- Soup of the Day$8Served with Kells handcrafted soda bread
- Caesar Salad$9Roma crisp, croutons, parmesan, house Caesar dressing
- Boneless Wings$10Jameson Irish Whiskey infused BBQ sauce, Irish Buttermilk dip
- Ballycastle Sausage Roll$10Seasoned sausage, onions, spices, baked in puff pastry with a savory demi glace
- Corned Beef Pasty$10Corned beef, carrots, cabbage and mustard sauce wrapped in puff pastry
- Sweet Potato Fries$7With house made chipotle remoulade .
- Rice Bowl$14Farm Fresh sautéed vegetables including red onion, and chickpeas with a spicy aioli, served over brown rice
- Corned Beef & Cabbage$17Tender braised corned beef, mashed potatoes, carrots, cabbage, bacon & onion, with stoneground mustard sauce
- Kells Shepherd's Pie$15Ground beef, Kells Irish Stout, carrots, onions, peas, cheddar potato crust, demi glace.
- Kells Burger$15Natural ground beef, tomato, onion, lettuce, house made chipotle remoulade on a French roll. Served with fries.
- Irish Lamb Stew$15Farm raised lamb, Kells Irish Stout, carrots, potatoes, onions, parsley and rosemary in a rich lamb broth. (dairy-free)
- Fish & Chips$18Kells Red Ale battered Alaskan cod, fries and house made tartar.
- Chicken Curry and Chips$15Chicken breast, apples, cranberries, green onions, spicy coconut curry sauce served over fries (diary-free and gluten-free)
- Dessert$8Chocolate Cake with a hint of raspberry or New York Style Cheesecake on a graham cracker crust
- Kells Irish Red$74.5% ABV 24 IBUs
- Kells Lager$74.2% ABV 16 IBUs
- Kells IPA$76% ABV 64 IBUs
- Kells Rotating Taps$7
- Kells Hard Cider$7
- Kells Stout 20oz$74.3% ABV 18 IBUs
- Guinness Stout 20oz$8
- Coors Light$4
- Becks (NA)$5
- House Red$6
- Merlot$9Coppola Director's Cut, Sonoma, CA
- Pinot Nior$10Next by Kings Estate, OR
- House White$6
- Pinot Gris$8Acrobat, Oregon
- Reisling$7Maryhill by Columbia River, WA
- Chardonnay$9Coppola Director's Cut, Sonoma, CA
- Old Fashioned$12Demerara syrup and Angostura Bitters served over a big cube with choice of: Knob Creek Rye, Elijah Craig Bourbon, or Courvoisier Cognac.
- Irish Mule$10Jameson Irish Whiskey, Cock & Bull ginger beer, and fresh lime
- Kells Lemonade$8Strawberry vodka, strawberry purée, and lemonade in a pint glass