- Island Coconut ShrimpIsland style with crisp coconut panko. Served with orange cilantro.
- Baja Chicken QuesadillaAdobo spiced chicken, onion, peppers, pico, cilantro, jalapenos, and 3 cheeses. Served with salsa and sour cream.
- Kick’n Garlic ShrimpA spicy saute of plump shrimp, garlic, wine and kick’n spices. Served with garlic bread for dipping.
- Best of the BreastOur own fat and juicy fresh cut chicken tenders served with your choice of white or traditional BBQ, Buffalo Sauce, Iggy’s homemade Honey Mustard, Ranch, or Bleu cheese.
- Buffalo Shrimp MartiniThis is an item on your menu. Give your item a brief Crispy bite size shrimp tossed in your choice of sauce. Buffalo, lava, or sweet chi Ii.
- White Bean HummusChickpea and garlic spread served with grilled pita.
- Smokin’ Fish SpreadFresh smoked gulf white fish served with an assortment of crackers.
- “Cali” MariSweet and tender squid lightly fried and served with spicy peppers and garlic lemon aioli. Served with marinara sauce.
Kick Up Any Iggy’s Classic Salads By Adding Your Choice Grilled or Blackened Chicken, Salmon, Mahi, or Sugar Cane Shrimp.
- Capri SaladMixed greens, feta cheese, kalamata olives, cucumber, onion, mild pepper, and tomato with herb vinaigrette.
- Black & Bleu SaladPepper-seared Sirloin tossed with crisp romaine, bleu cheese, tomato and onion with balsamic vinaigrette.
- Harvest SaladArtisan mixed greens with candied walnuts, crisp apple, strawberries, sun dried cranberries and bleu cheese. Served with light raspberry vinaigrette.
- California CobbYour choice of shrimp or chicken, grilled or blackened with tomato, onions, bacon, egg, olives, bleu cheese and avocado over chopped lettuce. Served with citrus vinaigrette.
- Caesar SaladTraditional mix of crisp romaine, herb croutons and shredded parmesan tossed in our Caesar dressing.
- Iggy’s House SaladArtisan mixed greens topped with egg, olive, cheese, tomato, cucumber, and sweet red onion with our choice of dressing.
Served with Iggy’s Fries. Substitute House, Caesar, Capri Salad, Fruit Cup or Cup of Soup
- Buffalo Chicken WrapCrispy Buffalo Chicken with Bleu cheese & chopped lettuce in a warm tortilla.
- Caesar Salad WrapThe lizard king’s own Caesar salad with grilled or blackened chicken breast in a warm tortilla.
- Southwest WrapBlackened chicken with peppers, onions, tomato, cilantro, Pepper Jack cheese, and chipotle mayonnaise in a chili pepper wrap.
- MediterraneanTurkey, hummus, and feta combined with lettuce, olives, tomato, greek vinaigrette dressing and a vinaigrette dressing.
- Philly SteakShaved sirloin, wrapped with onions, peppers, tomato, lettuce, cheddar cheese sauce in a warm tortilla.
TACOS & BOWLS
Served with two tacos, chips and choice of salsa
- Southern Style TacosPulled pork, lettuce, cheese, traditional southern slaw and tabasco cream.
- Texas TacosSirloin, with peppers, onions, cheese, lettuce slaw, roasted corn black bean salsa and tabasco cream.
- Baja TacosGrilled or blackened mani mani, lettuce slaw, pico, cheese, avocado, mango and chipotle sour cream.
- Asian TacosCrispy chicken with asian cucumber slaw in thai chili vinaigrette, pico and siracha crema.
- Buffalo TacosCrispy chicken strips over shredded lettuce tossed in blue cheese dressing mixed with hot sauce.
- Traditional BeefChili seasoned chopped beef with peppers, onions cheese and lettuce slaw, pico and chipotle sour cream.
- The Bangkok BowlMarinated steak, sautéed with fresh garlic, mushrooms, celery, onions, green peppers, and carrots in a pan Asian sauce. Served over coconut rice.
- South of the BorderTender chicken, shredded lettuce, cheese, arrozzo verde, black bean corn salsa, avocado and chipotle sour cream.
- California BowlGrilled chicken, fresh apples, candied walnuts, sun dried cranberries, and bleu cheese crumbles. Served with your choice of quinoa, or coconut rice.
- The Tampa BowlMojo pork over shredded lettuce, onion and cilantro with black beans, pico, arrozzo verde and avocado.
- Hangover BowlFried potatoes, mixed cheese, bacon, ham, eggs, peppers, onions, cheddar cheese sauce and salsa.
- El ChapoThe boss of bowls, Chili chopped beef, onions, peppers, pico, cilantro over fresh lettuce and arrozzo verde with our signature chap sauce. Finished with avocado.
BURGERS & SANDWICHES
Recognized for over 30 years as The Best Burger in the Bay Area. Winner of Tampa Bays Original Burger Showdown. These ain’t no flat little burgers. All of our burgers are a specially seasoned blend of USDA ground beef served with Iggy’s fries, crisp lettuce, sweet onion and vine-ripe tomato.
- “The Stinky” Black & Blue Burger®Take a whiff of this! Caribbean spices, melted bleu cheese, Iggy’s sauce, mayonnaise and stacked fried onions.
- Patty MeltDouble beef patties, caramelized onions, cheddar cheese & 1000 island dressing served on rye bread.
- The Cheesiest Cheese overdose Burger®Our best selling burger featuring sharp cheddar, American and provolone cheese.
- The Mambo King®This master concoction is crowned with two lean strips of bacon, aged cheddar and provolone cheese then finished with 1000 island dressing.
- Mushroom Bacon & SwissGrilled mushroom and caramelized onions, swiss cheese, applewood bacon, 1000 island dressing.
- Mean Green Florentine BurgerThe masterpiece melt. Spinach, cheese and artichoke melt with crumbled bacon and bleu cheese.
- Iggy’s Fresh Grouper SandwichFresh gulf grouper (when available). Get it grilled, blackened or fried.
- Carolina BBQ SandwichPulled Pork marinated in Carolina White Barbecue sauce, topped with homemade coleslaw and served on a toasted bun.
- Applewood Chicken SandwichMarinated chicken breast covered with smoked applewood bacon, swiss cheese, and honey mustard.
- Pressed BistroSalami, pepperoni, ham, and provolone with artisan lettuce, tomato, and roasted peppers. Pressed and served on Cuban bread.
- Turkey BLT ClubTurkey, bacon, lettuce, tomato, american cheese and mayo piled three levels high on toasted white bread.
- Classic CubanHam, Salami, roast pork, pickle, swiss cheese, onion, mustard and mayo on pressed Cuban bread.
- Iggy’s Original ReubenRoasted turkey, swiss cheese, thousand island dressing and coleslaw, served on rye bread.
- Fish-n-ChipsThree Corona battered cod pieces and potato skin fries. Served with homemade tartar sauce.
- Best of the Breast and FriesOur signature best of the breast with potato skin fries and your choice of sauce.
- Shrimp BasketSouthern style popcorn shrimp with potato skin fries and cocktail sauce.
- SidesMac-n-Cheese, Green Rice & Beans, Fruit Cup, Lemon Butter Broccoli, Coconut Rice, Potato Skin Fries, Sweet Potato Fries, Iggy’s Fries, Coleslaw, Quinoa, Seasonal Vegetables and Mashed Potatoes
- Penne AlfredoPenne pasta sautéed with garlic, onions and tomatoes in a rich parmesan sauce with grilled or blackened chicken or shrimp.
- Buffalo Mac-N-CheeseTender shell pasta tossed with rich cheese sauce laced with Iggy’s Hot Sauce and crumbled bleu cheese. Chicken or Shrimp
- Coconut Shrimp DinnerIsland style coconut or southern popcorn style shrimp served with vegetables and your choice of rice or fries.
- Key West MagiYour choice of fresh fish grilled or blackened served with coconut rice, mango salsa, and fresh veggies. Your choice of Salmon, Mahi, Grouper
- Grouper PicattaGrilled or blackened and smothered in homemade lemon butter caper sauce. Served with fresh vegetables and your choice of a side. Sub Mahi, Salmon, or Chicken
- Low cal Chicken CatalinaTender chicken breast lightly blackened and served over citrus chili vinaigrette and topped with roasted corn black bean salsa. Served with SoCal Salad and chips
Served for Lunch Only 11am-3pm Your choice of a cup of soup or salad and 1/2 sandwich for $6.99 or Choose a cup of soup and side salad for $5.99
- Soups & SaladsCup Black Bean Cup Conch Chowder Cup of Soup of the Day Side House Salad Side Caesar Salad Side Capri Salad Baby Wedge Salad
- Sandwiches & Wraps1/2 Cuban Sandwich 1/2 Turkey BLT Club 1/2 Pressed Bistro 1/2 Caesar Salad Wrap 1/2 Mediterranean Wrap 1/2 order of Buffalo Chicken Mac-n-Cheese 1/2 order of Chicken Alfredo
- Ultimate Bloody MaryThis Bloody Mary is stuffed featuring Absolute Vodka and Iggy’s own homemade secret recipe.
- The Perfect MargaritaMade with a special blend of Tequila imported and bottled by Patron exclusively for us.
- Mango MargaritaWe’ll take any excuse to shake up a great margarita! Made with Avion Tequila and a house made fresh mango blend.
- Iggy’s Traditional MojitoCruz Rum, fresh mint, sugar and lime juice.
- Tito’s Twisted TeaTito’s Handmade Vodka mixed with our freshly brewed Lipton Tea. Also great with lemonade!
- WineWhite Wine Kenwood Sonoma Chardonnay Brancott Sauvignon Blanc Montevina Pinot Grigio Chateau Ste. Michelle Riesling White Sangria Red Wine Z Alexander Brown Uncaged Josh Cellars Cab Red Sangria
- BeerDomestic Budwiser Bud Lt Miller Lt Michelob Ultra Coors Lt Sam Adams Amstel Lt Yuengling AmberBock Import Corona Corona Lt Heineken Heineken Lt New Castle Guinness Dos Equis
- VodkaAbsolut, Absolut Citron, Ketel One Skyy, Tito’s Hand Made Vodka, Pinnacle
- Bourbon & WhiskeyJim Beam, Jameson Irish Whiskey, Maker’s Mark Crown Royal, Jack Daniel’s, Fireball
- ScotchJohnnie Walker Black, Glenlivet
- GinTanqueray, Beefeater
- RumMalibu, Captain Morgan, Cruzan, Myers
- TequilaPatron Silver, Sauza Blue, Avion Silver
- Cognac & LiqueursHennessy Grand Marnier Kahlua Baileys Jager
Ask your server about our fresh seasonal dessert.
- Lava MeltdownWarm chocolate cake with melting center. Served with raspberry sauce and whip cream. Add ice cream for $1.00
- Skillet Cookie SundayCookie dough mixed with milk chocolate chips and baked to order. Topped with ice cream and fudge.
- Key Lime PieDeep dish Florida classic.