Served from 9.30am - Midday.
- Nourish Porridge / £4.75Gluten free oats, with milk of your choice, served with blueberries, raspberries and an optional sprinkle of nuts and or organic honey.
- Banana and Blueberry Pancakes / £5.50Served with natural yoghurt, blueberries and mixed nuts.
- Smashed Avocado / £7Delicately seasoned with lime and paprika on lightly toasted bread, served with roasted cherry tomatoes.
- Buffalo Bun / £6.25Two pan-fried free range eggs, a thick chunk of melted mozzarella cheese and hunks of sautéed mushroom, served in a wholemeal bun.
- Spinach Pancakes / £7.95Served with lime and chilli butter served with roasted tomatoes (add a poached egg if you fancy)
- Baked Avocado and Eggs / £7.95Topped with cheese and pine nuts served with roasted tomatoes.
- Thornes Free Range Eggs / £5.802 Scrambled, poached or boiled eggs, served on two slices of homemade toast.
- Nourish style just toast / £2.75Your choice of bread (GF available), with butter, (vegan option available) Jam, marmalade, ‘Pip&Nut’ peanut butter or our local honey.
- Sides: / £2Roasted tomatoes, Lightly sautéed chestnut mushrooms.
- Grilled Halloumi side / £2.50
Served Monday to Friday from Midday - 2pm.
- Salted Edamame Pods / £3
- Olives / £3
- Hummus / £3.50Pomegranate and Beetroot hummus served with herbed pitta bread.
- Homemade Soup / £6.50(please see blackboard for daily soup choices) served with bread of your choice
- Spinach Pancakes / £7.95with Lime and Chilli butter served with a seasonal salad. (add a side of Halloumi for £2.50)
- Quiche with a Flaxseed and Quinoa base / £8Served with a selection of three seasonal salads (please see blackboard for quiche choices)
- Mezze Plate / £14.95Falafels, tahini dip, beetroot and pomegranate hummus, tzatziki and olive tapenade, halloumi slices and char grilled vegetables served with crudités and warm flat bread (£8.25 / £14.95)
- Thai Tempeh Curry / £8.50A blend of lemongrass, coriander, coconut, lemongrass, coriander, coconut and lime served with cauliflower rice or wholemeal flatbread
- Nut and Hempseed Burger / £8.50With homemade guacamole and caramelised onions in a whole meal bap (Gluten free upon request) - served with a salad garnish and a portion of roasted sweet potatoes.
- Butternut Squash Bruschetta / £7With goats cheese and walnuts, drizzled with local honey and served on wholemeal sourdough. Served with seasonal salad.
- Tomato Bruschetta / £7With avocado and basil topped with melted mozzarella and served on wholemeal sourdough. Served with seasonal salad.
- Wholemeal wrap / £6.50Choose either sweet potato falafel, tzatziki and grated red cabbage salad OR grilled halloumi, roasted red peppers and pesto
- See our blackboard for todays specials and ask to see our selection of delicious homemade cakes.
- Loose Leaf Teas / £3.50DIGEST TEA - Meadow sweet, chamomile and marshmallow root. CHILL OUT - Lemon verbena, lavender and lime flowers. SNEEZE EASE - Elderflower, cat mint and nettle. GODDESS BLEND - Chamomile, lavender and rose.
- Local Honey, Lemon & Fresh Ginger / £3
- Organic Yogi Tea / £2.50We have a vast selection of Yogi Teas along with green tea, peppermint and three mint tea.
- Breakfast Tea / £2.50(Earl Grey, Rooibos, Organic English Breakfast, Assam)
All our coffee is made with Organic free-trade coffee beans. We use organic semi-skimmed milk, but can also offer soya, oat or almond milk.
- Americano / £2.30
- Flat White / £2.60
- Cappuccino / £2.60
- Latte / £2.60
- Mochaccino / £3Add that chocolatey twist!
- Espresso / £1.80
- Double Espresso / £2.50
- Hot Chocolate / £2.75
- Fresh juices and smoothies / £4All our juices and smoothies are freshly pressed to order. Please see blackboard for today’s choices.
- Whole Earth sparkling drinks / £1.75Elderflower, Cranberry or Ginger.
- Cambridge Juice Company / £2.50Orange & Clementine, Raspberry & Apple, Apple, Apple & Elderflower
- Bottled mineral water / £1.75
- (A gold star next to an item on our menu is simply a representative of our customers tried and tested favourite dishes)