Day Specific Menu
Day specific menu will help us keep our waste at zero and at the same time deliver prime quality, extremely fresh dishes to you. You will need to put in your orders by MIDNIGHT the day before. Otherwise, we will not be able to fulfill your order. For instance, if you would like to have our Chicken Kabob on Monday evening, we will need you to order that by MIDNIGHT on Sunday at the latest. We will be delivering up to 1 Km radius of the Poet Cafe between 5 PM - 6 PM free of charge and up to 8 Km radius of the restaurant with a delivery fee. The pickup is at 5 PM every day.
- Monday - Saffron Chicken Kabob$18Juicy chicken thighs marinated in yogurt and saffron served on basmati rice with a side of chargrilled tomatoes, and house salad with tahini dressing.
- Tuesday - Persian Meatballs$17.50Minced beef and lamb, fresh herbs, barberries, walnuts, cooked in a tomato-based sauce, served with Egyptian pita bread and a side salad.
- Wednesday - Southern Rice and Shrimp$18Juicy plump white shrimps, layered with basmati rice, tamarind, cilantro, and spices, topped with sauteed dates.
- Thursday - Signature Burger$17Our beloved burger has made a comeback for this menu! Served with a brioche bun, 8 oz juicy burger, cooked to perfection, comes with a side of fries, house salad, and baked beans.
- Friday - Chicken Wings (2lbs)$25You have two flavours to choose from. 1) Harissa Hot 2) Lime and Pomegranate (Sweet and Sour) crispy wings served with celery, carrots, zaatar tahini dipping sauce, and coleslaw.
- Sweet and Sour
- Half Spicy | Half Sweet and Sour
- Saturday - Cod in Tomato Sauce$17Melt in your mouth Codfish, poached in a garlicky tomato sauce, served with a side of basmati rice, and house salad.
- Sunday - Lamb Shawarma$19Shawarma style sliced leg of lamb, tahini, labneh tzatziki, zaatar, harissa hot sauce, served on top of Egyptian pita, and a side of the house salad.