These are our favorite flavor combinations named after some of our favorite local places! We hope you love them as much as we do! Each latte comes with two shots of espresso and whole milk, unless otherwise requested.
- Hazel Creek Black WaterA nutella, blackberry, hazelnut, and cocoa latte named for a local creek and surrounding community that was flooded when Fontana Lake was created in 1943.
- The Black BerryA blackberry and local honey latte named after our favorite Smoky Mountain black bear.
- Rainy Day TuckA chocolate orange latte with a chocolate chip surprise at the bottom named Bryson City's Tuckaseegee River on a rainy day.
- Devil's DipA cinnamon latte with sweat heat and red hots. It taste just like the candy and is a fabulous treat on a cold day or after tubing down the infamous Devil's Dip on Deep Creek.
- Appalachian MagicA (real) peanut butter and raspberry latte. Trail magic is a term coined by long distance Appalachian trail hikers to represent something that was an unexpected gift along the trail.
- Banana FontanaA caramel and cinnamon latte with real banana that is named for our local lake Fontana. Fontana dam was built on the Little Tennessee River to create needed power during WW2, thus creating Bryson City's Road to Nowhere.
- Tsali Trail MixA salted caramel, almond and M&M latte reminiscent of trail mix that one might take on the many trails while hiking/biking at Tsali.
- Fire TowerA chocolate, cinnamon, and cayenne latte. This latte has heat! It was named after the fire towers scattered throughout the Smokies that were once manned by guards who could report fires.
Hot Drinks (with coffee/espresso)
- House Roasted Coffee
- French Press
- Thomas Divide
- Deep Creek Cortadito
Hot Drinks (without coffee/espresso)
- Kids Steamer
- Hot Chocolate
- Bag Tea
- Loose Leaf Tea
- Chai Latte
- The Smoky Latte
- Chocolate Azteca
- iced coffee
- iced latte
- Clingmans Dome Frappe
- Mt. Leconte Frappe