Served with soup of the day or tossed salad with peanut dressing, vegetarian spring roll, and white rice
- L1. Red Curry—Gang Dang*with bamboo shoots, eggplants, bell peppers and basil.
- L2. Green Curry—Gang Keaw Warn*with bamboo shoots, eggplants, bell peppers and basil.
- L3. Panang Curry*Lightly sweeten coconut based curry with kaffir leaves, string beans and green peas.
- 4. Yellow Curry—Gang Karee*with onions, potatoes and carrots.
- L5. Mussamun Curry*with potatoes, onions, carrots and roasted peanuts.
- L6. Hot Basil—Pad Gra Prao*Sauteed with bell peppers, onions, carrots, mushrooms, basil and chilis.
- L7. Cashew Nut*Sauteed with bell peppers, carrots, onions, scallions. mushrooms, cashew nuts with Thai chili paste.
- L8. Baby Corn—Pad Kao PodSauteed with house sauce, baby corns, carrots and mushrooms.
- L9. BroccoliSauteed with house sauce, broccolis, carrots and mushrooms.
- L10. Mix Vegetable—Pad Puk RuamSeasonal vegetable sauteed with house sauce.
- L11. Sweet and Sour—Pad Prew WarnSauteed with pineapple, tomatoes, bell peppers, carrot, onions and scallions.
- L12. Garlic Pepper—Gratiam Prik ThaiSauteed with fresh garlic, black peppers, onions, bell peppers.
- L13. Ginger—Pad KhingSauteed with fresh ginger, bell peppers, carrot, onions, scallion and assorted mushrooms.
- L14. Volcano Chicken*Tempura-style chicken and steamed vegetables with sweet chili sauce.
- L15. Panang Duck*with kaffir leaves, string beans and green peas.
Noodle and Fried Rice
Choice of Chicken, Pork or Tofu+Vegetable 10; Beef11; Shrimp or Squid 12; Scallop or Seafood 14
- LL1. PadThaiThe most famous Thai noodle dish stir-fried with egg, bean sprouts, and scallions. Served with crushed peanuts and lime wedge.
- LL2. Drunken Noodle—Pad Kee Mao*Flat noodle with broccoli, carrots, bell peppers, tomatoes, onions, basil and chilis.
- LL3. Pad See EewFlat noodle stir-fried with broccoli, carrots, mushrooms and egg.
- LL4. Rad NahNoodle stir-fried with broccoli, carrots and mushrooms in gravy sauce.
- LL5. Karee NoodleNoodle stir-fried with yellow curry powder, tomatoes, carrots, scallion and egg.
- LL6. Kua Gai NoodleNoodle stir-fried with egg, bean spourts, scallions and sesame sauce.
- LL7. Fried RiceChicken or shrimp with tomatoes, peas, onion, scallions and egg.
- LL8. Pineapple Fried RiceWith shrimp, chicken, pineapple, raisins, cashew nuts, tomatoes, peas, onion, scallions and egg.
- LL9. Basil Fried Rice —Kao Pad Gra Prao*With shrimp, chicken, squid, bell peppers, onions, carrots, broccolis, tomatoes, basil and chilis.