Check out some of our featured beers at Atrevida Beer Co. Visit us at our Colorado Springs brewery to enjoy 16 rotating beer selections. Our current tap list can be found on our Facebook Page @Atrevidabeerco
- E-LegalRye IPA, ABV 7.6%. Floral notes on the nose. A medium-bodied IPA. Hop forward at the beginning of the mouth feel and rounded out smoothly by the rye for a dry crisp finish
- Maria BonitaPilsner brewed with Guava, ABV 5.5%. Fruity notes on the nose. A perfect balance of pilsner malts, noble hops and Guava in taste with a clean light-bodied finish
- Fresas Con CremaStrawberry cream ale on Nitro, ABV 5.9%. A fresh pop of strawberry on the nose. A velvety, light-bodied ale that embodies the taste of strawberries
- Chocolate IbarraMexican Chocolate Ibarra Stout on Nitro, ABV 6.6%. Roasted barley with a hint of chocolate on the nose. Smooth, medium bodied, malty with dark chocolate notes in taste.
- BoriquaBelgian Blond Ale, ABV 7.2%. Brewed with Pineapple, lemon & orange. Bright and fruity notes on the nose. A medium-bodied tart and citrus forward ale paired perfectly with the complex taste of Belgian yeast.
- El DoradoKolsch, ABV 5.7%. Brewed with Lemongrass & Lime - Bright, herbal and citrusy on the nose. A well balanced, light-bodied Kolsh with notes of fresh lime and lemongrass in the taste
- Drunken ChurroA smooth Witbier, ABV 5.3%. Brewed with cinnamon, spices and agave which offers up a crisp "bite" to the back end of the mouth feel