- Seasonal Beers on TapWe have a rotating line of beers from pale ales, stouts, ipas, red ales, sours, brown ales, etc.
- Corona PremierMexico- Light Lager- 4.0% ABV. Corona Premier is a 90 calorie, low carb extension of the well known CORONA EXTRA brand of beer. It is a light, crisp and refreshing beer
- Oakshire LagerbierInspired by Europe's Pilsners, our Lagerbier uses only the finest malts and noble hops to create an aromatic, full-bodied and balanced lager.
- Two Beers Brewing Co. Southern Resident IPATwo Beers Brewing Co. has launched a new IPA, and they will donate a portion of every purchase of the beer to the SeaDoc Society and our work with Southern Resident Killer Whales. Not all killer whales are the same. Some populations feed on marine mammals, others eat sharks, and others eat salmon. The salmon-eaters in the Salish Sea are called Southern Resident Killer Whales, and only 76 of them are left. They are critically endangered and could be nearing extinction if humans don’t take action
- AviationBlue Coat American Gin Fresh Lemon Juice Creme De Violette Maraschino Liquor Luxardo Cherry
- Kiss From a RoseTequila Partida - Anejo Antica Formula Sweet Vermouth Rose Liquor Luxardo Cherry
- Spicy Old FashionedWidow Jane Kentucky Bourbon Dark Muscovado Sugar Scrappy's Orange Bitters Ancho Reyes Chili Liqueur
- Tears of a Drag QueenMonopolowa Austrian Potato Vodka Vecchio Amaro Del Capo Aromatic Bitters Lemon Twist
- Tom CollinsFew Breakfast Gin Fresh Lemon Juice Seltzer Water A Dash of House Made Simple Syrup
Your choice of any 3 liquors for $5. This is your chance to stop by and try: Snow Leopard Vodka, Widow Jane Bourbon/Rye, Koloa Rum, Ad Lovelace Gin, Wild Roots Vodka, Noble Oak Rye/Bourbon, Ancho Reyes Verde, Green Spot Irish Whiskey, etc.
- St. Georges Terroir GinForest-driven and earthy, Terroir is a profoundly aromatic gin with a real sense of place. We wanted to make a spirit that conveyed what we love about the monumental groves of trees, moist and misty glens, and sun-baked chaparral of our favorite local parklands. With Terroir Gin, we try to take you there with Douglas fir, California bay laurel, coastal sage, and other evocative botanicals. Sip it and be transported.
- St. Georges Dry RyeTHE SPIRIT A base of 100% pot-distilled rye makes this a gin for whiskey lovers—and for gin im-purists willing to take a walk on the rye side. Think genever, then think again—and brace yourself for a gin with structure, spice, and an impossibly rich mouthfeel. We also make a limited-release, barrel-aged version we call Dry Rye Reposado Gin. Rested in French and American oak wine casks, it has a lovely pink hue and a deep, rich flavor that we think of as an offering to the gods of gin, whiskey, and wine. THE PROCESS We make Dry Rye Gin on the same 1,500-liter copper pot still we use to make our Terroir and Botanivore Gins—but starting with unaged rye as the base spirit gives this gin its warm, malty signature. Our Terroir and Botanivore Gin each have intricate botanicals bills designed to create a layered olfactory experience, but for Dry Rye Gin we chose just six botanical ingredients: Juniper berries are the star here (50% more than in either of our other two gins), complemented by black peppercorn, caraway, coriander, grapefruit peel, lime peel—which were all selected to play up the peppery nature of juniper that we love so much
- Ada Lovelace GinWe have crafted a gin that pays homage to the great English-style gins of Lady Ada Lovelace’s era, with a forward-thinking Code of 10 Botanicals, some of which may be found at our wine estates in Napa and Sonoma, along with pure spring water from our Napa estate. It is a gin that is inspired by the innovators of the past, present, and future.
- Empress 1908 GinCanada- Empress 1908 Gin is 100% authentic and all natural. It is made with 8 botanicals. This gin is infused with vibrantly tinted butterfly pea blossom, adding a singularly distinct expression- an impossibly lush and vivid indigo blue.
- Drumshanbo Gunpowder Irish GinEight botanicals (Juniper Berries, Angelica Root, Orris Root, Caraway Seed, Coriander Seed, Meadow Sweet, Cardamom, and Star Anise) are slow distilled by hand in the copper pot still. Four additional botanicals (Oriental Lemon, Oriental Lime, Fresh Grapefruit, and Gunpowder Tea) are vapor infused. Delightfully fresh and rounded up front with citrus, juniper & spicy notes immediately evident. The expected Juniper follows close behind. Gunpowder Tea, meadowsweet & Coriander are all notable. The overall impression is of a very well balanced and surprising gin.
- Bols Genever OriginalSmooth malty flavour and apricot tones with a musky juniper hit. Made according to the superior Bols Genever recipe from 1820. Bols Genever Original is an award-winning classic cocktail spirit that combines the mixability of a white spirit and the complexity of a brown spirit.
- Few Spirits Breakfast GinFew Spirits’ Breakfast Gin targets the brunch market with a cocktail-making gin specifically designed for pre-noon drinking. The gin includes Earl Grey tea as a botanical, along with lemon, juniper and other more traditional gin botanicals. Like other Few Spirits Gins, it has its complex, grain-forward base made from corn, wheat and barley. Few Spirits Breakfast Gin has a hint of fresh bread background to which coriander, lavender and black tea emerge. A hint of menthol tinged hops and barley beneath it. It definitely has a nose reminiscent of other gins in the Few Spirits Portfolio, but perhaps a bit lighter on some of the genever-like grain notes. Still there, but Few Spirits Breakfast Gin seems more subdued than some of their earlier offerings. The palate explodes with rich, powerful, heady notes of Earl Grey Tea, including a hefty dose of bergamot oil and strong brewed black tea. Mid-palate, some of the signature Few creaminess emerges, with lemon, cinnamon and juniper coming through; suggestions of creme anglaise with vanilla bean paste. The finish has a lot of dryness, that when accompanied by black tea notes, calls to mind unsweetened black tea with a hint of baking spice. Medium long, quite dry finish.
- Opihr Oriental Spiced GinThe nose is intense with cardamom and ginger, with notes of toasted cumin seed and curry powder underneath. It’s incredibly spicy on the nose. Sipping, Opihr Oriental Spiced Gin, it’s heart comes has a traditional gin juniper, coriander and citrus note. At first, it’s dry coriander and cardamom, then the juniper/gin note, finally the finish is peppery with black pepper, cubeb and coriander. Opihr Oriental Spiced Gin receded with a lovely warmth, echoing coriander and ginger. Quite long finish, that almost leaves the palate with a clean, faintly menthol-kissed coolness.
- Halcyon Organic Distilled GinHalcyon is a beautifully bright and expressive gin, distilled by open flame in the classic London dry style with eight organic aromatics [juniper, orange, lemon, coriander, orris, angelica, licorice, cassia]. Working with our traditional hand-hammered copper kettles, we steep our aromatics for 24 hours prior to distillation. Each batch is crafted with a masterful attention to the distillation arch that spans through the heads, hearts & tails of the run. We work to showcase the citrus-forward notes in the heart of the batch, to achieve an incredibly inviting spirit that works in any expressive cocktail. Bottled at 92 Proof, Halcyon is stunningly perfect in spirit-forward Martinis and delightfully versatile in bold cocktail explorations. Awarded a “Gin of the Year” accolade from renowned critic Aaron Knoll of TheGinIsIn.com, Halcyon has quickly ascended to the highest tier of fine gins.
- Brugal 1888 RumA rum. made to sip. 1888 is a truly extraordinary rum, produced in the Dominican Republic and combining the rich flavors of bourbon and sherry casks through aging process. A complex yet balanced spirit that stimulates the senses and evolves in the glass.
- Kōloa Kauaʻi Dark RumThis vanilla-driven dark rum sings from the nose to the glass exactly. It presents itself with robust flavors of vanilla, dark semi-sweet chocolate and lightly finishes with espresso, all encompassed within a dry, highly flavorful dark rum.
- Kōloa Kauaʻi Coconut RumThe initial taste is quizzically dry, probably from the pleasant 80 proof that Kōloa has kept the rum at, which then leads to the wonderful flavor of baby coconut flesh at the front of the palate. The spirit finishes with light toasted coconut, hints of fresh lime zest and the slightest bit of caramelized pineapple.
- Kōloa Kauaʻi Spice RumThis spice rum is dry and crisp on the palate, with upfront spices showing exactly like the nose, the additional flavor of deeply cooked caramel and a light finish of sarsaparilla.
- Mount Gay RumMount Gay Rum is made from molasses and water that has been filtered through natural coral. This mix is fermented using an exclusively selected yeast and then distilled in both copper pot stills and column stills, before being aged in oak barrels.
- Partida BlancoReal and fresh expression of blue agave. Crystal clear appearance. Perfect harmony and balance between aromas and flavors. Wide and complex variety of herbal, earthy and citrus notes dominate. Hints of tropical fruits and vanilla but overall cooked agave, sweet potatoes, black pepper, volcanic minerals and grapefruit.
- Partida ReposadoNatural and beautiful light amber color with golden tones, transparent and clean, brilliant and full bodied. Notable aromas of vanilla, cooked agave, caramel, butter, bourbon, hazelnut and almond. These aromas are confirmed in the mouth. This amazing Reposado is the result of a great base of Tequila Blanco, the right cask selection and the perfect age timing.
- Partida AnejoIntense golden color with tones of bronze. Clean and full bodied. Refined aromas of oak, chocolate, dry fruits and butter. A pleasant spice at the tongue, it has flavors of black and green pepper, white oak, vanilla, and maple honey. Although it has 18 months of aging the flavor of agave is still present.
- Hussong's ReposadoHussong’s Reposado tequila is a 100% agave tequila that has been aged 5 months in bourbon barrels to give it a complex flavor and delicate aroma.
- Snow Leopard VodkaSnow Leopard vodka was created to help save the critically endangered snow leopard from extinction. Our vodka is the first luxury vodka made from the rare spelt grain, and natural spring water. Distilled six times, it has a fresh floral and anise aroma and a rich, ultra-smooth taste.
- Monopolowa VodkaTriple distilled potato vodka (100% potatoes!) from Austria that has a rich mouth feel and a very smooth taste. This is the definition of vodka, neutral and versatile!
- Zyr VodkaAmong all other distilled spirits, vodka stands alone - it is the cleanest tasting, most versatile choice for sipping neat, on the rocks or in a Martini. Like many of the world's other closely guarded formulas, ZYR is the result of select ingredients, recipe, process, controls and tradition. Because of ZYR's proprietary 9 • 5 • 3 formula and the highest criteria for only the best raw ingredients, vodka has never tasted so clean or felt so smooth, so creamy. Centuries of Russian vodka making traditions are integrated with the most innovative filtration and distillation technology available today. Only after this process is completed can the vodka be called ZYR.
- Wild Roots Huckleberry VodkaWild Roots Spirits released a new vodka infused with fresh huckleberries. Wild Roots Huckleberry Vodka uses only 100 percent real fruit with no sugar added, the company says. The 70-proof spirit features the juiciness of a blueberry, the tartness of a cranberry and the color of a raspberry, it adds.
- Wild Roots Pear VodkaInfused with Northwest pears, known for their bright fresh sweetness & delicate floral hints. Made with only real pears from local Northwest farms
- Wild Roots Cranberry VodkaOregon- Infused with Northwest cranberries, known for their refreshing and tart flavor. Made with no artificial flavors or additives, just real cranberries from the Northwest.
- Wild Roots Apple Cinnamon Vodkanfused with tart and sweet Washington apples and a hint of cinnamon then finished in oak. Made with no artificial flavors or additives, just real apples from the Northwest. A handcrafted spirit as unique as the land from which it comes.
- Bluewater Organic VodkaBluewater’s combination of sustainable sourcing with artisanal distillation is un-matched in the spirits world. Our vodka is crafted in small batches from 100% organic soft white wheat and distilled to elemental purity with our hand-hammered, open-flame copper kettles. The distilled spirit is blended with water sourced from a protected reservoir at high elevation in the Cascades, and minimal filtration allows us to present subtle & delicate flavor notes. With a no additive commitment, you can rest assured that the smoothness you are experiencing is forged the hard way – naturally. Fresh vanilla nose; silky smooth with clean, dry, rich flavors; lovely spice and fresh, mellow vanilla influenced style; balanced, clean and showing some pleasant heat on the finish.
- Widow Jane Whiskey Distilled From a Rye Mash -American Oak AgedWhen rye comes off the still it is sweet, grassy, and floral. A traditional “spicy” characteristic all come from the barrel. With this whiskey, our goal was to lightly oak and round out the the rye distillate in our once-used 10-year bourbon barrels with added fresh cut oak staves. This is a light, tropical “summer” rye and makes for some great cocktails. A good bitter, or a splash of vermouth or ginger beer goes a long way. Aroma: Cardamom, Rum Raisin, Pineapple Front: Vanilla, Clover, Orange, Maple Mid: Smoked, Almond, Apricot Finish: White Pepper, Basswood
- Widow Jane Whiskey Distilled From a Rye Mash -American Oak & Applewood AgedFrom the same starting point as our Oak Rye aged in a once-used 10-year bourbon barrel, we wanted to extend the flavor profile of our rye distillate into a new profile, that would make a soothing and fruity rye compared to traditional ryes. To do so we add fresh cut Applewood Staves alongside the oak. Nose: Apple Cider Donuts, Tobacco Taste: Bitter Sweet Smoke, Light Anise Finish: Crisp Apple, Demerara Sugar
- Widow Jane 10 Year Old Straight Bourbon WhiskeyNew York- This 10 year whiskey is aged to perfection. It drinks like a 20 year bourbon with its deep cherry notes and light tannic finish. Aromas of butter, cream, and toffee followed by flavors of cherry wood, olive oil, and orange. Finishes with burnt orange and spice.
- Ohishi WhiskyYou are here: Home / Japanese / Ohishi Whisky Sherry Cask Review Ohishi Whisky Sherry Cask Review Josh Peters · October 10, 2016 · 12 Comments 156 SHARES Ohishi Whisky Sherry Cask Review Ohishi Whisky, at the moment, is a single cask product made in Japan from rice and is essentially an uncut barrel aged shochu like Kikori and Fukano. Ohishi Whisky is made at the Ohishi distillery in Kumamoto Japan on the banks of the Kuma River. Founded in 1872, Ohishi grows 30%+ of the gohyakumanishi rice they distill which they grow as organically as possible and even employ Koi to handle weed control in lieu of herbacide. After being distilled in Ohishi’s stainless steel stills, the new make Ohishi whisky (uncut shochu) is put into either ex-Sherry or ex-Brandy casks and set aside to age until it’s ready to be bottled. This particular bottle of Ohishi Whisky was put into an ex-Sherry cask and based on the color, aroma and flavor it appears to have been a first-fill. Cask 1257 is dark, rich and, as you’ll see below, an excellent example of just how good Ohishi Whisky can be.
- Green Spot Irish WhiskeyGreen Spot is a fabulous single pot still whiskey and much loved by the critics. This Irish whiskey has come far from the days when it was only sold in Mitchell's grocer shop in the heart of Dublin, though its flavour profile is still just as robust. The whiskey has matured in a combination of first and second fill bourbon casks as well as sherry casks.
- Noble Oak Double Oak BourbonNOBLE OAK is a unique award winning bourbon with a worthy purpose. We at Noble Oak are fanatics about wood. That’s because 70% of a bourbon’s flavor comes from the wood. With Noble Oak, we elegantly marry two of the world’s most coveted types of oak used in whiskey making: American White Oak and Spanish Sherry Oak. We use time honored methods and our patented Compression Finishing™ process to create an unrivaled bourbon with body, deep color, and richness of flavor from some of the finest sherry oak staves. The result is a Great Bourbon with a Noble Heart.
- Noble Oak Double Oak American Rye WhiskeyFreshly milled rye, dark crusty bread, and spicy cinnamon are pungent on the nose. The double oak provides a rounded richness with hints of dark maple to balance out the staunch spicy graininess. The finish is long and complex.
- Monkey ShoulderThe three malt components that form Monkey Shoulder’s smooth, malty and fruity character were once derived from William Grant’s three Speyside distilleries: Balvenie, Glenfiddich and Kininvie. Nowadays the recipe is a closely guarded secret, featuring an undisclosed combination of ‘different’ Speyside single malts. The whiskies, which are matured in first-fill ex-Bourbon casks, are vatted together in small batches for up to six months before bottling at 40% abv.
- Redwood Empire Emerald Giant Rye WhiskeyNamed after the fastest growing Redwood in the world, Emerald Giant is a fan favorite in the Rye world. We started with a mash-bill of 95% premium rye and aged it for over 3 years in new charred oak barrels. Spicy with an exceptionally smooth finish, it is a great choice in your classic whiskey cocktails. NOSE: Natural rye aroma followed by a mix of brown sugar and cinnamon with a faint hint of pepper. PALATE: Unparalleled spice complexity with smooth rye notes. a hint of honey and orange peel becomes peppery with a lingering cinnamon finish.
- Redwood Empire Pipe Dream Bourbon WhiskeyNamed for the 14th tallest tree on the planet, Pipe Dream is our first Bourbon whiskey. Pipe Dream Bourbon is made from a high corn mash-bill and blended from barrels aged between four and twelve years. Smooth and complex, it is a true sipping whiskey. NOSE: Powerful nose with sweet maple, vanilla, and a hint of honey. PALATE: Rich, deep and complex with roasted pecan, vanilla, and lingering char and woody notes. Smooth with a hint of black pepper on the finish.
- Redwood Empire Lost Monarch A Blend of Straight WhiskeysNamed after the world’s largest coastal Redwood, Lost Monarch whiskey has a name to live up to. An award winning bourbon-rye blend with an exceptional balance of sweetness and spice. The perfect choice for those who just can’t decide between rye or bourbon, we call it “the best of both worlds.” NOSE: Complex, with clove, cinnamon, vanilla, orange citrus zest and butterscotch notes, and an intriguing hint of sandalwood. PALATE: Sweetness from corn and spiciness from rye combine with an almost maple syrup like flavor. Vanilla and caramel notes lead to a persistent, yet subdued peppery finish.
- Charles & Charles RoseRegion: Washington Aromas of strawberry bubblegum, herb, tropical fruit and citrus peel lead to dry fruit flavors, full of papaya, guava and pink-grapefruit notes with a tart finish.
- Conundrum California RoseRegion: California A luminous rose gold hue with warming peach undertones, this wine opens with bright scents of strawberry, barely ripe peach, fresh wildflowers and hard candy. Its flavors mirror its aromas, with additional notes of watermelon and a hint of banana. Entry features a pop of vibrant acidity, which evolves into a soft roundness. T he taste of guava and mango add a tropical twist to the long, enticing finish. Blend: 100% Valdiguie
- Conundrum California WhiteItalian, Veneto (by Venice) "Fragrant and juicy, offering a charming mix of honeysuckle, peach, apple and lemon verbena, set on a light and effortless frame. A mouthwatering vein runs throughout. Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Viognier, Semillon and Muscat Canelli."
- Maryhill Columbia Valley ChardonnayRegion: Washington Light aromas of white flower, lemon curd and spice are followed by sleek, light fruit flavors.
- Bonterra Mendocino County ViognierRegion: California Aromas of peaches and cream, citrus blossom and apricot greet you at the first introduction. Fruit flavors of apricot and peach are accented with spice. The wine is crisp and rich with beautiful elegance and a very long finish.
- Cavit Lunetta Prosecco BrutRegion: Italy Enticing aromas of apple and peach give way to a palate that is refreshing, and harmonious, with crisp fruit flavors and a clean finish.