- Kalua Pig Plate Lunch$11Ono Kalua Pig (Hawaiian shredded pork) with white rice and Hawaiian mac salad.
- Shoyu Chicken Plate Lunch$11Shoyu with white rice and Hawaiian mac salad.
- Combo - Deluxe Plate$13Kalua Pig, Shuyo Chicken, white rice, and Hawaiian mac salad
- Spam Musubi$3Spam musubi is a popular snack and lunch food in Hawaii. It is a slice of fried Spam on top of a block of rice, wrapped together with nori in the tradition of Japanese omusubi.
- Ahi Poke$10A classic Hawaiian dish, poke (pronounced poh-kay) is a salad of cubed raw Ahi (yellowfin tuna) marinated in sesame oil. It can be savored on its own, or over white rice.