Aperitif style cocktails recalling evenings spent with intellectuals and artists.
- The SS City of Paris · SpritzVodka, Grapefruit, Rosewater, Sparkling Rosé. Youthfully adventurous, bright, clear-eyed with a hint of mischief.$13
- Parker Cinemas · AmericanoCapalletti Bitter, Chambery Sweet Vermouth, Cola Bitters, Seltzer. Playfully intellectual and sharpens a dry wit.$12
- Douglas · 50/50 MartiniFino Sherry, Gin, Salted Thyme Honey, Olive. Shivery and bare shouldered. Coolly secrets away inhibitions.$14
Les Années Folles
“Les Années Folles” described the rich social, artistic, and cultural collaborations of the Roaring 20's. It was an exciting and liberating time for women.
- Le Hotel Bristol · CollinsCalvados, Manzanilla Sherry, Fuji Apple, Suze, Acid Phosphate, Seltzer. Titillating, but fully bloomed; a second adolescence.$14
- Delta Royale · Sour/RocksBlanco Tequila, Lavender Blanc Vermouth, Lime Juice, Giffard Fraise de Bois, Aloe. Determined and full-throated; scarf snapping taut with the top down.$13
- Cottage · Sour/TeacupCognac, Rhubarb, Orange Oleo, Lemon Juice, Aperol, Cinnamon. Quiet and contemplative; the braided rug of life worn smooth.$14
- The Stearman C-3B · MartiniGin, Pear Brandy, Dry Vermouth, Salers, Miracle Mile Castillion Bitters. Takes off briskly, straight-up; pink-cheeked into the wind.$15
- Commander · ManhattanToasted Sesame Rye Whiskey, Sweet Vermouth, Oloroso Sherry, Bénédictine, Celery Bitters. Curls a soft, quiet smile then drops the straight flush.$15
- The Fuel Stop · Old FashionedBourbon, Cranberry Liqueur, Angostura Bitters, Cedarwood Smoked Rosemary. Relaxed and intimate with sock-feet on the coffee table.$14
- Pen Women · DaisyRaw Cacao Butter Washed Vodka, Oat Milk, House Made Vanilla Créme Soda. The whimsy of Sunday morning with a cool-eyed nod to Saturday night.$16
Inspired by Milly’s travels, in particular places where romance was a part of the journey.
- Ishan · CollinsMango Eau de Vie, Blended Scotch, Green Cardamom, Lime Juice, Tonic Water. The glance entrances but the fragrance unhinges.$14
- Mururi · TikiAmburana Cachaça, Ginger, Crème de Cacao, Lime Juice, Banana. Sachets between the primeval and the cosmopolitan; finds the familiar in the exotic.$15
- My Dearest Pike · Old FashionedCoconut Washed Rhum Agricole, Spiced Pandan Cordial, Tiki Bitters. Not for a first time visitor. Requires an appreciation of tropical funkiness.$16
Crafted alcohol-free beverages for the clear eyed and self possessed.
- Just Folly · CollinsSeedlip Garden, Hopped Citrus Cordial, Pineapple Juice, Tonic. Blissfully naive; dangling over the precipice of adventure.$12
- Cantab · Sour/RocksIced Jasmine Tea, Ume Shrub, Pomegranate, Mint. Self-confident and cerebral with a high-browed effect.$12
- Leeward Islands · TikiSeedlip Spice, Guava, Lemon Juice, Medjool Date, Orange Blossom Water. Languid and tender; a tempest that ebbs to tranquility.$12
- The Clara · RickeySeedlip Spice, Tonic. Sister-friends innocently blended together for good.$10
- The Point · RickeySoda & Lime. Confident and self-assured.$3