potatos and sweet potatoes
We source our amazing organic spuds from a fabulous farmer in Strathmore (check out our blog!) We use the Agria, a German variety, which gives a wonderfully crispy skin and a delicious creamy and fluffy centre. All our fillings are also available on Sweet Potatoes too at an extra cost. Nutritional information on all our menu items is available on request
- Baked Potato with ChilliAlberta Beef married with spices and aromatics to create a sublime rich chilli which melts painlessly on the tongue, but leaves you wanting more. We believe in flavour not blowing your head off! Filling and satisfying, you are likely to want this again. Garnished with Sour Cream, Chives and Bacon
- Baked Potato with Pulled PorkSmokey and sticky! Our Pulled Pork has been left to gently cook for hours. Rubbed in a subtle mix of spices, we give it plenty of time to develop flavours and its own unique sauce. Once cooked to perfection, we shred it and introduce it to yet more deliciousness, creating a smokey, sticky pulled pork with a flavour profile that's not too sweet, and will leave you wanting more!
- Baked Potato with Irish StewOur Irish Stew will have you speaking in a Brogue after eating it! Alberta Beef, cooked long and slow with shallots, garlic and organic root veggies in a rich beef broth. Thickened only with potato, this will stick to your ribs and make you think of those stews Grandma made.
- Baked Potato with Chicken and MushroomsRoasted Chicken is shredded and mixed with garlicky crimini mushrooms. Once these flavours have mingled, the chicken and mushrooms are enrobed in a creamy sauce made from chicken broth and thickened with potato. Absolutley yummy
- Baked Potato with RatatouilleThis one is a favourite with those who don't love meat.. and on a Sweet potato..let me tell you these don't last long! Locally sourced organic veggies, including fresh tomatoes, courgettes, yellow squash and eggplants are thrown lovingly together in a pot with virign olive oil and plenty of garlic and left to party together until tender and perfectly suited to eachother. After which, we stuff our potatoes with it for a plant based feast made in the Med.
- Vegan Pulled Pork (smoky shredded mushrooms)In our opinion one of the most exciting vegan dishes available! ... Portabello Mushrooms are sprinkled with extra virgin olive oil and roasted with onions and garlic until tender. Once cooked to perfection they are annointed with our blend of smoke and molasses. You will give up meat for this one!
- Baked Potato with Sour Cream and ChivesIt's the standard... and everyone still loves it! So we keep it around for those who just want to indulge in what they love. **For Non Veggies, we often have our own home made bacon on board... just ask and you shall receive!