Five cask ales. You can expect to find a bitter , a dark as well as pales. Most of our ales come from Northern breweries with the occasional exception. We are in CAMRA (campaign for real ale) good beer guide and have been Calderdale CAMRA pub of the season.
- On TapAlways a lager (Berlin Pilsner) and a wheat beer and cider. Often a sour and always a stronger pale.
- WineWe sell quality wine sourced by our expert suppliers Halifax Wine Company.
- spiritsWe haven’t counted how many we have but it’s a lot. Yes, lots of gins and rums but everything from mead to Lemencello too.
- CocktailsWe’ve a list, take a look.
- Soft DrinksSome of the usual soft drinks but the odd different choice including a great alcohol free wheat beer.
- Tea and CoffeeDecent tea and coffee which is free on Sunday’s till 5pm. Nibbles.
- NibblesPies and vegetable samosas all made just a mile from our door.
- BYOBring your own food, we will supply drinks.