- Scotch Smoked Salmon Parcels€14With a mirage of cucumber and avocado, mascarpone cheese and a kick of caviar, served with fresh salad leaves and dressing.
- Paupiette of Parma Ham€14With crude terre vegetables, flavoured with natural yoghurt, local honey and a touch of mint served on a bed of salad leaves.
- Trio of fresh Oysters€15Served with a crudo of local prawns, caviar on crushed ice with a texture of fine flavours.
- Two fresh Oysters€8
- Five fresh Oysters€15
- Ten fresh Oysters€25
- Ocean Salad - as shown on NETFLIX€14Marinated king prawns and mussels, served on fresh salad with olive oil and balsamic dressing.
- Haber16 Salad€14Darne of fresh salmon, avocado and cherry tomatoes set on a fresh market salad.
- Chicken Caesar Salad€14Grilled breast of fresh cornfed chicken, crispy bacon and parmesan shavings, served on a mix of fresh garden salad with croutons and anchovy Caesar dressing.
- Sizzling Rabbit Liver€11Cooked with garlic and a julienne of bacon, flamed with Cognac.
- Bowl of Mussels (Cozze in Padella)€12Black mussels cooked in garlic, parsley and fresh chilies, finished with local DOK Chardonnay blanc.
- Home-made Neonati€12Fresh local fish cakes cooked to order.
- Calamari Fritti€14Served with lemon wedge and sauce tartar.
- Octopus in Garlic€15Fresh marinated local octopus cooked in garlic. Served on a sizzling dish
- Paranza (Fritto Misto)€18A selection of seafood richness cooked in a home-made spicy tempura, garnished with a lemon wedge and sauce tartar.
From the Hot Pot
- Cacciucco, Our Special Fish & Shellfish Soup€12A rich thick fish and shellfish soup with a kick of chilli, served with a crispy garlic bruschetta in a soup pot.
- Pasta e Fagioli€8A classic home-made bean and pasta soup.
- Risotto Terra e Mare€16Cooked with local prawns, pumpkin, spring onions, basil, Prawn bisque and a touch of cream sprinkled with pistachio.
- Risotto all Bosco€14Coked with wild mushrooms, garlic, thyme, mascarpone cheese, Topped with crispy Parma ham and shredded tartufo.
- Paccheri Rigati di Grano duro Artigianale€12Pasta cooked in a rich classic old fashioned Bolognese.
- Crespelle al Pastor€12Stuffed rolled pancakes with local ricotta cheese and fresh local broad beans, topped and baked with tomato salsa and grated peppered cheese.
- Garganelli Salmone€14Fresh egg pasta cooked with fresh salmon chunks, dill, home-made bisque sauce and a touch of cream, sprinkled with caviar.
- Spaghetti al Nero di Seppie€15Pasta cooked with Squid ink, pieces of Cuttlefish, garlic, fresh pepper flakes, white wine and fresh parsley
- Linguine Vongole€15Pasta cooked with fresh local clams, cherry tomatoes, chili, fresh herbs and a touch of extra virgin olive oil.
- Spaghetti all Ricchezza di Mare€16Pasta cooked in bianco with a selection of fresh seafood, garlic, chili, white wine and parsley
- Spaghetti Rizzi€19Pasta coked with fresh sea urchins and home-made bisque garnished with a King prawn.
- Chef’s Recommendation - Linguine all’ Astice€23Pasta cooked with spring onions, cherry tomatoes, pepperoncini Lobster bisque, fresh herbs and half a main lobster.
Game & Poultry
- Stuffed Quails (Ai Frutti Di Bosco)€17.50Two marinated quails stuffed with a duxelles of mushrooms, bacon and sweet cherries finished with a marsala reduction.
- Cornfed Chicken Casablanca€18.50Marinated charcoal grill chicken breast, topped with a spicy Morocco cheese served on a bed of legume.
- Barbary Duck Breast (All Moda Antica)€19.50A well pan roasted duck breast served with the classic orange sauce.
- Salmon Crudo€10
- Swordfish Crudo€10
- Tuna Crudo€10
- Prawns Crudo€10
- Langoustine Crudo€15
- Marinated Octopus Roulade€15
- Platter with all the above Crudo€60
Fish & Seafood
- King Prawns (Argentina)€19Set of six local king prawns pan-fried in butter, flamed in Cognac served on a bed of rice.
- Grilled Local Calamari€19With lemon and garlic
- Fillet of fresh wild Salmon€19.50Oven baked salmon cooked with garlic butter and white wine, topped with a ricotta and spinach crust.
- Local Seabream or Seabass€23Fresh Awrata or Spnotta cooked al acqua pazza.
- Fresh Wild Seabass – as shown on NETFLIX€24Pan-fried and rolled Seabass with spinach leaves and mussel meat, Cooked with green berries and a lemon creamy sauce.
- Mixed Market Fish (Sagra Di Pesce Misto)€26.50Fillets of fresh local fish cooked all' aqua pazza, served with two King prawns.
- Fresh Local King Prawns (Gamberi Rossi)€30Set of six local king prawns pan-fried in butter, flamed in Cognac served on a bed of rice.
All main dishes are served with local vegetables and roast potatoes or chips and salad.
- Fresh Village Rabbit - as shown on NETFLIX€19With olive oil, garlic, red wine and fresh and cooked in its own jus.
- Black Angus Ribeye€26Cooked to your liking, with either mushroom or pepper sauce
- Fresh Beef Tagliata€21.50Cooked to your liking, with mushroom or pepper sauce
Our Special Three Tier Platter
- Our Special Three Tier Platter€120Swordfish Crudo, Salmon Crudo, Prawn Crudo, Octopus Crudo, Tuna Crudo, Oysters Crudo -- 1 Kg of Mussels, 1 Kg of Shellfish, New Zealand Green Lip Mussels, Razor Clams, Grilled Calamari -- King Prawns, Langoustine, Octopus in Garlic, Cooked Scallops, Tuna Bolls, Maine Lobster