Quesabirrias Plant Based Vegan Tacos
Birria tacos, is traditionally an addictive sweet, sour, slightly spicy, and utterly savory Mexican beef stew that’s slow cooked until the meat is tender and fall-apart juicy and delicious. We had the idea to make a plant based birrias taco. Served in a with handmade corn tortilla, The Butcher's Son mozzarella vegan cheese, onions and cilantro. Served with a conzome, recommended to dip the whole taco into the consome and they flavors will blew up after that.
- Rajas Poblanas$5
- Coliflor con Piña$5
- Espinacas & Roasted Bell Pepper$5
- Black Beans$5
Tabla de Tacos
We serve the tacos on a handmade corn tortillas with cilantro, onions, salsas and grilled onions on a flat wooden plate.
- 5 Tacos$23.75One quesabirria taco of each
- 10 Tacos$46.50Two quesabirria tacos of each
- Handmade corn chips$2
- Handmade corn chips and salsa$3
- Refried beans c/ queso fresco$5
- Whole beans$4
- Green rice$5
- Buñuelitos Caseros$5Crispy thin flat flour tortillas dusted with organic sugar and cinnamon.
- Churros$5Traditional Mexican Churro dusted with organic sugar and cinnamon.
- Platano frito$7Fried plantain with sweetened condensed milk.
- Flan casero$7Organic egg custard with vanilla and caramel.