All chili is served as a cup, bowl, chili mac with spaghetti, or chili mac with mac n cheese. Includes pintos, cheese and onions as toppings and a piece of corn bread.
- Texas Chili$7.75Very spicy!!! Our hottest chili.
- Cincinnati Chili$7.75Greek in origin, this chili features a blend of spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, and all spice. Best known by our Ohio transplants as "Skyline Chili"
- Vegetarian Chili$7.75Our vegetarian chili is made with fresh ground veggies and TVT (Textured Vegetable Protein)
- Southern Style Chili$7.75This is our most mild chili. Popular amongst wimps, traditionalists and kiddos alike! Most like a traditional chili.
All Side items are vegetarian except for the green beens, and pinto beans.
- Green Beans$2.50
- Green Peas$2.50
- Pinto Beans$2.50
- Cole Slaw$2.50
- Mac and Cheese$2.50
- Potato salad$2.50
- Pasta Salad$2.50
- Tossed Salad$2.50
- Mashed Potatoes$2.50So good they are only available Mondays!
Lupie's Bountiful Burgers
Served on a Kaiser or Onion Roll and topped with your choice of lettuce, tomato, onion, mayo, mustard and ketchup. And served up with your choice of potato chips or cole slaw, or substitute a different side for an additional $1.50
- Lupie's Chili Slaw Burger$9.50
- Lupie's Burger$8.50
- Vegetarian Burger$8.95
Served on your choice of Kaiser or Onion roll, whole wheat bread or Rye Pumpernickel bread, and paired with chips or cole slaw, or a different side is $1.50 more.
- BLT and Cheese$8.50
- Big Dog$4.50
- Big dog from Texas or Cincinnati$5.50-Any one of our chilis can go on this hot dog
- Chicken/Tuna Salad$7.85
- Club Sandwich$8.75
- Grilled or Blackened Chicken sandwich$8.25
All are served with two sides and a piece of bread.
- MONDAY - Meatloaf$8.75
- TUESDAY - Fettucini Alfredo/ Chicken Casserole$8.75
- WEDNESDAY - Spaghetti/ Baked Chicken$8.75
- THURSDAY - Chicken n Dumplins$8.75
- FRIDAY - Spaghetti/ Roasted Pork$8.75
- SATURDAY - Quiche$8.75Ask about our quiche options, they change daily.
- Charlotte Wings$11Tossed in your choice of Hot, BBQ, or Teriaki sauce, and served with celery and Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing,
- One Layer Nachos$8.25Tortilla chips topped with refried beans, cheddar cheese and jalapenos. Served with Salsa or sour cream. Or both for an additional charge of 1.20
- Throw Down Nachos with Chili$9.85Topped with your choice of chili, and refried beans, cheddar cheese, and Jalapenos. Served with sour cream or salsa or both for an extra $1.20.
On the lighter side
- Vegetable Soup$3.75
- Chef Salad$9.50Diced Ham and Turkey on a bed of Ice burg lettuce, with broccoli, carrots, tomatoes, onion, hard boiled egg and Cheddar cheese.
- Garden Salad$4.50
- Chili Salad$9.50Tortilla chips topped with our salad mix, your choice of chili, pintos, cheddar cheese, onions, salsa and sour cream,
- Chicken or tuna salad platter$9.50A scoop of your choice of chicken or tuna salad, served with your choice of a side, and crackers.
- Banana pudding$4
- Peach Kuchen$4.75
- Chocolate Eclaire Pie$3.50