Po Boy Sandwiches
Served on French Baguette with a side of seasoned fries
- Fried Shrimp Po Boy$14.95Shrimp in a light cornmeal & cornflour crust, flash fried; topped with lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and Remoulade sauce. (m)
- New Orleans BBQ Shrimp Po Boy$14.95Sautéed shrimp in our spicy BBQ blend with garlic, Worcestershire, butter and lemon; topped with shredded cabbage and house-made tartar sauce. (ef*)
- Blackened Catfish Po Boy$14.95Pan seared catfish filet dusted with Creole seasoning; topped with shredded cabbage and house-made tartar sauce. (df, ef*)
- Fried Catfish Po Boy$14.95Catfish in a light cornmeal & semolina crust, flash fried; topped with lettuce, tomato, pickles, and tartar sauce. (m, df)
- Spicy Andouille Po Boy$14.95Grilled spicy Andouille (on-do-ee) pork sausage topped with lettuce, tomato, pickles, mayo and Creole mustard. (p, df, ns, ef*)
- Sloppy Roast Beef Po Boy$14.95Thinly sliced beef in a rich brown beef gravy; topped with lettuce, tomato, pickles and mayonnaise. (dfb, m, ns, ef*)
- Chicken Po Boy$14.95Grilled chicken breast dusted with Creole seasoning; topped with lettuce, tomatoes, pickles and our Caesar dressing.
- Shrimp Bourbon Street$8.50Shrimp in a light cornmeal & cornflour crust, flash fried; served with an orange marmalade horseradish dipping sauce. (m)
- Creole “Caviar”$8.50A savory blend of shrimp and crawfish with Creole spices and the Cajun trinity all blended into a delicious pate-style spread; served with garlic toast.
- Seafood GumboThe classic New Orleans soup in a mildly spicy dark roux with shrimp, crab, crawfish, andouille pork sausage, okra, & rice. Substitute Cajun potato salad instead of rice, add $2.00.....Make it a bowl for $12.95.
- Seafood BisqueShrimp, crab, crawfish, and sweet corn in a light tomato cream based soup with a splash of sherry and rice.
- Cup of Cajun Jambalaya Appetizer$7.25A spicy rice dish of chicken, andouille pork sausage, and tasso (smoked ham) with the Cajun trinity and Creole seasoning.
- Cup of Red Beans & Rice Appetizer$6.50A New Orleans classic of creamy beans and rice; served with a ring of spicy andouille pork sausage.
- Seasoned French Fries(df, gf)
- Seasoned French Fries$4.95
- Seasoned French Fries with Gravy$5.50
- House SaladRomaine and mixed greens tossed with a house-made Creole mustard vinaigrette, topped with house-made seasoned garlic bread crumbs and crumbled hard-boiled egg.
- Caesar SaladRomaine lettuce tossed with our house-made Caesar dressing, topped with house-made lightly seasoned garlic bread crumbs and shaved Parmesan cheese. (gf*, m)
- Shrimp Remoulade Salad$14.95Romaine lettuce with Remoulade dressing, lightly spiced boiled shrimp, tomato, and crumbled hard-boiled egg. (gf, m)
- Chicken Caesar Salad$13.95Grilled chicken breast atop our large Caesar salad. (gf*)
- Shrimp & Grits$16.95Shrimp sautéed with our house-made Creole seasoning in a tomato cream sauce, served over creamy cheese grits infused with Tasso ham. (p, m)
- Chicken & Grits$16.50A great variation on one of Bud’s favorite comfort foods; a mild New Orleans classic of diced chicken sautéed in garlic butter, peas, and mushrooms all served over our creamy cheese grits infused with Tasso ham and finished with a rich chicken and mushroom gravy. (p, ns)
- Louisiana Chicken$16.50Diced chicken breast meat served with a lightly spiced Tasso (smoked ham) cream sauce with sautéed mushrooms and peas, topped with Parmesan cheese; served with rice. (gf, p, ef, ns)
- Blackened Catfish St. Charles$16.50Pan seared catfish filet dusted with Creole seasoning, laced with a ribbon of creamy house-made tartar sauce, served with green beans and rice with a classic Meuniere sauce. (gf, df*, ef*)
- Mardi Gras Pasta$16.95Shrimp and crawfish sautéed in a sherry tomato cream sauce with capers and mushrooms tossed with pasta and topped with Parmesan cheese. (m, ef)
- Cajun Jambalaya$15.95A spicy rice dish of smoked diced chicken pieces, Andouille pork sausage, Tasso caramelized onions, celery, green peppers and Creole seasoning; topped with your choice of grilled chicken breast, smoked chicken thigh, or Andouille pork sausage. (gf, ns, p, df, ef)
- Chicken breast
- Andouille pork sausage
- Red Beans & Rice$14.50A New Orleans classic of creamy beans slow cooked in a rich duck and pork stock. Your choice of Andouille pork sausage, grilled chicken breast, smoked chicken thigh, or two Cajun chicken taquitos. (ns, p, m, dfb)
- Chicken breast
- Andouille pork sausage
- Crawfish Etouffee (eh-too-fay)$16.95Crawfish tail meat slow cooked in a mildly spiced light roux with onions, bell peppers and celery, garlic and herbs with rice. OR substitute Cajun potato salad instead of rice for a rich and creamy “Cajun” treat – add $2. (dfb, ef)
- A Taste of New Orleans$18.95Crawfish Etouffee and rice with your choice of a fried Soft Shell crab, fried catfish, or blackened catfish all laced with a ribbon of house-made Tartar sauce. (dfb, ef)
- Fried catfish
- Blackened catfish
- Fried Shrimp Plate$15Shrimp in a light cornmeal & semolina crust, flash fried; served with seasoned fries. (m)
- Fried Catfish Plate$15.50Catfish in a light cornmeal & semolina crust, flash fried; served with seasoned fries. (m)