At THE BEAR, we have an ever expanding list of over 40 cocktails. Some classics, mostly BEAR originals. Below is a taste of what we offer.
- HONEY MONSTER$18Fireball Whisky liqueur, Apricot Brandy, Orange juice, fresh grated Ginger, lemon juice and runny honey.
- SpecialSNOW CANDY$18(It will change your life) A deliciously smooth mix of Amaretto, Mozart white chocolate liqueur, Massenez fraise, strawberry puree and crème freche. Finished with grated milky bar.
- LEMON MERINGUE PIE$19Absolut citron Vodka, Crème de Cacao white, vanilla & lemon syrups then shaken hard with fresh lemon juice and egg white. (Tastes like you think it should)
- THE IRISH MARGARITA$19A large measure of Jameson whiskey, shaken with Amaretto, fresh lime, pineapple and agave syrups, with a touch of fresh ginger. (To be sure, to be sure.... gringo)
- FOR F*#@ SAKE$18A Bear size measure of Gekkeikan Sake, Cointreau, fresh lemon juice, coconut and pineapple syrups, then shaken with grapefruit juice and apricot nectar. (Easy drinking)
- FIRST BLOOD$19Tanqueray gin, cherry liqueur, Sweet vermouth, Lillet red and a dash of walnut bitters. All stirred into a Laphroaig filled glass and finished with a caramelised balsamic strawberry. (Sweet, dry, complex, strong)
- GINGER BEAR$18Fresh limes, muddled with brown sugar, honey and grated ginger, then stirred into a large spiced rum and topped with ginger bear.
- I KILLED AN APPLE$18Zubrowka Bison Grass vodka, with apple sour liqueur, apple puree, rhubarb bitters, fresh lime, grated ginger & a splash of ginger wine.
- NOT AN ESPRESSO MARTINI$19Patron XO cafe with Mozart white vanilla chocolate liqueur, Cointreau and Frangelico. Shaken, whisked till sexy and finish with Maltesers.
- THUNDERBALL$20Bulleit rye and Fireball whisky liqueur stirred with Stones ginger wine, mead liqueur and a healthy squeeze of fresh lime. Poured over a chilli infused ice ball, with a cinnamon and honey surprise.
- BOTH BARRELS$24A powerful, yet refreshing blend of fresh limes, brown sugar, rhubarb bitters, a dash of apricot nectar and then 12 y/o Appleton rum. Stir with ice and finish with Lagavulin 16 y/o whisky on top.
- AMERICAN HONEY OLD FASHIONED$20Stir into ice a large American honey bourbon with fig jam, fresh pink grapefruit, plum & angostura bitters. A squeeze of lime finishes it.
- AS YOU WISH$20A smooth blend of 4 Pillars Christmas Gin (a good gin is not just for Christmas), Red Vermouth, Dom Bénédictine, Strawberry Puree, add a dash of Orange bitters and finish with caramelised Balsamic Vinegar.
- SpecialLOUNGE LIZARD$191800 Blanco Tequila with Cointreau, St Germain Elderflower, fresh lime and green apple puree . Throw in a slice of chilli for a kick and finish with Lemon & Strawberry sugar.
- BANANA SPACESHIP$20Cargo Banana Spiced rum, with Sailor Jerry and Kraken Rum. Add Banana puree, pineapple juice & lemon syrup. Topped with whipped cream, lollies and of course, a spaceship.
- WHAT WOULD STEPHEN FRY DRINK$19From the garden, chopped cucumber (darling), fresh lemon, apple puree and ginger, then stir in elderflower liqueur, Lillet blanc, Tanqueray gin and grapefruit bitters. Garnished with rosemary for beautifulness.
At The Bear, we always have 2 European tap beers and a rotating selection of 12 different cans and bottles. Below is just a taste of what we do.
- Liebenweiss$9(GER) 5.5% Wheat beer. Slightly fruity.
- LORD NELSON THREE SHEETS$11(AUS) 4.9% Very popular pale ale. Brewed locally at The Rocks.
- KOOK$11An unique blood orange pale ale.
- SYDNEY CIDER$10(AUS) 4.5% Fresh crushed apples, fermented with champagne yeast then lightly carbonated. Clean & crisp.
- ASAHI BLACK$12(JAP)5.5% Smoother than a cashmere codpiece.
- AGAVE & GINGER CIDER$10(AUS) 4.5% Cheeky, Playful, Spicy, and she wants you.
- OLD ROSIE SCRUMPY CIDER 500ml$15(GBR) 7.3% Grow up, this is real cider.
- MATSO MANGO BEER$11(AUS) 4.5% Tastes of beer & and mangos. It’s Mango beer.
- TWELVE SIGNS SAUV BLANC/SEM$8.50
- RHINELANDER RIESLING Clare Valley (SA)$11
- SCORPIUS SAUV BLANC - Marlborough (NZ)$10
- THREE PONDS CHARDONNAY - Hunter Valley$11
- ASTROLABE PINOT GRIS - Marlborough (NZ)$12
- BIMBADGEN VERMINTINO - Hunter Valley$10
BUBBLES AND ROSÉ
- VILLA SANDI PROSECCO - Treviso (ITA)$10
- VINACEOUS ‘SALOME’ ROSÉ TEMPRANILLO -(WA)$10
- KINGSTON PETIT VERDOT (House) –Riverland (SA)$8.50
- COPPABELLA PINOT NOIR – Tumbarumba(NSW)$10
- SMOKIN BARREL MERLOT - Barossa Valley (SA)$10
- PAXTON TEMPRANILLO - McLaren Vale (SA)$11
- MARGAN ESTATE GROWN SHIRAZ - Hunter Valley$11
- VINACEOUS MALBEC – Margaret River (WA)$12
- SKIMSTONE BARBERA – Mudgee (NSW)$12