- Arnie's AmberCaramel malt presence. Slight Roasty-ness. Earthy floral bitterness. Abv 5.3 & IBU 37.
- Blond RushNice full malt presence. Biscuity malt flavor. Slight citrus and bitterness. Clean and crisp. ABV 5.5 & IBU 20.
- Hay Lake HellesCaramel malt presence. Biscuity. Crisp and clean. Earthy bitterness. Sessional. Something you could have a few of on a hot day. Lager. ABV 6 & IBU 19.
- Little Pine Pale AleLong malt presence. Clean bitterness. Stone fruit citrus flavors. ABV 5.7 & IBU 40.
- Mud Lake BrownTastes like a nut brown. Has nutty maltiness on the palette. Chocolate aroma in the nose. Earthy bitterness, clean. ABV 6.5 & IBU 26.
- Old English AleThis is our 1 year anniversary brew. It has Caramel toffee aroma. It has a caramel, chocolate, nutty flavor. Well balanced bitterness, with hints of plum and raisin. ABV 6.5 & IBU 40
- Crosslake Kolsch
- Raspberry Kolsch
- Big Island Double IPAVery malty, full mouth presence. The bitterness is citrusy. It's a bit dank and spicy. Finishes smooth. ABV 9.2 & IBU 90.
- Sandbar IPAA lot of citrus in the nose. Malt presence is full mouth. Caramel malt presence. Finishes dry. Clean bitterness. ABV 6.8 & IBU 57.