Small $4.25 Medium $6. Large $8.50
- Honey LavenderTwo of Mother Nature’s most exquisite flavors and scents come together in this lovely combination, blending the silky smoothness of honey from local bee farmers with the divinely delicate floral notes of lavender. Fresh lavender leaves are steeped in rich Rasband cream and milk overnight, infusing the dairy with the aroma and essence of the lavender. The honey is then added to produce a sweet yet bold sensation. The experience is like being in a meadow on a summer afternoon. Ingredients: Half-and-half, heavy Rasband cream, local NM honey, lavender leaves, and a pinch of salt.
- Lemon CreamThere’s nothing better than a cool, refreshing glass of lemonade on a hot summer’s day. Inspired by this classic summer sensation (as well as the sweet taste of lemon curd-filled donuts from his favorite donut shop in Houston, Texas), Freezie Fresh owner Xzavian created this robust and thirst-quenching flavor perfectly suited to beating the heat on sizzling summer days. Ingredients: organic lemon juice, lemon zest, cane sugar, and cage-free eggs.
- Salted Caramel With Red ChileThe zest of red chile meets the sticky sweetness of rich caramel in this made-in-heaven combination: the Salted Caramel With Red Chile. Inspired by the native cuisines and flavors of the Southwest, this exciting and balanced blend, which isn’t too spicy for kids while not being too bland for adults, is like the ultimate New Mexican culinary experience. The red chile provides the kick while the homemade caramel soothes the palate, creating a full-bodied tasting experience with every spoonful. Ingredients: Homemade caramel sauce, flaky Maldon salt, heavy cream, red chile powder, cage free eggs.
- Melted Chocolate ChipThat most iconic of ice cream shop flavors gets taken to the next level here at Freezie Fresh, going the extra mile to make it even richer by using higher quality ingredients and paying closer attention to the ice-cream making process. Whereas most chocolate ice creams are made by simply adding cocoa powder to cream, we use real 60% dark chocolate chips, melting them into a gooey, delicious fudge sauce and blending that with luscious heavy cream for the ultimate chocolate flavor. Ingredients: 60% cacao dark chocolate chips (melted), cane sugar, cocoa powder, heavy cream, and half-and-half.
- Pinon CoffeeThe quintessential taste of the American Southwest meets the pick-me-up kick of dark roasted coffee beans in this perfectly balanced flavor combination. A puree of piñon nuts and whole dark roasted coffee beans is soaked overnight in rich, delectable cream, producing a smooth, sublime flavor that can be enjoyed at any time of the day. Ingredients: piñon nuts, dark roasted coffee beans, heavy cream, half-and-half, and cage-free eggs.