushed with an orange syrup and topped with toasted almonds and powdered sugar. Serves 4-6
- Turnovers (2 pk.)Never-too-sweet fruit fillings wrapped in puff pastry and baked to golden-brown perfection
- Peanut Butter Cookies (5 pk.)Deliciously peanut butter-y and satisfyingly balanced
- Chocolate Chip Cookies (5 pk.)Classic cookies with miniature chocolate chips
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut CookiesFor us, hardly any more need be said. Often irregular in shape and size, each cookie is a little different than the one(s) before--but always delicious
Perfect for on-the-go
- Ham and Cheese RouleauSliced ham and Swiss cheese rolled in croissant dough with bechamel sauce and French mustard, topped with shredded Swiss
- Tart Nicoise (2 pk.)Braided puff pastry with French mustard, Gruyere cheese, and a Nicoise filling with tomato, olive, garlic, olive oil and herbs de Provence
- Chicken FlorentineShredded chicken, creamed spinach, and artichokes wrapped in puff pastry--one of our top sellers!
- Andouille Sausage CroissantSmoked andouille sausage slathered with French mustard and wrapped in croissant dough
Prepared in the traditional manner, with flour, water, salt, yeast and pate fermentee. Keeps for 2-3 days
- BaguetteWheat flour, water, salt, fresh yeast and pate fermentee (old dough)
- Demi-BaguetteA half-sized baguette, available plain (traditional), seeded (sesame and poppy seeds), or herbed (rosemary, thyme, lavender, & fennel seed)
- BanetteColloquially referred to as a torpedo or a sword, with pointed ends. Available traditional (plain) or with herbs
- Pain d'EpiCut to resemble a wheat stalk--pull and tear as needed!
- Gros PainA two-pound, free-form loaf; available in traditional or seeded (poppy and sesame seeds), sliced or unsliced
Loaves and Boules
All of our sours are made with a rye starter
- Pico de GalloWe've always had a rooster in our logo. Being here in Tucson, what better bread than Pico de Gallo Bread, speckled with jalapeno and cilantro and marbled with tomato and onion? And yes, we invented it.
- SourdoughRye starter, wheat flour, water, salt, and yeast. Available sliced or un-sliced. Contains dairy
- MesquitePrepared using mesquite flour milled from local Arizona trees. Also rye starter, wheat flour, water, and salt. Available sliced or un-sliced, as a loaf or a boule. Contains dairy
- FougasseBest explained as the French version of Focaccia, with mixed green and black olives, finished with high-quality extra-virgin olive oil
- Parmesan-HerbSourdough pockmarked with shredded Parmesan, perfumed with black pepper and herbes de Provence (rosemary, thyme, fennel seed, lavender). Available sliced or unsliced. Contains dairy
- Twelve-GrainLocal mesquite, semolina, wheat, rye, spelt, barley, flax seed, quinoa, millet, sesame and sunflower seeds. Available sliced or un-sliced.
All of our quiche are made in-house from scratch--from the classique to the nouveau
- LorraineThe no-holds-barred classic: Bacon, onion, black pepper, thyme and gruyere cheese
- SpinachSpinach, cream, bell peppers, onions, garlic, oregano, and Parmesan
- Lutece d'AlsaceCaramelized onion, French mustard, Swiss cheese, and fresh nutmeg. Very French, and very good.
- ProvencalAs done in Provence: French mustard, Swiss cheese, herbes de Provence, tomato, black pepper and parsley
- Ham and Green ChileCheddar cheese, diced ham, and fire-roasted New Mexico hatch green chiles
- Bacon FlorentineChock-full of spinach, bacon, and Parmesan cheese