- Vegetable Spring Rolls$5.95Mixed vegetables with tofu and chicken.
- Savory Mussels$8.50Stir fry mussels with black beans, garlic, ginger, scallions and other spices.
- Lumpiang Shanghai$5.95Deep-fried mini spring rolls with ground pork, mushroom, carrots and water chestnuts.
- Siomai$5.95Steamed pork dumplings with mushroom, carrots and water chestnuts.
- Goi Cuon (Vietnamese Fresh Spring Rolls)$6.50Vermicelli noodles with shrimp and mint.
- Crispy Thai Beef$8.50Shredded beef, breaded and deep-fried.
- Shrimp Fritters$8.50Shrimps in spring roll wrappers, deep-fried.
- Fried Tofu$5.50Deep-fried tofu.
- Fried Calamari$8.50Deep-fried battered squid.
- Veggie Fritters (ukoy)$8Deep fried shredded veggies.
- Pansit Bihon$10Stir-fry noodles with mixed vegetables and chicken, garnished with scallion, lemon and roasted garlic.
- Sotanghon$10Stir-fry vermicelli noodles with mixed vegetables.
- Malabon$11Rice noodles with ground pork rind, shrimp and hard-boiled egg garnished with scallions, roasted garlic and lemon.
- Molo Soup$5Steamed pork dumplings with chicken, water chestnuts and mushroom in chicken broth.
- Tom Yam Soup$5Spicy soup seasoned with tamarind, lemon grass, mushroom and cilantro. Choice of (chicken or shrimp)
- Chicken Mami$8Egg noodles with chicken,roasted garlic, hard-boiled egg, water chestnuts and scallions
- Vermicelli (Sotanghon) Soup$11Vermicelli noodles with mixed vegetables and chicken.
- Seafood Noodle Soup$11Flat noodles with shrimp, mussels, scallops, bean sprout and scallions.
- Som Tom Salad$8Shredded green papaya, carrots and mango with lime juice, garnished with ground peanuts and cilantro.
- Pandan’s Special Salad with Feta Cheese$8Diced tomatoes, mango, cucumber and onions spiced with dill and served with feta cheese on top.
- Thai Salad$8Lettuce, cucumber, hard-boiled egg, onions and tofu with peanut dressing.
- Crispy Duck Salad$19Crispy duck with green apple and mango,onions, red pepper in thai dressing.
- Porkchop Steak$12Pork chop cooked with lemon, pepper, soy sauce and cilantro.
- Chicken and Pork Adobo Flakes$12Simmered in vinegar, soy sauce, garlic and special herbs.
- Grilled Pork Belly$12Tender and juicy pork belly seasoned with garlic, salt and pepper.
- Grilled Pork Chop$12Grilled traditional way
- Grilled Thai Pork$12Boneless pork served with spicy sauce on the side.
- Grilled Spare Ribs$14Zesty and marinated
- Pork BBQ$11Skewered boneless pork.
- Chicken BBQ$11Skewered boneless chicken
- Chicken Teriyaki$11Glazed chicken.
- Crispy Chicken$12Deep-fried, breaded pieces of chicken with red curry sauce.
- Chicken Gata (Coconut)$12Cooked in coconut milk, vinegar and other spices.
- Marinated Chicken Wrapped in Pandan Leaves$13Boneless chicken. Deep-fried.
- Crispy Pata$19Deep-fried pork leg.
- Beef Tapa$13Tangy beef slices, seasoned with salt, pepper, ginger and honey.
- Ginataang Pusit$13Squid and okra cooked in creamy coconut milk and other spices.
- Steamed Boneless Tilapia$14.50With sesame oil, ginger and soy sauce.
- Fried Boneless Bangus$20Milkfish marinated with vinegar, garlic, pepper and other special herbs.
- Shrimp with Chinese Broccoli$16Stir fry shrimp with broccoli and mushroom in oyster sauce.
- Sambal$15Stir-fry shrimp with okra, coconut milk and sambal (Malaysian spice) paste.
- Stir fry Vegetables with Shrimp$14Mixed vegetables with shrimp in oyster sauce.
- Sizzling Pusit (Squid)$13Char-grilled squid
- Crispy Tilapia Fingers$15Breaded pieces of tilapia, deep-fried with sweet and sour sauce or red curry sauce on the side.
- Fresh Lumpia (Fresh Vegetable Spring Rolls)$8.50Mixed vegetables with chicken pieces served with peanut sauce
Daily Pinoy Specials
All specials are served with steamed Jasmin rice.
- Lechon Kawali$20Deep-fried pork belly.
- Kare Kare$20Stewed oxtail and beef tripe in a peanut sauce with eggplant, Chinese broccoli and string beans
- Pork Sinigang$19Pork ribs in tamarind soup base with vegetables
- Sisig$19Chopped pork belly with liver sauce, seasoning and spices served in a sizzling plate, tapped with egg
- Kangkong with Bagoong$15Water spinach sauteed in shrimp paste
- Dinuguan$15Pork simmered in gravy of pig's blood, garlic, chili and vinegar
- Laing$15Taro leaves sauteed in coconut milk
- Torta$16Grilled eggplant mixed in scrambled egg with ground pork.
- Crispy Pata$19Deep fried pork leg, served with vinegar, soy sauce, garlic and chopped onions.
Pandan’s Thai Specials
- Pad Thai$12Stir-fry flat rice noodles w/ egg, shrimp, and chicken garnished w/ bean sprouts and ground peanuts.
- Pad Kee Mou (Noodle)$12Stir-fry broad noodles w/ basil, garlic, & chili sauce. Choice of (Shrimp or Chicken).
- Pad Cee Ew$13Stir-fry broad noodles in black bean sauce w/garlic, egg & Chinese broccoli. Choice of (shrimp or chicken).
- Massaman$12Massaman curry, potatoes, onions & peanuts. Choices of (chicken or shrimp).
- Crispy Duck$19Boneless, crispy duck with(basil or red curry) sauce.
- Chicken with Red Curry Sauce (Gang Dang)$13Chicken cooked in coconut milk w/ string beans, egg plant, basil, and red curry sauce.
- Chicken with Green Curry Sauce (Gang Keaw Wan)$13Chicken cooked in coconut milk with egg plant, basil, bamboo shoot, and green curry sauce.
- Chicken with Walnuts$14Sautéed chicken with bell pepper, onion, chili, walnuts, and brown sauce.
- Salmon with Red Curry Sauce$16Pan-grilled salmon in red curry sauce, bell pepper and other spices.
Pandan’s Vegetarian Dishes
- Grilled Eggplant$9.50With Lime and Fish Sauce dressing.
- Steamed Tofu with Bok Choy$9
- Noodles with mixed Vegetables$10Stir-fry noodles, with mixed vegetables, garnished with roasted garlic, scallions & lemon. Choice of rice noodles or vermicelli.
- Stir fry Mixed Vegetables$10Stir fry mixed vegetables in oyster sauce.
- Fried Rice with Mixed Vegetables$9
- Stir fry Chinese Broccoli$10Chinese broccoli stir fried in oyster sauce.
- Steamed Jasmine Rice$2
- Pandan’s Fried Rice$10Shrimp, chicken and mixed vegetables.
- Thai Fried Rice$16Chinese broccoli and basil with deep-fried lechon kawali in oyster sauce
- Pinakbet Rice$19Pinakbet vegetables w/ deep-fried pork belly (Lechon Kawali).
Pandan’s Special Desserts
- Buco Pandan Delight$7Young coconut meat and pandan flavored jell-o with special cream.
- Halo-Halo$8Variety of fruit preserves ube yam, red beans, white beans, sweet corn, and custard. Served withmango or ube ice cream.
- Turon$6Plaintain banana wrapped in spring roll wrapper, deep-fried and served with ice cream.
- Ice Cream$6Mango or Ube (purple yam)
- Mocha Cake$6Mocha flavored chiffon cake.
- Pandan cake$6Pandan flavored chiffon cake.
- Sticky Rice with Mango Ice Cream$6Sweetened rice cooked in coconut milk served w/ mango ice cream
- Leche Flan$6Custard dessert with a layer of golden caramel sauce.
- Sans Rival$7Layered meringue, buttercream and chopped cashew nuts.
- Chocolate Cake$7Baked moist and rich.
- Yema Cake$7Chiffon cake filled with custard and garnished with cheese.