Online order / Takeout Food
Full online menu available at: ToastTab.com/anjuseattle
- Kimchi Fried Rice (gf)$10Classic Korean pan-fried rice with kimchi and spam
- Japchae (v) (gf)$10Classic Korean dish. veggies, sautéed with sweet potato noodles (can be made vegetarian)
- Korean Fried Chicken$10boneless, glazed deep-fried bites. "dak-gang-jung" in Korean.
- Koreadilla$10kimchi quesadilla with Korean bbq marinated beef and cheese
- Kimchi Jun$9savory Korean style pancake with kimchi
- Rice Bowl$10rice topped with Korean bbq chicken or veggies
- Korean Curry$9Korean style curry with potatoes, carrots, onions. Vegetarian. Can add Chicken for $1.
- Ssam jang dip$7Savory Soybean paste dip that comes with Korean peppers or Cucumbers for dipping.
- Chicken Teriyaki$9.50Classic Seattle chicken teriyaki with rice and salad.
- Spicy Chicken Teriyaki$10Classic Seattle spicy chicken teriyaki with rice and salad.
- Chicken Katsu$10Classic chicken katsu with rice and salad.
- Teriyaki / Katsu combo$10half and half combo of chicken teriyaki and katsu with rice and salad.
- Sides$2Side sauces, rice, fries, or stir-fried veggies
10 rotating handles and beers in cans
- Cans$3Hite $3, Rainier $2.50
Whites, Rose, and Reds
- Broadbent (White)$9Gruner Veltliner, 2016, AT ($32 bottle)
- Le Charmel, Loire Valley$10Sauvignon Blanc 2016, FR ($36 bottle)
- Scaia Rosata Veneto (Rose)$10Rose 2017, IT ($36 bottle)
- Disruption (Red)$11Cabernet 2016, WA ($40 bottle)
- LO-VE (Red)$11Garnacha NV, SP ($40 bottle)
- Antech Limoux Brut$9Sparkling wine, FR ($32 bottle)
non alcoholic beverages
- Ginger Beer$4Bundaberg or Cock n' Bull brand
- Topo Chico Soda$4
- Fever Tree Tonic$4
- Sodas$3Coke, Sprite, Diet Coke
- Korean drinks$3Milkis or Yogurt drink
- Juices (fresh squeezed)$4squeezed in-house.