(Minimum 10 Serves)
- Cock-a-leekyRoasted chicken, pot barley, leek and onion soup, a traditional soup of Scotland.
- Roasted Butternut SquashRoasted butternut squash with cumin, this is a traditional soup which sells well.
- Potato leek and baconA classic soup with bacon, potato and leek.
- Corn bisqueUsing fresh Chilliwack corn only when its available at the height of the season. (Seasonal)
- Country vegetableA mix of roasted veg, left chunky.
- Curried YamRoasted yams with curry powder and vegetables.
- French onionA classic soup great for those cold winter months.
- Roasted tomato soupUsing ripe tomatoes, slow roasted then slow cooked. (Seasonal)
- Split pea and ham soupThis soup is a with stewed ham hock, lentils and peas.
(Minimum 10 serves)
- Mile High SaladBaby kale, herb roasted butternut squash pieces, happy valley Goats feta crumbled, caramelized pecans, red onion and finished with a honey mustard vinaigrette.
- Caesar saladThe classic you don't mess with, crisp romaine lettuce, shaved parmesan, bacon bits, Garlic croutons Caesar dressing and a sliced egg.
- Potato saladA variety of roasted vegetables, red onion, yams, potatoes , carrots and zucchini dressed with a balsamic dressing.
- Root veg saladA vegetable blend with baby carrots, baby potatoes, parsnips, chorizo, golden beets and tossed spinach, dressed with a honey mustard dressing.
- Curried rice saladCurried rice with raisins, red peppers, and coriander and red onion, dressed with a raisin dressing.
- Fruit saladA variety of seasonal fruit tossed. (Seasonal) 10 serves - $15.00
- Cranberry almond and quinoa saladA fresh healthy choice with red quinoa, cranberries, spinach and flack almonds with a fresh dressing.
- Sundries tomato pesto pasta saladMacaroni, red onion, red peppers, parsley, sundries tomatoes all tossed with pesto aioli and spinach.
- Spiced chickpeaChickpeas with falafel, zucchini, poppy seeds, ground coriander and cumin. Mixed with a spiced yoghurt and spinach.
Breakfast and Brunch
- CroissantsPlain Ham and Cheese Spinach and Brie Ramesco and Arugula
- Quiche LorraineA simple quiche filled with Swiss cheese, onion, bacon and topped with slice tomato.
- Breakfast burrito - fully loadedThe is made up of rice, scrambled eggs, spinach, tomato salsa, red onion, black pinto beans and cheese. All inside a tasty wrap
- Bacon and egg muffinA toasted English muffin with bacon, egg and a dash of garlic aioli
- Breakfast beaglesHam, spinach, red onion fried egg and hollandaise sauce on a fresh beagle. or Salmon spinach and caper cream cheese beagle
(6 serves per loaf - $5 per loaf – 4 loafs per order)
- Banana BreadThe same traditional flavoured banana bread full of flavor and sells extremely well.
- Coconut, Lime and Banana BreadA twist on a classic, with a zesty bite of lime and coconut.
- Pear and Raspberry LoafThis is a flavorsome bread with some seasonal flavors.
(15 serves per flavour $15)
- Pumpkin, almond and cashewFilled with dates, cashews, pumpkin seeds, cocoa powder rolled in coconut this is a delicious healthy options.
- Apricot and AlmondFilled with dates, almonds, and dried apricots rolled in almonds
- Lemon and coconutA fresh flavor with honey, coconut, lemon juice and zest rolled in coconut
Gluten Free Options
- Orange and Almond CakeMade from fresh oranges, almond meal, and eggs this is a classic great selling gluten free option.
- Muesli BarsContains nuts and seeds, honey, dates, dried apricots, dates, oats and brown sugar this is a nice notorious slice full of healthy choices.
- Coconut FriandsNice light gluten free choice, made with eggs coconut and flavored with raspberries.
- Caramel SliceThis comes as a gluten free option as well as a non gluten free option. The gluten free option has a almond base, non gluten free is with a plan biscuit base.
Muffins - Sweet
(12 serves per order at $20)
- Butterscotch and white chocolateBaked with butterscotch sauce and white
- Apple crumbleBaked with stewed apple and a golden crumble
- Carrot and WalnutTraditional carrot muffins with walnuts mixed through
- Raspberry and white chocolateRaspberry and white chocolate mixed through out
- Mixed Berry
- Cherry RipeA not so traditional muffin with chocolate, coconut and cherries.
Muffins – Savoury
(12 serves per order at $20)
- Cheese, Bacon and Parsley
- Spinach, tomato chutney and feta
- Corn zucchini, cheese and carrot
- Nutella CookiesA Nutella baked cookie with a Nutella butter cream.
- Classic Chocolate ChipA large chocolate chip cookie.
- ShortbreadThis is also a gluten free option as well.
- Russian Tea CakesA nut filled shortbread base biscuit ball.
- Monte CarlosCoconut base biscuit filled with jam and cream.
- Peanut butter BrownieTraditional brownie with peanut butter chocolate bits.
- Traditional Brownie
- Apple CrumbleShortbread base filled with apple and a short crumble.
- CheesecakesBaked cheesecake with different flavoring.
- Caramel SliceCaramel filled slice with a chocolate topping.
- Mini Lemon TartsIndividually filled mini pastry tarts.
- Vanilla SliceCustard filled slice with puff pastry and vanilla icing on top.
- Les Madeline’s Cakes
Traditional French Sponge Biscuits
- Paris BrestMade from Choux pastry filled with sweet cream.
- Chocolate ÉclairsMade from choux pastry, filled with vanilla or chocolate cream filling.
- ProfiterolesMade from choux paste filled with vanilla and cream custard.
- French pear cakeA pear based French cake.