PUPUS (small plates)
- BROCCOLI ON FIRESmoked, fried, and tossed in orange gochujang sauce. Topped with house-made charred citrus aioli and bonito flakes. Spicy, sweet, and savory; you’ve never had broccoli quite like this.$5
- KALUA PORK SLIDEROur slow-roasted kalua pork, topped with fresno chiles, pineapple salsa, and a pineapple-caramel drizzle. Served on a toasted King’s Hawaiian roll.$4.50
CHOOSE SIZE: LITTLE FISH OR BIG FISH (all craft bowls gluten free optional)
- THE OGOur take on the classic Hawaiian poke bowl, inspired by Celeste’s experiences with traditional poke on Maui. House-made shoyu sauce mixes with your choice of protein (ahi tuna, salmon, chicken or tofu) & base (jasmine white rice, mixed greens or 1/2 & 1/2). Avocado, sweet onion, scallion, jalapeño, gomashio (toasted sesame), furikake (Japanese rice seasoning), and seaweed salad complete a bowl that bursts with deep umami flavor.
- THE SPICY GARLICA master class in texture and balance. House-made spicy garlic ponzu sauce and crispy garlic complement your protein of choice (ahi tuna, salmon, chicken, tofu). Mixed in your base of choice (jasmine white rice, mixed greens or 1/2 & 1/2), the sweetness of pineapple harmonizes with the tangy heat of pickled jalapenos. Topped with fresh cilantro and a pinch of mint.
- THE GREEN CURRYChef Celeste has always hoped to share the Thai flavors she grew up around with the Denver community. This bowl is her tribute to those timeless family traditions. Coconut green curry meets your choice of protein (ahi tuna, salmon, chicken, tofu) & base (jasmine white rice, mixed greens, 1/2 & 1/2); toasted coconut, crispy garlic, and crispy shallots top it off. Served with papaya salad (contains peanuts). No one else has a bowl like this.
- THE BLACK BEANYour choice of protein (ahi tuna, salmon, chicken, tofu) in house-made sweet black bean sauce, then paired with pickled jalapeños, edamame and sweet shiitake mushrooms over your choice of base (jasmine white rice, mixed greens, 1/2 & 1/2). Savory peanut sauce tops off this mouthwatering invention.
- THE KOREAN ORANGEIn this spicy fusion, Korean orange gochujang gets kicked up a notch with orange zest and Chinese black vinegar. Paired with your choice of protein (ahi tuna, salmon, chicken, tofu), creamy avocado, house-pickled jalapeno, and fresh cucumber for perfect balance. Topped with crispy garlic, tobiko and micro cilantro. Base of choice (jasmine white rice, mixed greens, 1/2 & 1/2)
- HAWAIIAN KALUA PORKTaking a page out of the Hawaiian luau handbook, our kalua pig is brined for 24 hours, smoked with dried pineapple and applewood chips, and slow-roasted in a banana leaf wrap for seven hours. Topped with house-made sesame ginger dressing, picked jalapenos, red cabbage, carrots, fresh pineapple and a pineapple-caramel drizzle. Served over base of choice (jasmine white rice, mixed greens, 1/2 & 1/2)
- SEARED HAWAIIAN WRAPOur signature wrap, inspired by a staple dish from Kauai. Your choice of protein is seared in soy marinade, then tossed with house-made sesame ginger dressing and topped with cabbage slaw, jalapeño, and cucumber. Wrapped in a locally-sourced Raquelitas Tortillas.