Small bites that are great as an appetizer or a snack.
- prawn paste chicken£8.90juicy fried chicken marinated with a fragrant prawn paste.
- roti canai£4.60crispy and flaky Malaysian flatbread with a curry gravy dip.
- wonton soup£6.50handmade chicken and prawn wontons with choy sum in comforting chicken broth.
- fried wontons£5.90handmade wontons with a chicken and prawn filling. served with a sweet chilli sauce.
- vegetable spring rolls£4.20cabbage, carrots, mushrooms, onions and class noodles in a crispy golden roll.
- achar£4.20a bright sweet and sour pickle of pineapple, carrots, cucumber, sesame seeds, peanuts.
Comforting Southeast Asian rice dishes.
- nasi lemak£9.90fragrant coconut rice, rich curry chicken, hard-boiled egg, achar, sambal, anchovies, peanuts.
- prawn fried rice£9.90fried rice with prawns, vegetables and eggs.
- beef rendang with rice£9.90beef slow-braised till tender in an aromatic 15-spice curry. Served with jasmine rice.
- nasi goreng istimewa£9.90wok-fried rice with shrimp spice paste, fried prawn paste chicken, prawn cracker, fried egg.
- hainanese chicken rice£9.90succulent poached chicken served with rice cooked in flavourful chicken stock; accompanied by beansprouts, cucumber, coriander and homemade ginger and garlic chilli sauce.
- black pepper beef with rice£9.90tender beef slices wok-fried in black pepper sauce. served with broccoli and jasmine rice.
Slurpable Malaysian street food classics that pack a punch of flavour.
- beef hor fun£10.90succulent beef wok-fried with thick flat noodles and beansprouts.
- laksa£11.90thick rice vermicelli in a flavourful shrimp coconut curry broth with prawns, fishcake, tofu puffs and a hard-boiled egg.
- mee goreng£9.90egg noodles wok-fried in a sweet-sour tomato sauce with prawns, squid, fishcake, choy sum, egg and beansprouts.
- fried seafood vermicelli£9.90vermicelli wok-fried with prawns, squid, fishcake, choy sum, egg and beansprouts.
- char kway teow£9.90flat rice noodles wok-fried in an umami soya sauce with egg, prawn, squid, fishcake, beansprouts, and chives.
- wat tan hor£9.90wok-fried flat rice noodles with prawns, squid, fishcake and choy sum in a silky egg gravy.
A selection of dishes that work equally well for one or shared family style. Usually enjoyed with rice.
- curry chicken£9.50chicken and potatoes stewed in a rich coconut curry.
- roti canai with curry chicken£8.90rich coconut curry with chicken and potatoes, accompanied by crispy flaky Malaysian flatbread
- black pepper beef£10.90tender beef slices wok-fried in black pepper sauce. served with broccoli.
- ginger spring onion beef£10.90tender beef slices wok-fried with ginger, onions and spring onions.
- beef rendang£10.90beef slow-braised till tender in an aromatic 15-spice curry.
- salted egg prawns£11.50juicy tempura battered king prawns in an umami salted egg yolk sauce with curry leaves and sliced chillies.
- sambal prawns£10.90juicy king prawns wok-fried in our signature sambal chilli with onions and okra.
- chilli king prawns£13.90whole king prawns in a spicy-sweet egg gravy. served with fried mantou (bao buns) for dipping.
- sambal fish fillets£10.90fillets of whitefish gently cooked in a piquant sambal chilli sauce.
- sambal chilli chicken£9.90wok-fried chicken in homemade sambal.
- sweet and sour prawns£10.90deep fried king prawns, onions and red and green peppers in a sweet and sour gravy.
- sweet and sour chicken£9.90deep fried chicken, onions and red and green peppers in a sweet and sour gravy.
- singapore chilli crab£22.90whole crab braised in a spicy-sweet egg gravy.
- 4 fiery kings£9.90okra, petai (South Asian bitter beans), aubergine, long beans, onions stir-fried in our signature sambal chilli.
- sambal okra£8.90okra and onions stir-fried in our signature sambal chilli.
- garlic long beans£8.90long beans wok-fried with minced garlic.
- choy sum with garlic£8.90choy sum wok-fried with minced garlic.
- broccoli with garlic£8.90broccoli wok-fried with minced garlic.
- aubergine with minced chicken£8.90savoury wok-fried aubergine with minced chicken.
- jasmine rice£2.50
- egg fried rice£3.50
- coconut rice£3.50
- chicken rice£3.50