Sold by 4 oz units, or by live tray. A pre germination weight of tray is taken and tared from final weight. Minimum order of 2 trays or 16 oz for delivery. Ask about discount for standing orders. If you don't see what you're looking for, we're happy to add varieties.
- Sunnys$16A hint of nuttiness with a refreshing crunch. $16/ 4 oz
- Mild Mix$16A blend of brassicas including kale, broccoli, kohlrabi and cabbage. $16/ 4oz
- Spicy Mix$16A colorful blend of red and green mustard varieties with a wasabi kick. $16/ 4 oz
- Mizuna$16Mild mustard flavor with fancy toothed leaves.$16/ 4 oz
- Genovese Basil$20Authentic Italian basil variety. $20/ 4 oz
- Cilantro$20Standard cilantro variety. $20/ 4 oz
- Ruby Red Chard$20Mild earthy flavor with vibrant red stems. $20/ 4 oz
- DillMild dill flavor with delicate feathery leaves. $20/ 4 oz
- Popcorn Shoots$20Super sweet crunch with a vibrant yellow color due to being grown in dark. Sold cut only @ $20/ 4 oz (trays unavailable for sale unless proper growing conditions are available at your site)
- Bulls Blood Beets$20Mild beet flavor with beautiful burgundy color. $20/ 4 oz
- Red Rambo Radish$20Very mild radish flavor with attractive dark purple leaves. $20/ 4 oz
- Carrot$20Mild carrot flavor with finely textured leaves. $20/ 4 oz
- Dark Opal Basil$25Mixture of sweet basil and mild spice flavors. Beautiful variegated dark purples and greens. $25/ 4 oz
- Garnet Amaranth$25Very mild flavor, but the lovely magenta color brightens any dish. $25/ 4 oz
- Red Veined Sorrel$25Gorgeous red variegated leaf with vibrant lemon flavor. $25/ 4 oz
- Tendril Peas$16A sure favorite! Loaded with fresh garden pea flavor. $16/ 4 oz
- Lemon Basil$20Close to it's Italian counterpart, with a touch of lemon. $20/ 4 oz
Limited availability. First come, first served basis. As the girls naturally expand their flock, we'll have more to offer.
- Eggs$5Laid by a small flock of Barred Rock and Easter Egg hens. Free Range, Organically Raised. These girls enjoy all sorts of veggies and live for the growth mats left over after microgreen harvests! They especially LOVE squash and beets, which lend to the vibrant orange yolks they are producing. $5/ dozen.
Fresh From the Garden
Limited seasonal availability. Orders accepted in advance.