- Dark Pearls | 13.8% ABV$23.99Dark Pearls is our nationally award-winning Melomel that, along with Georgia Piedmont sourced honey, ferments whole blackberries with juices gently pressed from black currants and blueberry to bring you a wine of truly unrivaled complexity. Best of Show 2015 US Open, Runner Up Best of Show 2015 Meadlennium International, 2016 Peach State Brew Off runner up Best of Show, and first place in category for numerous competitions. It is truly not your standard wine!!!
- Vanilla Oak | 12.2% ABV$19.99A traditional metheglin (spiced mead) aged with Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Beans on medium toasted oak, this semi sweet mead has been described as stunningly smooth. A wonderful mead outright, this honey forward mead with a smooth oaky finish is best served warm; pairs especially well with desserts. 2016 Valhalla Mead-ing of Life Second Place
- SnowDay 13% ABV$23.99Sold Out! Our award-winning (most recently the 2018 Georgia Trustees Wine Challenge!) winter season mead. Inspired by a teacher stranded at home during Snowmegeddeon 2014, this mead balances the cool flavors of vanilla bean and anise with the subtle warmth of Ceylon cinnamon.A winter treat that is best enjoyed warm … try adding a cinnamon stick or orange peel for a truly mulled experience! Medals won at the 2014 Texas MeadFest & 2014 Meadlennium
Southern Honeys Series
- Southern Gal | 12.2% ABV$15.99Our semi-sweet/off-dry traditional mead that showcases the delightful aromatics unique to the Gallberry blossoms of Southern Georgia. Its unmistakable aroma, rich texture, and long finish clearly exude southern charm. Although a favorite by itself, this mead pairs well with finger foods such as nuts, flavorful cheeses and slightly spicy snacks. 2016 Michigan Mead Cup First Place & runner up Best of Show! Sold in 500ml flip-top bottle.
- Ginger on My Mind | 12.2% ABV$14.99Back in Stock!! A semi-sweet (a bit drier) mead handcrafted from Georgia honey gently aged with slices of fresh ginger root. This award-winning mead will win you over with a light and balanced take on a traditional favorite.
- Captiva Caps | 13% ABV$15.99Like a summer day on a southern beach! Our capsicumel mead balances the clean citrus aroma of zested Florida grapefruit with the sweetness of our local honey and subtle warmth of hand selected habanero peppers to bring you a distinctly southern version of a unique mead. Best served slightly chilled. Winner of the 2016 Domra’s Cup where it took first place in category! Sold in 500ml flip-top bottle.
- Wild Georgia Honey 13%ABV$15.99Our semi-sweet traditional (lightly filtered) wildflower mead brings in honey harvested from the lush northern piedmont region of Georgia. An unusually smooth and pleasantly fragrant mead that highlights the aromas and flavors of the regional flora. It is truly a Wild Georgia Honey that is best served slightly chilled. Sold in 500ml flip-top bottle.