- Garden RollPork, prawns, rice noodles, celery, bean sprouts, and garden fresh herbs rolled up in rice paper. Served with our house peanut sauce.
- Crispy RollWheat paper rolled with ground lean pork, sweet onion, carrots, and bean thread noodles. Served with our house made sweet chili sauce.
- Nem Nướng - Grilled pork sausageThe grilled pork wrapped with rice paper containing fresh vegetables such as lettuce, carrots, fresh herbs and fried egg roll wrapper. Served with our house made sauce.
- Crab RangoonCrisp wonton dumpling filled with cream cheese and crab. Served with our house made sweet chili sauce.
- Chicken SateGrilled chicken marinated in coconut milk and curry seasoning. Served with sweet chili sauce, cucumber and coconut peanut sauce.
- Baby Bok-ChoySteam baby bok-choy with garlic and our special vegan sauce.
- Ms. Saigon WrapGrilled soy marinated chicken or tofu, avocado, cucumber, lettuce, sliced carrot and sriracha aioli. Wrapped in a flour tortilla.
- Saigon WingsVietnamese style chicken wings lightly fried and sautéed in sweet chili sauce. (Spicy)
- MS WingsDeep fried chicken wings with grandma home sauce.
- CalamariLightly fried squid served with sweet chili sauce.
- Honey ChickenSliced chicken breast battered and lightly fried with our house honey sauce.
- Tofu CakeTofu made from whole eggs lightly fried in panko. Served with house sweet and sour sauce.
- Honey Walnut PrawnsBattered and lightly fried prawns sautéed with walnuts in our special honey sauce.
Bánh Mì (Vietnamese Sandwich)
All Banh Mi include: French baguette, pâté, mayo, pickled carrots and daikon, cucumber, cilantro and jalapeno.
- Grilled PorkPork tenderloin marinated in our house garlic- lemongrass sauce
- Grilled BeefRib eye marinated in our house garlic- lemongrass sauce
- Grilled ChickenChicken marinated in our house garlic- lemongrass sauce.
- ComboGrilled Pork, Grilled Beef and Grilled Chicken
- Vegetarian HamVietnamese Ham with thinly shredded fried potatoes. Our “ham” is made from soybean, egg, and wheat starch. This sandwich does not include pâté.
Rice noodles served with grandma’s secret recipe five-spice beef broth. Garnished with cilantro, onion and a dash of fresh cracked black pepper. Served with a side of bean sprouts, Thai basil, jalapenos and lime.
- Chicken Breast
- Rib-eye (Rare)
- Brisket (Well-done)
- Tofu and Vegetable
- ComboRib-eye*, Brisket (Well done) and Meatball
- SeafoodPrawns, Squids and Scallops
- Bánh Khọt - Moon CakeRice flour, turmeric, coconut milk, and green onion. Stuffed with prawns or tofu. Served with leafy greens, basil and cilantro. Served with a side of fish sauce. V, GF (upon request)
- MS Garden SaladLeafy greens, grape tomatoes, avocado, and grilled pineapple mixed in with our house vinaigrette. Served with grilled soy marinated Chicken or Tofu. V, GF (upon request)
- Papaya SaladGreen papaya, Thai basil, peanuts mixed in lime vinaigrette. Served with grilled pork. V, GF (upon request)
- Special Vietnamese SaladStir fried meat of choice with lemongrass, sweet onion and mushrooms. Served on a bed of vermicelli noodles with sliced cucumber, lettuce, Thai basil, bean sprouts and our house fish sauce. Served with Chicken, Tofu or Crispy Roll. Substitute Beef, Prawns or Seafood: Prawns, Squids and Scallops
- MS NoodlesWheat noodles stir fried with butter, garlic, Parmesan cheese, scallions and sweet soy sauce. Served Chicken, Pork or Tofu. Substitute Prawns, Flank Steak or Grilled Salmon.
- Bò Lúc Lắc - Shaking BeefStir-fried cubed New York steak sautéed in a savory sauce with onion and bell pepper. Served with house salad or french fries and a side of rice.
- Ms. Saigon BowlGrilled Chicken, Pork or Tofu, pineapple, avocado, stir-fried tomatoes. Served on a bed of rice with our special house sauce. Substitute Prawns or Flank Steak or Salmon
- Buddha EnlighteningStir fry tofu with mushrooms, broccoli, carrots, ginger and green onion with our special vegan sauce. Severed with steam rice.
- Tomato TofuFried tofu, asparagus, onion and cherry tomatoes simmered in our sweet and homemade tomato sauce. Served with a side of rice
- Vietnamese MacaroniStir fried in butter, garlic, house tomato sauce, red bell pepper and onion. Served with flank steak beef.
- Sweet and Sour SalmonLightly fried salmon sautéed in our house sweet and sour sauce, pineapples, bell pepper and onion. Served with a side of rice.
- BBQ Short RibsGrilled short ribs marinated in house bbq sauce. Served with a side of rice.
- Bò Né - Vietnamese Sizzling SteakMarinated flank steak, served on a skillet with white onions, pâté and a fried egg. Comes with a side of house salad or french fries, bread or rice.
- Mì Xào Giòn - Saigon Crispy NoodlesEgg noodles are deep-fried until crispy, then softened in a homemade thick sauce and vegetables. Served with Chicken, Pork or Tofu. Substitute Prawns, Flank Steak or Seafood (Prawns, Squids and Scallops)
- Harbor PrawnsShell-on prawns fried with a savory butter and garlic sauce. Served with rice and a side of house salad.