Signature Craft Cocktails
Enjoy Axis & Alibi's Signature Craft Cocktail Collaborations.
- The AlibiRevel in our signature carefully crafted wonder of Aviation American Gin, Itailucus, freshly squeezed Lemon Juice, Peychauds Bitters, topped with champagne and garnished with a Lemon Peel.
- CubanoA twist on the Classic Old Fashion with Bacardi 8 Rum, Cane Syrup, Angostura and garnished with an Orange Peel.
- Forbidden FruitA refreshing beverage consisting of Ketel One Grapefruit & Rose Vodka, Fever Tree Citrus Tonic, Grapefruit Juice and garnished with a Grapefruit Peel & Rose Bud.
- La Grand PoireA delightfully created concoction of Grey Goose La Poire, St. Germain, freshly squeezed Lemon Juice, soda and garnished with a Candied Ginger Gummie.
- Desert FlowerQuench your palate with the glorious blend of Casamigos Blanco Tequila, St. Germain, Desert Pear Syrup, freshly squeezed Lemon Juice, a splash of Soda and garnished with an Orchid.
- El SonidoEnchant your taste buds with this wonderful blend of Casamigos Mezcal, freshly squeezed Lime Juice, Agave, three dashes of Hella Smoked Chilli bitters and garnished with a dehydrated Lime Wheel.
Take pleasure in the expertly created classic cocktails that have frequented craft establishments for decades and that we graciously serve.
- Old FashionEnjoy this classically famous concoction of Elijah Craig Small Batch Bourbon, Turbonado, Monin Cane Syrup, Angostura Bitters and garnished with an Orange Peel & Cherry.
- ManhattanRelish in this delicious mixture of Maker's Mark Bourbon, Vya Sweet Vermouth, Angostura Bitters and garnished with an Orange Peel and Cherry.
- Perfect MargaritaTaste this amazingly blended mixture of Patron Reposado, Patron Citronage, freshly squeezed Lime Juice, Agave and garnished with a Lime Wheel.
- Dark & StormyDive into this mysteriously delectable blend of Gosling Black Rum, freshly squeezed Lime Juice, Fever Tree Ginger Beer and garnished with a Lime Wheel.
- Aperol SpritzA delightful mixture of Aperol, La Marka Prosecco, Soda and garnished with an Orange Slice.
- French 75Tickle your fancy with this ultra refreshing mixture of Nolets Gin, freshly squeezed Lemon Juice, Monica Cane Syrup, La Marka Prosecco and garnished with a Lemon Peel.
Check out our wine menu prepared by Kristy Farmer, former wine sommelier of Del Frisco's & Sullivan's Steakhouse.
- Smoke Tree RoseFresh, and crisp with aromas of white cherry, white peach, and yellow nectarine. Added with vibrant flavors of crabapple and quince to compliment a dry and refreshing finish
- Lange Twin ChardonnayThis lush concentrated bouquet has a pronounced aroma toasty bread crust and tropical fruit notes which extends to the palate mingling with crisp acidity from 35 percent of unoaked Chardonnay.
- Barone Fini Pinot GrigioCitrus notes, with a crisp apple, pear and even a hint of apricote. It has a richness of texture that is rarely expected from Pinot Grigio.
- Kung Fu Girl RieslingPleasant aromas of green apple, peach, lemon are encompassed by this juicy and lively, with lots of citrus blossom, lychee and touch of lime.
- Lange Twins Sauvignon BlancZesty lemon, grapefruit and a hint of tropical notes with a touch of gooseberry adds freshness to the bright citrus and crisp fruit character.
- Freakshow CabernertBlackeberry, dark cherry and pomegranate are backed with smokey vanilla oak, spice and cassis pop on the front with nice tannings and a lingering finish.
- Lange Twin CabernetVibrant cherry aroma that gives way to a pleasant fresh cherry fruit flavor.
- Lange Twin Pinot NoirSoft and almost sweet, this medium-bodied wine has a rose perfume, stewed plum, cherry syrup and nutmeg flavors. It is smooth on the palate, showing a little acidity or tannin.
- Lyric by Etude Pinot NoirRich in ripe cherry, red raspberry and fresh strawberry, this youthful Pinot Noir drinks complex with hints of cinnamon, cardamom, sandalwood and cola.
- White Haven Sauvignon BlancFull flavored and medium bodied with notes of juicy peach, ripe tropical fruit and tart and herbaceous gooseberry. Refreshes the palate with a long, clean finish.
- Diseno MalbecDeep purple in color with a crimson luster, the bouquet of violets and cherry blossom unfolds to a hint of tobacco. Explosive flavors of earthy blueberry and rich chocolate are robust with well-balanced acidity.
- Rob Mondavi Bourbon Barrell CabernetAged in bourbon barrels, it is rich ruby red in color, it opens with concentrated aromas of blackberry cobbler, ripe dark berries, graham cracker, brown sugar, vanilla, milk chocolate, and toasty oak with notes of coffee and smoke.
- Silver Oak Alexander Valley Cabernet SauvignonAromas of vanilla, cassis and sage fill the glass, revealing the influence of American oak barrel aging. On the palate, notes of raspberry are complemented with lingering acidity and a finish of dusty, silky tannins.
- J Lohr MerlotLots of oak, vanilla and caramel aromas against a black cherry and chocolate-cake backdrop on the nose. Soft and chalky tannins frame the sip, where blueberry, vanilla and chocolate-cream flavors prove lush inviting.
- Goldschmidt MerlotLovely fresh blueberry and red cherry aromatics with a little mocha and white pepper. The mouth is cola and darker fruits such as blueberry and black cherry.