Baked Potatoes Sweet Potatoes
Crispy skins, fluffy, nutritious interiors, split and blessed with either Butter or EVO (for vegans) ... then swamped in one of our "stuffing" varieties, and topped off with a sprinkle or dollop ..whichever goes better. This are HUGE potatoes. You will not go hungry!
- The Texan (Chilli) / $13.50Alberta Beef Chilli to warm you from the inside out, ladled over our delicious baked potato fresh from the oven. (you can add extra hot sauce if you really need to!) We top it off with a dollop sour cream. You can add cheese and chives if you choose (included in the price)
- The Mexican ( Street Corn) / $13.50Warmed sweet corn, with a creamy mayo based topping, infused with lime and chilli and topped off with shavings of hard cheese.
- The Hog (Pulled Pork) / $13.50Sticky and heady with smokey BBQ flavours, this Pulled Pork is made with coconut sugar to cut the calories but amp up the flavour. You will come back for more! Served with a dollop of home made coleslaw
- The Classic Fully Loaded / $13.50Bacon bits, sour cream, grated cheese and chives (let us know if you would like your cheese melted)
- Boozy Chicken and Mushroom / $13.50White wine and cream sauce suspend delecately flavoured chicken and mushrooms. A true crowd pleaser (thickened with potato flour)
- The Quebec (Poutine on a Baked Potato) / $13.50Squeaky cheese curds are loaded into our fluffy hot potato and enrobed in a hot delicious gravy (much healthier than the Quebec version!)
- The French (Ratatouille) / $13.50Packed full of flavours from the Med, this Provencal dish is garlicky and delicious.
- The Irish (Rich Beef Stew) / $13.50Alberta Beef, cooked long and slow with carrots, onions, garlic, beef stock and red wine (Thickened with potato flour) *** If we are at a brewery then... we flavour our stew with the ale from the Brewery we are visiting *AND because beer is not gluten Free we have to remind our customers that .... there may be Gluten in this menu item, but all efforts are made to keep it completely separate from all other food stuffs to avoid cross contamination.
- The Brit (Baked Beans & Sharp Cheddar / $13.50A British favourite..... Hienz baked beans and shredded Cheddar (proper Cheddar..not the orange stuff) Lots of fibre and flavour!
- The Canuk (Bacon cubes, melted cheese and maple Syrup / $13.50Canadian bacon, and maple syrup, on top of a bed of melted cheese.. pure indulgence from the homeland
- Ze German (German Sausage) / $13.50German Sausage in a mustard dressing topped with Sauerkraut.
- The Taj / $13.50Rich and aromatic butter chicken, drenched in Indian spices, tomatoes and cream. We top if off with Sour Cream and some green onions for a splash of more colour and drama.
On the food truck we will always have at least two varieties of our fresh soup available. In addition to our 12oz 'on the go' bowl we can sell you a larger carton (either 24oz or 32 oz) to take home to freeze or eat later. ($12 or $15 respectively) Nutritional information is available on request for all our menu items.
- Green Velvet / $7Garlicky, and smooth Spinach and Broccoli soup, blitzed with cream cheese to bring you the most delicious silky soup you will ever eat.
- Woodsy Mushroom / $7Portabella Mushrooms, mixed with other varieties and shredded, are roasted with garlic and olive oil and then simmered in our veggie stock, before being blitzed with a healthy glug of silky smooth coconut milk to create the most delicious mushroom soup you have ever had.
- Liquid Sunshine, Mexico in a bowl / $7Sweet corn soup, spiked with lime and chilli, and smoothed out with goat's cheese. It's a cup of heaven
- Carrot & Ginger / $7A warming soup of Carrots and fresh Ginger, spiced with Cinnamon and Cumin, and blended in our veggie broth and coconut milk, giving it a smooth, sweet finish.
- Roasted Root Veggie / $7Carrots, Shallots, Parsnips, Butternut Squash, Pumpkin and Garlic are roasted with EVO and Rosemary, then blended with our house Veggie broth to make a gloriously flavourful, nutritiously packed soup
- Roasted Butternut Squash / $7Nutty and divine, we roast our Butternut Squash so that it caramelizes into a delicious soft fruitlike consistency and then we mix it with our Veggie broth and it is YUMM
- Chicken and Sweetcorn / $7Our only soup containing meat. Thick with shredded chicken and sweetcorn, suspended in a rich chicken bone broth and thickened with a small amount of cornflour. It's garlicky and delicious.
Desert Sweet Potato Varieties
We have a limited number of Sweet potatoes each day. In addition to our amazing savoury options, we also offer two types of Desert!
- Scorched Sweet Potato with Butter, Brown Sugar and Lime / $14After baking our Sweet Potatoes in our oven, we cut them, score and caramelize the flesh, before lathering it with butter and brown coconut sugar and giving it another good afterburn with our bow torch! ... then we squeeze fresh Lime juice over it. Flavours to transport you to a better place!
- Sweet potato with Maple Syrup & Toasted Marshmallows / $14Baked Sweet potatoes, split and fluffed to take butter, maple suryp and topped off with marshmallows and a final flash of our torch to add that smoky flavour and chewy topping. Great for those with a sweet tooth!