Little snacks to enjoy on their own... or combine for a fun meal!
- Mini BaguetteAce Mini Baguette - freshly baked
- Pan Con Ajo e TomateToasted ciabatta with fresh garlic, Spanish olive oil, fresh crushed tomatoes and chunky salt
- Brie cheese (by weight)1oz brie in slices
- Manchego cheese (by the oz)Sliced manchego (sheeps milk ) cheese
- Serrano Ham1oz serrano ham (please order qty by the oz)
- Canned Fish/Meat AssortedDomestic and imported canned conservas
- Spiced Black OlivesMarinated with chiles, garlic, herbs and red wine vinegar.
- Carrot & Orange Blossom SaladShaved carrot, pistachios, dried fruit, herbs, white wine vinaigrette with a hint of orange blossom water.
- Parmesan Truffle FriesCrispy shoestring fries layered with freshly grated parmesan, truffle oil AND shaved truffle
- Pork Spring RollsLarge spring rolls stuffed with roast pork and vegetables. 3pc with sweet chili sauce
- Corn & Chili Empenadas5pc Deep-fried pastry stuffed with corn, jalapeño and white cheddar. Served with our own chimichurri.
- Panko Shrimp with Romesco5pc large panko-crusted shrimp served with zesty romesco sauce (contains almonds)
A little something sweet...
- Chocolate, Olive Oil & Sea Salt ToastDark chocolate ganache, Spanish olive oil, crunchy salt on toasted ciabatta. Our best seller!
- Chocolate Panna CottaMolded and chilled dark chocolate, raspberry-port sauce, vanilla bean cream
- Boozy Berry TriflePort-poached mixed berries, custard, cream, vanilla cake.
- Lavender Sugar CookiesThe aroma of France, the sweetness of life. 3 for $0.50
Slightly larger plates - a full dish for one or something to share...
- Escargots BourguignonsPlump escargots lightly poached in our now-famous shallot and Brandy butter and crunchy breadcrumbs. Toasted baguette included for sopping it all up.
- Cubano SandwichThe classic - a true "two-hander". Roast pork, ham, swiss and pickles with a mustard dressing.
- Ropa ViejaBraised, spiced flank steak with peppers, onions, pickled jalapeños, served with sour cream and tortillas.
- Sweet Potato FlatbreadSweet potato, ricotta, mozzarella, sage butter - choice of crushed hazelnuts or soppressata.
Little extras to whet your whistle.
- Perrier 500mlPerrier - plastic bottle 500ml
- Soft Drinks - 355mlAssorted canned soft drinks. Choose your selection below.
- Bottled Water - 500mlBottled Water - 500ml
- Badoit Sparkling Water 330mlSparkling water from France. Glass bottle.
- Bavaria 0%
- Hoegaarden 0%
- Heineken 0%
By the bottle (750ml) - must be ordered along with food order.
- Apothic Crush Red Blend 2016 (USA)Apothic has developed a reputation for producing bold wines, loaded with fruit and big appeal. Crush is the latest addition to this popular portfolio and only available for a limited time. It offers both fruity and savoury notes in a full-bodied and smooth package.
- Malivoire Small Lot Gamay 2018 (Canada)The nose is a fruit burst of blueberry, strawberry and cherry compote. A taste senses a bright and crunchy texture, and flavours of tart cherry, raspberry, cranberry, savoury herbs and lingering white pepper.
- Arboleda Carmenère 2017 (Chile)This is how Chilean carmenere should be. Unashamedly herbal with its dark pepper and blackberry-leaf undertones, but ripe at the same time, sporting black-olive and brambleberry character. Shows real structure and concentration on the palate, chewy tannins enveloping dark-fruit flavours that permeate through the medium-long finish.
- Foreign Affair - The Embrace 2017 (Canada)The nose on this wine shows aromas of red currant, raspberry, wild strawberry, red cherry, pomegranate and slight baking spice. The palate is fruit forward with gentle tannins and flavours of red cherry, raspberry and pomegranate.
- Coto Mayor Rioja Crianza 2016 (Spain)This is a 90% Tempranillo and 10% Graciano blend from the Rioja Alavesa. It appears an intense shade of cherry-red with a garnet rim, whilst on the nose aromas abound of spiciness, ripe fruit, creamy oak and a touch of vanilla. The wine feels powerful on the palate, with plenty of flavour, and comes over as well-structured with good persistence. Aged for 14 months in 225-litre American and French oak barrels. Subsequent repose in bottle for 13 months before release.
- Les Coteaux Côtes Du Rhône Villages, Domaine Boutinot 2017 (France)It's lively, a touch peppery, with plenty of dark fruits and a cherry scented nose. The weight is nicely judged and not too heavy and overall it's fresh and juicy with the fine, soft tannins giving an excellent structural backbone. Made mainly from Grenache with about 20% Syrah it's the sort of wine that goes well with grilled meats, casseroles, or a classic shepherd's pie. Suitable for Vegans
- Ondarre Reserva 2015 (Spain)Aromas of cherry, berry, tomato sauce and vanilla are smoky and slightly tarry. A flush, full mouthfeel is lifted by core acidity, while flavors of blackened spice, tobacco, toast and cassis finish with classic Rioja notes of vanilla, mocha, toast and warmth.
- Pirramimma Shiraz 2016 (Australia)Blackberry, plum, milk chocolate and a light touch of earth are in place, and the flavours are generous and well-rounded...
- Antinori Peppoli Chianti Classico 2018 (Italy)A food-friendly Chianti Classico made on the historic Pèppoli estate, whose vineyards date back to the middle ages. Features cherry, currant, leather and herbal notes. Pair with homemade pizza, cured meats or pasta with Bolognese sauce.
- Argiolas Costera 2017 (Italy)Costera shows the typicity of the Cannonau grape with flavours of very ripe strawberries, black cherries, herbs, and spices. The warmth and intense sunlight of southern Sardinia can be seen and felt in the wine with unexpectedly deep colour and fullness on the palate. French oak barriques provide rounded tannins and flavours of vanilla.
- Bogle Vineyards Old Vine Zinfandel 2016 (USA)This take on California's heritage grape comes from dry-farmed, gnarly head-trained vines ranging from 60 to 80 years of age. Raspberry, plum, chocolate, earth, herbs and vanilla all shine here.
- Viña Bujanda Reserva 2013 (Spain)Intense attack with a big volume developing on the palate, showing a big freshness and elegance. Very long and elegant aftertaste.
- Catena Vista Flores Malbec 2017 (Argentina)The Catena Malbec Appellation Vista Flores shows a dark violet colour with black reflections. The nose offers ripe, concentrated dark and red fruit aromas with delicate floral notes of lavender and violet, and mocha. The mouthfeel is rich and full with notes of sweet spice and a touch of leather.
- Descendientes de J. Palacios Pétalos 2017 (Spain)2017 was a very unusual year in Bierzo, and here they started harvesting the 21st of August, when they had never started harvesting in August. There are more white grapes in the 2017 Pétalos del Bierzo, almost 10%, not because they wanted to lower the alcohol, because the alcohol was similar to 2016, but because the white grapes achieved perfect ripeness (Ricardo Pérez Palacios told me he's never seen such beautiful white grapes). The wine had been bottled the day before I tasted it, so they also showed me a tank and a barrel sample they had saved for the purpose of comparison. However, the bottled wine, the first produced at their new facilities, was really singing and didn't show any fatigue. The palate was vibrant, with acid strawberry flavours. It is very immediate, approachable, round and juicy, perhaps not with the depth and longevity of the 2014 but really pleasant and drinkable. Drink date: 2019-2023. Score - 93.
- Malivoire Cabernet Franc 2017 (Canada)Fragrances capture black cherry, nutmeg, peppercorn, cedar and graphite. This supple, fruity-textured wine tastes of dark fruits, blackcurrant and raspberry with nuances of vanilla and spice.
- Tawse - Cabernet Franc - Redfoot Natural 2018 (Canada)From the well-established vines and red clay soil rich Redfoot Vineyard, comes the 2018 Natural Cabernet Franc. This wine has an exuberant purple hue, with a slight haze due to being bottled on the lees. Notes of ripe blackberry, plum, chili pepper and wet stone are amplified on the palate with structured tannins and a savoury finish.
- Terre Del Barolo Barolo DOCG 2013 (Italy)Medium garnet colour with hints of mature brick; lovely aromas include licorice, cherry, berries and some tar; full body,grippy tannins
- Kacaba Proprietor's Block Syrah 2017 (Canada)Aromatics of white pepper, black fruit and cigar box prevail on the nose. The palate is rich with jammy notes of strawberry and blackberry accented by spicy notes of licorice, clove, leather and smoke.
- Malivoire Stouck Cabernet Sauvignon 2015 (Canada)Fragrances suggest plum pudding, nutmeg, clove, eucalyptus and cedar. The mouthfeel is firm and silky, and flavours are a delightful collage of dark fruitcake and black cherry and toasty vanilla, leaving a luxuriously long aftertaste.
- Megalomaniac - Big Kahuna 2017 (Canada)Cabernet Franc/Syrah blend This blend provides rich, dark fruit notes and the perfect amount of structure and spice you will love! Whether you are serving it with a roast beef, lamb shank or just sharing with friends, this wine is a show stopper.
- Foreign Affair - Cabernet Sauvignon 2015 (Canada)With aromas of black cherry, blackcurrant, dark plum, vanilla bean, smoke, cedar and rich leather. The palate has an impressive mouthfeel with juicy flavours of ripe cherry, blackcurrant, blackberry and plum supported by big silky tannins and integrated oak notes. All leading to a lengthy dry finish.
- Queenston Mile Pinot Noir 2017 (Canada)Roasted, toasted and intense, particularly strong, grippy and potent. The warmth of St. David's and the heat of September really speaks but curiously noted and question asked is where is the strawberry jam? Lost in the foil provided by whole bunches it would seem.
- The Chocolate Block 2017 (South Africa)Remarkable quality & consistency from sizeable production, 2,057 barrels in 17.
- Kacaba Reserve Syrah 2015 (Canada)A very pretty Syrah with a dark nose of violet and crunchy blackberries. Where this wine shines is with the freshness on the palate. The acidity is marvelous and creates ultimate drinkability.
- Foreign Affair - Temptress 2016 (Canada)This wine has a powerful bouquet with aromas of ripe black cherry, blackberry, cassis, blackcurrant, vanilla bean, leather, cigar tobacco, sandalwood, mocha and dried plum. The palate is bold and elegant with flavours of ripe cherry, plum, blackberry preserve, black pepper and dried currants.
- Tawse - Tintern Road Pinot Noir 2016 (Canada)This delightful pinot noir showcases more concentration and depth of flavour than the pale-garnet colour might suggest. Aged 18 months in French oak, 20% new, prior to bottling, it was produced with grapes from a four-acre parcel first planted with grapes in 2010. A perfumed bouquet introduces tart red fruit aromas paired with chocolate-orange, forest floor, leather and violet. Dry, medium bodied, with silky tannins, the bright acidity carries cherry and cranberry flavours into the lengthy, mineral-laden finish while a hint of smoke appears on the aftertaste.
- Beringer Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2016 (USA)Blended with smaller amounts of Merlot, Petit Verdot, Zinfandel and other varieties, this wine is lightly spiced and in balance, despite its powerful approach to ripeness. Tobacco, clove and black pepper enliven the darker, denser aspects of blackberry jam and dark chocolate, finishing unabashedly rich.
- Tawse - Meritage 2014 (Canada)Meritage is a premium blend of Bordeaux reds, the 2014 vintage consisting of 50% Hillside Cabernet Sauvignon, 27% Kocsis Cabernet Franc and 23% Laundry Merlot. This Meritage is quite approachable with aromas of cigar box cedar, tart blueberry and dried mint leaf notes. The palate experiences smooth and well integrated tannins with blueberry, pomegranate and eucalyptus flavours. A truly beautiful example of a Bordeaux Blend.
- Stag's Leap Wine Cellars Artemis Cabernet Sauvignon 2016 (USA)The 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon Artemis is a blend of 91% Cabernet Sauvignon, 6% Merlot, 2% Petit Verdot and 1% Malbec. Deep purple-black in color, it opens with notions of crushed black cherries, warm blackberries and mulberries with hints of unsmoked cigars, fragrant soil and wild sage plus a waft of allspice. Medium to full-bodied, it fills the palate with expressive black berry and earthy layers with a frame of grainy tannins and just enough freshness, finishing with an herbal lift.
- Foreign Affair - Cabernet Franc 2015 (Canada)Their flagship wine hand-crafted from the first vines ever planted at the Crispino Estate Vineyard. On the nose this wine has layers of sweet black figs, dates, raisin pie, dark coffee, caramel, and spiced Christmas puddings. The palate is intense with elegant tannin structure and flavours of dried black fig, cherry compote, dried currant, baked pastries and spices, rich caramel and coffee. This wine has an extremely long elegant finish with notes of toasted oak and baking spices. Limited Edition. Only two barrels of this wine were produced.
- Signorello Cabernet Sauvignon 2015 (USA)Ray Signorello's 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon Estate is a huge, deep wine. Black cherry jam, plum, lavender, rose petal, new French oak and spice flesh out in a big, explosive Cabernet Sauvignon that delivers the goods.
By the bottle (750ml) - must be ordered along with food order.
- Barefoot Pinot GrigioExtremely versatile, food-friendly and enjoyable. Pale lemon colour with floral notes and aromas of citrus, green apple, peach and pear. On the palate, this is off-dry, crisp and light-bodied with flavours of white peach, lemon/lime and melon with hints of almond and spice. The finish is long with refreshing fruity tones.
- JP Azeitão White 2018 (Portugal)Pale lemon; lovely flavours of lemon, apple, peach, melon and mineral; dry and medium bodied; clean and refreshing.
- Megalomaniac - Savvy Sauvignon Blanc 2018 (Canada)Savvy is a clever wine that exudes confidence and shrewdness. Perfect for entertaining the cognoscenti.
- Peller Chardonnay 2018 (Canada)Medium straw colour; floral, apple and lemon aromas with a hint of oak; dry, medium bodied, crisp acidity, with green apple/pear flavours.
- Tussock Jumper Chenin Blanc 2019 (South Africa)This wine will be intense and fruity, with bright citrus, apple and a flinty minerality. The price makes this an absolute must-try. A great wine for a casual dinner of fish and chips.
- Konzelmann Gewurztraminer Late Harvest 2018 (Canada)Harvested later in the season to fully develop, this wine is intensely aromatic and rich. Expect floral notes with hints of ginger spice on the nose, while the palate brings sweet tropical fruit flavours of melon and lychee.
- Santa Carolina Gran Reserva Chardonnay 2017 (Chile)Santa Carolina's enological team has turned to the granitic soils of Itata for its chardonnay, and this is the first of them, a broad, ripe-flavoured white with a powerful base of tannins that livens up this exuberant white for grilled fish. Tremendous value for money.
- Susana Balbo Crios Torrontés (Argentina)Susana Balbo has been called the 'Evita of Wine' and the 'Queen of Torrontés.' Her Crios Torrontés is floral and fruity with apple blossom, peach, orange citrus and lime. Argentina's signature grape will work with smoked meats or seafood.
- Foreign Affair - Conspiracy Bianco 2018 (Canada)On the nose are aromas of fresh apple, gooseberry, lemon curd and jasmine blossom. The palate has crisp acidity and bright flavours of lemon, pear, orange zest. With complexity and texture from the Ripasso method and long finish.
- Ken Forrester Old Vine Reserve Chenin Blanc 2018 (South Africa)Ken Forrester uses six different Stellenbosch vineyards to make this old-vine cuvée, which he describes as 'the core of the business'. Wild fermented with 20% new wood, it's rich and flavoursome with pear and nectarine fruit and a fresh, well-balanced finish.
- Willm Réserve Riesling 2018 (France)Think Riesling is always sweet? Think again. Rieslings from Alsace, like this classic, are often bone dry. This features aromas and flavours of lime juice, peach and mineral. The ultimate food wine. Pair with grilled shrimp and pesto pasta, or gourmet sausages.
- Susana Balbo Signature Barrel Fermented Chardonnay 2016 (Argentina)This is really excellent with salt, dried fruit and creamy character. Full body, tight and polished texture. Long and flavourful finish. A beauty. Always fantastic.
- Toasted Head Chardonnay 2018 (USA)Toasted Head means the whole barrel was toasted, giving wines more intense smoky flavours. This Chard has apricot, pear, tropical fruit and smoky apple-cinnamon flavours. Pair with barbecued shrimp kebabs, chicken quesadillas or stuffed pork tenderloin.
- Butternut Chardonnay 2017 (USA)Aromas of peach, hazelnut and spiced candied apple leap from the glass. On the palette, Butternut exhibits round, creamy notes of fig, butterscotch and sweet oak. Butternut is like your mother's Chardonnay, only better.
- Foreign Affair - Viognier 2018 (Canada)With aromas of white peach, nectarine, pear, fresh pineapple, apricot, citrus and subtle floral and honey. The palate is refreshing with a balanced acidity supporting the rich flavours of pear, peach and apricot. The tropical flavours of this wine persist on the long finish.
- Maison Roche de Bellene Vieilles Vignes Bourgogne Chardonnay 2017 (France)This wine is made from old vines with an average age of 48 years. They deliver a classic, pure expression of Chardonnay, fresh and lifted with ripe citrus, apple, toast and a creamy texture. The refined mineral note adds precise Burgundian elegance. A nice option for pairing with grilled chicken.
- Malivoire Pinot Gris 2018 (Canada)Tangy aromas capture pear, nectarine, glazed tropical fruits, and almond extract. With a fresh, lively mouthfeel the wine tastes of lemon-lime, green apple, white grapefruit, pommel and honey.
- Tawse - Limestone Ridge Riesling 2017 (Canada)The nose lights up with salinity, lime, grapefruit and racy wet-stone minerality. It's steely and taut on the palate despite fairly hefty residual sugar and shows vivid citrus, fresh-squeezed lime, lemon zest and it's all balanced on a razor's edge. Such incredible definition and freshness through the finish.
- Clos de L’Eglise Mâcon-Charnay 2017 (France)Fresh, fine and lean, this is an elegant unoaked Mâcon-Charnay. Delicate citrus blossom on the nose with a savoury, mineral palate.
- Foreign Affair - Chardonnay 2018 (Canada)With aromas of grilled pineapple, fresh baked apple, slight citrus peel, custard, pastry, hints of vanilla bean and crème brûlée. The palate shows bright, tropical flavours balanced by a creamy texture leading to a long, complex, warm finish.
- Konzelmann Herbert & Fabian Riesling 2017 (Canada)Herbert Konzelmann and Fabian Reis represent the fourth and sixth generations of winemakers in the Konzelmann family line. Their masterful winemaking styles beautifully complement each other in this elegantly complex Riesling.
- Megalomaniac - My Way Chardonnay 2017 (Canada)And in the words of Paul Anka: "For what is a man, what has he got? If not himself, then he has naught. To say the things he truly feels and not the words of one who kneels. The record shows I took the blows and did it my way!"
- Tawse - Quarry Road Gewürztraminer 2017 (Canada)The versatile Quarry Road vineyard delivers an off-dry but balanced wine in 2017, with crunchy underlying acids to support a pinch of sweetness. Exotic herbs, lemongrass, and floral character, punctuated by a characteristic touch of bitterness on the back end. Solid length, solid wine.
- Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc 2019 (New Zealand)Sophisticated Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc put New Zealand on the wine world map. It delivers intense, now-classic flavours of gooseberry, melon, lime and minerality. Pair with grilled chicken, grilled calamari, mildly spiced vegetarian dishes or crab.
- Tawse - Quarry Road Chardonnay Natural 2018 (Canada)The 2018 Natural Chardonnay is from our certified organic and biodynamic Quarry Road Vineyard. On the nose this unfiltered wine showcases bright bosc pear, white flower blossoms, with hints of marzipan. On the palate you are welcomed by fresh green apple, lime zest, and wet stone, which are well integrated with crisp acidity and a lingering finish. Our small batch series of Natural Wines were created with low intervention winemaking techniques such as no sulphur additions, finished unfiltered, and bottled on the lees.
- Kacaba Barrel-Fermented Chardonnay 2015 (Canada)Expressive aromas of lemon and toasted almond. On the palate bright and concentrated notes are abundant showing citrus, pear and nectarine fruit. Fruit forward traits are balanced by French oak brimming with baked hazelnut biscotti, butterscotch and caramel.
- Château de Lavernette Vers Châne Pouilly Fuissé 2016 (France)This oak-aged wine, made from organically grown grapes, is already delicious. It has the fatness of the vintage in white wines without losing the structure and minerality of the appellation. Warm and opulent, it's ripe with white fruits and finished with acidity. Score - 92.
All the shades of pink.
- Gran Feudo Rosado 2018 (Spain)Made in the Navarra region of Spain, this expressive rosé shows just how versatile it can be. The intense pink colour is followed by an aromatic bouquet of strawberries and citrus. Fresh berry flavours resonate on the palate with bright acidity that provides balance.
- Malivoire Vivant Rosé 2019 (Canada)This rosé is crafted using free-run, lightly pressed juice, in contrast to the greater pressing used to make Malivoire's beloved Ladybug Rosé. You can expect this 100% Pinot Noir to be a light-coloured, elegant, refined wine, expressing bright, delicious citrus and strawberry, with a delicate, flinty mineral undertone. Food-friendly and versatile, it's a wine for all meals, ideal for brunch or dinner.
- Queenston Mile Pinot Noir Rosé 2017 (Canada)100% Pinot Noir harvested from our Estate Vineyard September 26, 2017. Crushed and macerated on skins for 2 hours to extract that vibrant pink hue. Juice was fermented in cold stainless steel to preserve aromatics and capture all the ripe berry flavours.
All the bubbles. 750ml
- Barefoot Bubbly Pinot Grigio (USA)Very pale straw; lovely aromas and flavours of apple, pear and citrus; off dry and refreshing
- Serenissima Prosecco DOC (Italy)Nice fine sparkle creating a creamy texture on your palate. Flavours of candied lemon and golden delicious apples are present on this light to medium bodied wine.
- Kew Rosalie 2017 (Canada)On the nose, ripe strawberry and raspberry are complemented by a touch of rhubarb and red currant. On lees for a year and a half, bright acid on the palate helps express pleasant tart berry and cherry notes that remain on the crisp finish.
- Tawse - Spark Rosé 2017 (Canada)750ml Made from 100% Pinot Noir from the Quarry Road Vineyard. Crafted in the Traditional Method, this wine spent 12 months on the lees. The first thing you will notice is the beautiful salmon colour, soon followed by the fruit forward, fresh and bright aromas of strawberry, pink grapefruit and hints of toasted almond. The strawberry notes carry through to the palate. The finish is tart, dry and refreshing.
- Champagne Victoire Prestige (France)straw colour with fine bubbles; soft apple, pear, and brioche aromas with a mineral note; dry, fruit flavours with lively acidity to finish
- Queenston Mile Pét-Nat Pinot Noir Rosé 2018 (Canada)100% Pinot Noir harvested September 26, 2017 at 22.5°Brix from our Estate Vineyard. Hand-bottled during wild fermentation on October 18, 2017. This wine was left unfiltered on lees for extended ageing in-bottle.
- Moët & Chandon Brut Imperial Champagne (France)Pale straw in colour with a fine mousse; defined aromas of apple, pear, citrus and fresh baked bread; the palate is extra-dry and medium body with lovely replay of flavours from the nose with a mineral note on a clean finish.
BEER & CIDER
Single serve bottles and cans. Must be ordered with food order.
- Bavaria Premium 500ml (Holland)For the last seven generations, Bavaria Pilsner has been dedicated to producing quality beer with a specific family recipe. Expect aromas of sweet malt, citrus and apple. On the palate there are flavours of grapefruit and cereal malt; medium-bodied with a refreshingly bitter finish; try with fish and chips.
- Birra Moretti 500ml (Italy)Pale gold colour with light carbonation; aromas of sweet malt, lightly toasted cereal, bread and floral hops, with light grassy/herbal notes; light bodied, crisp, clean and refreshing, with flavours of light sweet malt, cooked grains and slightly bitter/hoppy finish.
- Bombardier Ale 500ml (UK)Medium amber colour; prominent aromas of toast, caramel and molasses; medium to full-bodied and a touch off-dry; rich malty flavours of toast, caramel with nutty notes and a pleasantly bitter hop finish.
- Grolsch Premium Lager 500ml (Netherlands)Medium gold colour; rich grain and hop aromas with hints of spice; rich, smooth and balanced with refreshing hoppy character
- Hoegaarden 330ml (Belgium)Hoegaarden monks were the first to discover and experiment with flavouring wheat beer with orange peel and coriander. Naturally cloudy with a pale golden colour, followed by aromas and flavours of soft wheat, citrus, orange and coriander spice; delicately creamy with a smooth crisp, clean finish.
- Erdinger Weissbier 500ml (Germany)For over 130 years Erdinger has been making some of the world's best beers. Fresh and fruity, this Weissebier has aromas of lemon custard, banana and wheat. The palate boasts flavours of citrus, banana and caramel. Light-bodied and softly carbonated with a refreshingly crisp finish.
- Kronenbourg 1664 500ml (France)Pale gold colour; toasted barley aroma; slightly sweet malt flavour with refreshing, bitter hops in finish.
- Okanagan Apple Cider 500ml (Canada)From Kelowna, B.C., Okanagan Apple Cider balances sweet and tart apple flavours to create a satisfying and refreshing style. Intense aromas of green and red apples lead to flavours of fresh and baked red and green apple. The finish is clean and crisp. Pair with spicy pork dishes or a cheddar cheese plate.
- Tawse Cider 473ml (Canada)Tawse Winery opened in 2005 and since then they've won multiple awards for their various styles of wines. This latest offering is a cider that has aromas of fresh-cut apple, honeysuckle and apple blossom. Medium dry, with fresh apple flavours; it is refreshingly crisp. This great meal enhancer is perfectly suited to brunch.