Get up and feed your hungry tummy
- Breakfast GranolaHousemade Granola served in a jar with fresh seasonal berries and yoghurt
- Avocado AttackSmashed Avocado served on toast with blistered cherry tomatoes, crumbed feta and a soft boiled egg
- Free Range Poached EggsTwo poached eggs on an house made potato rosti topped with Hollandaise with your choice of - Shaved ham with crispy fried Kale - Warm smoked salmon and sauteed kale
- Spicy EggsEggs cooked in a spiced harissa tomato ragu with chorizo sausage, served in an iron hot cast dish with toast
- Spanish OmletteSpanish Omelette with your choice of: - Potato, Chorizo and Parsley Salad - Smoked Salmon, Paprika and Mascarpone cheese
- Eggs Your WayEggs made your way served with a potato rosti, blistered cherry tomoatoes, bacon, mushrooms & sausage
Pick me up at lunchtime
- Chef's Soup of the DayVarious options available (vary depending on weeks): - Pumpkin - Pea & Bacon - Borscht
- Vegan Quinoa SaladSalad of quinoa, roasted red onion, sweet potato, toasted pine nuts and crispy kale
- Salmon BlinceSavoury Russian styled pancake with smoked salmon cream cheese and a wedge of lemon
- GnocchiHousemade gnocchi served with a slow roasted tomato and shimeji mushroom ragu, finished with freshly shaved parmesan
- Burgers- ANGUS BEEF BURGER: served with pickled daikon and cucumber, Swiss cheese, Tomato jam, Chilli aioli served with side of chips - TEMPURA SOFT SHELL CRAB BURGER: served with pickled cabbage, corriander, Japanese mayo and Tonkatsu sauce served with a side of chips - PULLED PORK BURGER: spiced pulled pork served with Harissa paste, aioli, chard leaves, BBQ sauce served with a side of chips - All burgers are made with our house made brioche Burger buns!
Bringing our Polish heritage to Melbourne makes us proud and happy
- Polish Pierogi (Dumplings)- Sauerkraut & Mushroom - Potato & Cheese - Meat
- Polish OX Tripe SoupFamous Ox Tripe Soup ... made using quality ingredients, spices and lots of cooking time!
- Polish BigosHunters Stew made with the original recipies just like Babcia (grandma) use to make
- Cabbage RollsPolish Cabbage rolls with mashed potato and sauce
- Pea SoupPea & Bacon soup... you will not be feeling hungry after this soup
Don't have time to sit .. just need to eat!
- Filled Croissants
- Filled Foccacias
- Variety of Daily Salads- Black Rice salad - Quinoa Salad with greens - Pea & Smoked Salmon - Couscous Salad - Cauliflower & Cashew
Dinner Menu Friday & Saturday from 6pm Variety of dishes from crispy salmon, lamb shanks, schnitzels, beef cheek's as well as vegetarian and vegan dishes.