"A Plethora of Croissant-ism"
We do much with our croissant dough. Prepared in the tradition of both France and Vienna, and sure to delight the senses
- Traditional Croissant (3 pk.)Thousands of flaky layers of yeasted dough and butter. The perfect accompaniment to just about anything
- Almond Croissant (3 pk.)Most akin to the classic bears' claw, with house-made almond cream, sliced almonds, and powdered sugar.
- Chocolate Croissant (2 pk.)French chocolate and flaky croissant dough.
- Chocolate-Almond Croissant (2 pk.)French chocolate, almond cream, sliced almonds and flaky croissant dough.
- Cinnamon RollCroissant roll with cinnamon sugar; glazed with apricot and finished with white icing
- Walnut Cinnamon RollCroissant roll with cinnamon sugar and chopped walnuts; glazed with apricot and finished with vanilla icing.
- Danishes (2 pk.)Yes, we make our danish with croissant dough, too. Light, flaky and never too sweet. If you want to mix & match, just be sure to let us know in the Special Instructions when placing your order.
Sweets & Treats
Some of our favorite cookies, cakes, and experiments (and turnovers!)
- ClafoutisMade fresh with seasonal fruit and streusel topping. Best served warm with ice cream or whipped cream. Serves 1 - 2
- Sesame Peach Flowers (2 pk.)Decorative pastry with cream cheese, peaches, roasted sesame seeds
- Palmiers (4 pk.)Not only a classic, but an ode to the Tucson landscape--palm trees everywhere!
- Almond CakeMade with almond flour and a bit of almond extract, brushed with an orange syrup and topped with toasted almonds and powdered sugar
- Chocolate-Hazelnut Twist (2 pk.)Braided puff pastry filled with chocolate-hazelnut spread
- Jam Cookies (6 pk.)Classic French sable sandwich cookies, filled with raspberry jam and topped with powdered sugar
- Madeleines (6 pk.)Baked fresh with brown butter and freshly-grated nutmeg, then brushed with simple syrup and finished with powdered sugar. Best served within 1-2 days
- Lemon BarsClassic shortbread base and a tangy lemon curd on top, finished with powdered sugar. These are NOT your grammaw's lemon bars!
- Triple Chocolate BrowniesMade with cocoa powder and miniature chocolate chips, topped with classic chocolate ganache
- Turnovers (2 pk.)Never-too-sweet fruit fillings wrapped in puff pastry and baked to golden-brown perfection
- Peanut Butter Cookies (5 pk.)Deliciously peanut butter-y and satisfyingly balanced
- Giant Chocolate Chip CookiesClassic chocolate chip cookies as big as your face!
- Chocolate Chip Cookies (5 pk.)Same as our Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie, great for when you're on the go
- Oatmeal-Raisin Cookies (5 pk.)Soft, chewy, and delicious--a customer favorite!
Perfect for on-the-go
- Ham and Cheese RouleauSliced ham and Swiss cheese rolled in croissant dough with bechamel sauce and French mustard, topped with shredded Swiss
- Tart Nicoise (2 pk.)Braided puff pastry with French mustard, Gruyere cheese, and a Nicoise filling with tomato, olive, garlic, olive oil and herbs de Provence
- Chicken FlorentineShredded chicken, creamed spinach, and mushrooms wrapped in puff pastry--one of our top sellers!
- Andouille Sausage CroissantSmoked andouille sausage slathered with French mustard and wrapped in croissant dough
Prepared in the traditional manner, with flour, water, salt, yeast and pate fermentee. Keeps for 2-3 days
- BaguetteWheat flour, water, salt, fresh yeast and pate fermentee (old dough)
- Demi-BaguetteA half-sized baguette, available plain (traditional), seeded (sesame and poppy seeds), or herbed (rosemary, thyme, lavender, & fennel seed)
- BanetteColloquially referred to as a torpedo or a sword, with pointed ends. Available traditional (plain) or with herbs
- Demi-BanetteA smaller, half-sized version of our normal banette. Available traditonal (plain) or with herbs
- Pain d'EpiCut to resemble a wheat stalk--pull and tear as needed!
- Gros PainA two-pound, free-form loaf; available in traditional or seeded (poppy and sesame seeds), sliced or unsliced
- FicelleFicelle means string; available in traditional or seeded (poppy and sesame seeds)
- Petit PainOur smallest bread, most akin to dinner rolls; available in traditional or seeded (poppy and sesame seeds)
Loaves and Boules
All of our sours are made with a rye starter
- SourdoughRye starter, wheat flour, water, salt, and yeast. Available sliced or un-sliced. Contains dairy
- Country OliveOur classic rye starter sourdough with a blend of green and black olives
- MesquitePrepared using mesquite flour milled from local Arizona trees. Also rye starter, wheat flour, water, and salt. Available sliced or un-sliced, as a loaf or a boule. Contains dairy
- Jalapeno-CheddarSourdough layered with sharp cheddar and fresh jalapenos. Available sliced or unsliced, in loaf or boule shape. Contains dairy
- Rye with CarawayTastes just like the Old World. Rye starter, rye and wheat flours, water, salt, and caraway seeds. Available sliced or un-sliced. Contains dairy
- Herbs & ParmesanSourdough pockmarked with shredded Parmesan, perfumed with black pepper and herbes de Provence (rosemary, thyme, fennel seed, lavender). Available sliced or unsliced. Contains dairy
- Multi-GrainWheat flour, spelt, quinoa, sunflower seeds, and more. Deliciously sweet and tender. Available sliced or un-sliced.
Yes, we make our pate sucree from scratch, along with all of our fillings
- AlsacienneCream cheese and blueberry tart
- Pear with AlmondFresh pear baked with frangipane; apricot glaze
- Blueberry AmandineFresh blueberries, frangipane, sliced almonds
- Raspberry AmandineRaspberry preserves, frangipane, sliced almonds
Our Bavarian cream is made in-house so we can showcase the freshest, most ripe and seasonal fruit
- StrawberryBavarian cream and fresh strawberries
- BlackberryBavarian cream and fresh blackberries
- BlueberryBavarian cream and fresh blueberries
- RaspberryBavarian cream and fresh raspberries
- Mixed FruitBavarian cream and a medley of fresh, seasonal fruit
All of our quiche are made in-house from scratch--from the classique to the nouveau
- LorraineThe no-holds-barred classic: Bacon, onion, black pepper, thyme and gruyere cheese
- ChampignonOne of our most popular quiche: Bacon, onion, sauteed mushrooms, black pepper, thyme, and cheddar and swiss cheeses
- Ham and Green ChileCheddar cheese, diced ham, and fire-roasted New Mexico hatch green chiles
- SpinachSpinach, cream, bell peppers, onions, garlic, oregano, and Parmesan
- Broccoli-CheddarThe name says it all. Sharp cheddar cheese, broccoli, salt and pepper--simple.
- Artichoke & Roasted Bell PepperMarinated artichokes, house-roasted red bell peppers, parsley and Parmesan cheese
- ProvencalAs done in Provence: French mustard, Swiss cheese, herbes de Provence, tomato, black pepper and parsley