- Lunch Specials$7Available 10:00am - 4:00pm weekdays
- Guacamole$7Fresh Michoacán avocados, serrano peppers, garlic, fresh lime juice, onions, diced tomatoes, cilantro.
- Queso Fundido$8Blend of cheese melted with roasted poblano peppers, grilled onion, and chorizo flambé at your table. Served with flour tortillas
- Nachos Molcajetes$9Crispy fried corn tortillas,melted chihuahua cheese,beans, mashed avocado,tomatoes, citrus lettuce,sour cream,cilantro,radish,lime serrano peppers
Soups & Salads
- Sopa de FrijolBean soup, over crispy tortilla strips, avocado, queso fresco, pasilla pepper, garnished with sour cream
- Caldo de Res$10Beef & vegetable soup, served with a side of rice and choice or tortilla.
- Ensalada MolcajetesMix greens with slices of avocado, diced tomatoes, roasted corn, queso fresco, grilled Chicken or sliced ribeye, avocado dressing.
- Ensalada Jardin$10Mix greens with slices strawberries honey roasted walnuts grilled chicken Queso fresco honey lime dressing.
- Caldo de CamaronSpicy & Hot Shrimp Soup, served with Rice, Torillas or Garlic Bread
- Sopa de Mariscos$16Spicy and hot soup,shrimp,tilapia, blue crab, clams,served with rice and tortillas or garlic bread
- Menudo(served on weekends only)
- Pozole(served on weekends only)
Served with pico de gallo and two salsas
- Tacos Campechanos$9Two house made corn tortillas, ribeye and chorizo, grilled onions, rice and beans
- Tacos de Carnitas$9Michoacán-style pork carnitas on corn tortillas, served with onions and cilantro on the side
- Tacos de Ribeye$9Two grilled ribeye tacos with onions on corn tortillas and smash avocado on the side
- Tacos Ensenada - Fish$9Two house made corn tortillas, tempura battered Tilapia fish or shrimp with chipotle cream sauce and coleslaw served with fries and white rice
- Quesadillas$10Flour tortillas, filled with blend of cheeses and your choice of chicken, beef, chorizo or campechano, served with smash avocado,sour cream,pico de gallo, rice and beans
- Tacos al Carbon$11Three steak or chicken tacos,grilled onion,flour tortilla, served with fresh guacamole, sour cream,and pico de gallo
- Tacos Molcajetes$11Three Mexico City style tacos, beef, chorizo, cactus, potatoes and Oaxaca cheese on a corn tortilla, served with rice and beans
- Quesadilla de Huitlacoche$12Homemade blue corn tortilla stuffed with huitlacoche,cheese, and roasted corn over tomatillo and red sauce, garnished with sour cream and queso fresco, served with rice and beans
- Enchiladas Verdes$9Three chicken enchiladas with tomatillo sauce garnished with sour cream, queso fresco and cilantro.Served with rice and beans
- Enchiladas de Mole$9Three chicken enchiladas with homemade mole poblano sauce, garnished with sour cream, queso fresco and sesame seed.Served with rice and beans
- Enchiladas Suizas$9Three chicken enchiladas with creamy tomatillo sauce, topped with sour cream. Served with rice and beans
- Enchiladas de Frijol$9Three chicken enchiladas topped with bean sauce, garnished with sour cream, queso fresco and chipotle. Served with rice and beans
Del Mar - Seafood
- Filete de Pescado al Mojo de Ajo$12Tilapia fish fillet sautéed with fresh garlic, lemon butter and salad, served with French fries and white rice and garlic bread
- Coctel de CamaronGulf shrimp, avocado, onions & cilantro in our house made cocktail sauce.
- Aguachile de Camaron$16Fresh shrimp, cooked with fresh lime juice and cilantro Tossed with red onion, cucumber and avocado, Served in a molcajete with tostadas.
- Camarones a la Diabla$16Shrimp sauteed in our diablo sauce, served with fries, rice, salad, and garlic bread
- Salmon$18Grilled Salmon over sauteed vegetables, white rice, salad and garlic bread
- Mojarra Frita$16.50Whole tilapia fish deep fried, topped with mojo de ajo, served with fries, salad, white rice and garlic bread
- Filete de Pescado a la Diabla$14Tilapia fish filet sauteed with diablo sauce, served with fries,salad,rice and garlic bread
- Ceviche$12Fresh fish cooked in lime with tomato, onion, serrano, and cilantro, garnished with avocado, served with tostadas
- Camarones al mojo de ajo$16Sautéed shrimp on our garlicky lemon butter sauce served with rice, fries and salad
- Huevos Rancheros$7Three over easy eggs on top of two flat corn tortillas, cover with ranchero sauce served with refried beans papas molcajetes and choice flour or corn tortillas
- Huevos con Chorizo$7Scrambled eggs with crumbled chorizo served with refried beans, papas molcajetes and choice flour or corn tortillas
- Huevos Divorciados$7Three over easy eggs on top of two flat corn tortillas, cover with green and red sauce, served with refried beans, papas molcajetes and choice flour or corn tortillas
- Huevos con Carnitas$8Scrambled eggs with carnitas served with refried beans, papas molcajetes and choice flour or corn tortillas
- Huevos con Machaca$8Scramble eggs with machaca, onion, tomatoes, serrano peppers and your choice of flour or homemade corn tortillas
- Chilaquiles$8House made creamy tomatillo sauce poured over crispy corn tortilla served with sour cream and queso fresco,and topped with three over easy eggs
especialidades de la Casa
- Pollo a la Crema$13Chicken breast stuffed with turkey ham, blend of cheese, covered with creamy chipotle sauce, served with rice and beans, refried beans and your choice of homemade corn or flour tortillas
- Entomatado de Puerco$9Pork chunks sautéed in a green tomatillo and chipotle sauce, served with fried beans and rice.
- Pollo con Mole$11Chicken breast or chicken leg quarter, covered with our homemade mole poblano, garnished with sesame seed, served with rice, beans and tortillas
- Bistec en Salsa Verde$9Slices of steak sautéed in a green tomatillo sauce with potatoes served with fried beans and rice.
- Flautas Mixtas$11Three thin corn tortillas filled with deshebrada, chicken, and papas con chorizo topped with lettuce, mashed avocado, sour cream and cheese, served with rice and beans.
- Chile Relleno$9Poblano pepper stuffed with cheese and beans, over tomatillo and red sauce. Served with rice,beans and tortillas
Carnes de la Parrilla - Grilled meats
- Fajitas$13Your choice of beef, chicken or mix marinated and served on a sizzling platter over a bed of grilled onions, with rice, beans fresh guacamole, and homemade tortillas.
- ParrilladaPremium Fajita seasoned and cooked to a tender perfection, al ajillo shrimps, marinated chicken, chorizo, chile relleno, on a bed of grilled onions, homemade corn tortillas
- Carne Asada$15Inside skirt (Arrachera)steak served with grilled onion, chile toreado, one enchilada suiza, rice, beans, and tortillas
- MolcajeteBeef, chicken, chorizo ,shrimp, queso panela , and cactus grilled with chicharron and avocado, served with rice, charro beans and tortillas
- Sirloin$16Sirloin steak cocked medium well served sizzling with grilled onion, chile toreado, smash avocado, served with charro beans, and tortillas
Menu para los Niños - Kids Menu
- Chicken tenders Served with French fries$5
- Cheese quesadilla served with fries$5
- Enchilada kids served with rice and beans$5Chicken enchilada,served with rice and beans
- Papas molcajete$4
- Frijoles charros$4
- Elotes preparados$4
- Chiles toreados$3
- Vegetales a la Mantequilla$3.50
- Stuffed Jalapeno$1.50
- Pastel de Chocolate Abuelita$6
- Pastel Tres leches$6
- Fresas con crema$6
- Flan de la Abuela$6
- Churros con helado$6
Bebidas - Beverages
- Chocolate Abuelita$3
- Iced Tea$3
- Refrescos Mexicanos$3
- Fountain Drinks$2