Kids (12 and under)
- PastaPrice varies: Butter only $4.95, Pasta sauce $7.95, with Meatballs $9.95.
- Chicken Fingers / $7.95
- Sicilian Deep-Dish Pizza / $7.95
- Bruschetta al Pomodoro / $8Grilled bread rubbed with garlic and topped with marinated tomatoes, fresh basil, and extra-virgin olive oil.
- Funghi Trifolati / $9Mushrooms sautéed with garlic, white wine and parsley.
- Calamari Fritti / $11Baby squid, lightly floured and deep fried. Served with spicy tomato-basil sauce.
- Frittelle di Formaggio / $11Ricotta e mozzarella cheese fritters with sundried tomato-balsamic glaze. MUST try!
- Arancini / $12Sicilian rice cones stuffed with meat sauce, peas, and mozzarella cheese, then coated with breadcrumbs and deep fried. MUST try!
- Antipasto Misto / $16An appetizer sampler platter with calamari and two (2) of each of the following: Arancini, Frittelle di Formaggio, and Bruschetta al Pomodoro.
- Cheese Platter / $14A platter of assorted cheeses accompanied by roasted bell peppers and olives.
- Cozze all Tarantina / $13Sautéed black mussels in white wine sauce or tomato broth.
- Carpaccio Di Manzo / $13Thinly sliced filet mignon topped with capers, shaved parmesan, and lemon extra-virgin olive oil.
Zuppe e Insalate
- Minestra del Giorno / $7Ask server for the Daily Soup Special.
- Caprese / $10Sliced tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, fresh basil, and extra-virgin olive oil.
- Mista di Casa / $7Organic field greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, and croutons tossed with fresh basil tomato balsamic vinaigrette and topped with shaved parmesan.
- Cesare / $7Hearts of romaine lettuce tossed with Cesare dressing, croutons and topped with shaved reggiano. – Add chicken - $3.00
- Insalata Siciliana / $9Tomatoes, onions, and potatoes tossed in extra-virgin olive oil, red vinegar, and oregano.
Gluten-free options available.
- Family Combo of Pasta & SaladMake dinner easy with this family-style pasta with marinara sauce or garlic & olive oil and a house salad. Special offer for take out orders through March 31, 2020. Add $5 for meat sauce; $10 for alfredo sauce, chicken, or meatballs
- Serves 4-5 / $30
- Serves 8-10 / $50
- Capellini Checca / $14Angel hair pasta tossed with sautéed garlic, fresh basil, and ripened tomatoes.
- Ravioli di Casa / $16Ravioli filled with reggiano, ricotta, and mozzarella in a tomato basil marinara.
- Fettuccine alla Primavera / $16Fettuccine with sautéed seasoned vegetables in olive oil and garlic or marinara.
- Penne Melanzane / $16Penne pasta with eggplant, ricotta, tomatoes, garlic, and marinara.
- Spaghetti Bolognese / $15Spaghetti pasta topped with meat sauce. – Add meatballs $3.00
- Spaghetti alla Carbonara / $18Spaghetti with diced pancetta cooked in a cream sauce and finished with egg yolk and Parmigiano-Reggiano.
- Linguini Mare / $21Linguini with shrimp, clams, mussels and calamari with spicy tomato sauce.
- Linguini con Vongole O’Cozze / $20Linguini pasta tossed with fresh clams or mussels, steamed in garlic, olive oil, and white wine or marinara sauce.
- Risotto con Funghi e Salsiccia / $19Arborio rice with mushrooms, sausage, and a light cream & brown sauce.
- Gnocchi / $17Potato dumplings with vodka, meat, or pesto sauce and melted mozzarella cheese.
- Lasagna Casalinga / $17Lasagna pasta layered with béchamel, mozzarella, parmesan, and meat sauce.
- Fettuccini Alfredo / $16Fettuccini pasta with a cream and parmesan sauce. – Add chicken - $3.00
- Rigatoni al Forno / $18Baked rigatoni with meat sauce, ricotta cheese, and mozzarella cheese.
- Rotelle di Pasta / $19Baked sheets of pasta rolled with prosciutto, mozzarella and béchamel in a vodka cream sauce.
- Penne alla Pino / $19Penne pasta, grilled chicken breast, and sundried tomatoes tossed in a tarragon cream sauce.
- Penne con Salsiccia e Peperoni / $19Penne pasta with sausage, bell peppers, tomatoes, garlic, and marinara.
- Capellini alla Boscaiola con Gamberi / $20Angel hair pasta sautéed with shrimp, mushrooms, and garlic in a vodka cream or a spicy tomato sauce.
- Tortellini alla Franco / $20Beef tortellini, peas, and cooked prosciutto in an Alfredo cream sauce.
- Lobster Ravioli / $25Ravioli filled with lobster meat in a vodka cream sauce.
All main course dishes served with fresh vegetables unless stated otherwise. Veggies may be substituted for side of pasta. Ask your server for our daily specials.
- Fresh Fish of the Day - market price
- Pollo Cacciatore / $18Lightly-breaded boneless breast of chicken sautéed and topped with mushrooms, bell peppers, and onions in marinara.
- Pollo Piccata / $18Lightly-breaded boneless breast of chicken sautéed with shallots, garlic, lemon, white wine, and capers.
- Pollo Parmigiana / $19Breaded and pounded boneless chicken breast baked with marinara, basil, and mozzarella cheese. Served with linguine marinara.
- Vitello Parmigiana / $22Breaded and pounded boneless veal scaloppini baked with marinara, basil, and mozzarella cheese. Served with linguine marinara.
- Eggplant Parmigiana / $18Sliced breaded eggplant layers in marinara and parmesan sauce, topped with ricotta, then oven-baked lasagna-style.
- Pollo Marsala / $18Lightly-breaded chicken in mushroom marsala sauce.
- Vitello Marsala / $22Lightly-breaded milk-fed veal scaloppini in mushroom marsala sauce.
- Salsiccia alla Siciliana / $18Grilled sausage with bell peppers, onions, garlic, and marinara.
- Vitello Piccata / $22Lightly-breaded veal scaloppini sautéed with shallots, garlic, lemon, white wine, and capers.
- Vitello Saltimbocca / $23Lightly-breaded veal scaloppini topped with imported prosciutto and sage cooked in white wine and veal reduction.
- Brasato di Manzo al Chianti / $25Beef short ribs braised in a Chianti and balsamic reduction served with potato purée and vegetables.
- Pesce Misto / $30A combination of two pieces of lightly-breaded grilled fresh fish of the day, scallops, and shrimp in a Cajun seasoning. Served with a side of pasta.
- Cioppino / $35Fresh seafood stew of shrimp, scallops, clams, mussels, calamari, assorted fresh fish, capers, and lobster tail in a tomato and wine broth. Served with a crostini.
- Ossobuco alla Cacciatore / $35Cross-cut veal shanks braised in the oven with mushrooms, bell peppers, and onions in marinara. Served with potato purée.
Ask your server for desserts of the day.
- Tiramisu / $7
- Profiteroles / $7Cream puffs
- Cannoli / $7