A basically delicious way to start your day.
- Henry Higgins Bagel$2.50
- Classic Breakfast BagelBaked egg, spicy mayo, cheddar, veggie sausage$6
- Lemon Poppyseed Muffins$3.50
- Chocolate Chip Cookies$2.50
All espresso drinks include double shots - Additional shots $1.50 (single or double) - Alternative kinds of milk: soy, hemp, almond, oat $.75 - Flavors: vanilla, cardamom, white chocolate, caramel, lavender, honey, hazelnut, sugar-free vanilla $.75. - Inquire about seasonal & Italian soda flavors.
- Latte$3.75 / $4.25 / $4.75
- Cappucino$3.75 / $4.25 / $4.75
- Mocha$4.25 / $4.75 / $5.25
- Cardamom Latte$4.25 / $4.75 / $5.25
Keep it simple with a fresh cup of drip or kick it up a notch with iced cold brew.
- Drip CoffeeTrailhead Coffee Roasters Sunbreak Morning Blend Dark Roast $2.50 / $3 / $3.50
- Cold BrewPortland Coffee Roasters Guatemala $3.75 / $4.25
Spicy chai lattes, earthy matcha and an array of herbal, green and black teas that will suit any day - come rain or come shine.
- Chai LatteSpicy chai tea blend from My Chai in Bend, OR $3.75 / $4.25 / $4.75
- Electric Chai$4.50 / $5.00 / $5.25
- TeaSteven Smith Teas available hot or iced. Lord Bergamot, British Brunch, Jasmine Silver Tip, Mao Feng Shui, Meadow, Big Hibiscus, Red Nectar, Peppermint$3
It's not coffee and it's not tea, but it is delicious.
- Columbia Gorge OrganicOrange Juice & Lemonade $3.00 to $4.50
- Hot ChocolateHousemade chocolate ganache, whipped cream, cocoa powder. $3.50 / $4.00 / $4.50
- Portland Coffee RoastersFounded in 1996 and using coffee to create positive human connections, by building and supporting socially responsible business.$16
- St. John's Light Roast
- 32 Women Organic Light Roast
- Trailhead RoastersRoasting with intention for over a decade, Trailhead states "we like to make the work we do count in a big way, both in our community and at origin."$16
- Mt. Tabor Custom Medium Roast
- Sunbreak Morning Dark Roast