TAPAS / ENTREES
- Corn chips with house-made Guacamole$5(Gluten-free, Vegetarian)
- Cassava (Brazil)$10Fried yuca chips served with house made aioli. (Gluten-free, Dairy-Free, Vegetarian)
- Baked parmesan cheese buns$14Pão de queijo from Brazil is served with sea salt and homemade smoked butter. 4 pieces. (Gluten-free)
- Fried spicy chicken wings$15Fried spicy chicken wings or Chicharron de Pollo if you’re in the Dominian Republic, come with a red cabbage & apple salad. Served with jalapeño mayo. 4 pieces. (Gluten-free, Dairy-Free)
- Grilled Corn Pieces$12Maiz Callejero is Peruvian corn served ‘street style’ topped with aji verde salsa and feta cheese. 4 pieces. (Gluten-free, Vegetarian)
- Delicious cheese and sweet corn fritters$2Cachapas from Venezuela come served over an apple and cabbage slaw with jalapeño aioli. $2 a piece. (Gluten-free, Vegetarian)
- Fried Jalapeño Poppers$2Jalapeño stuffed with rich cream cheese and cooked until golden brown. $2 a piece. (Vegetarian)
- Sweet Potato Fries$10Sweet potato chips served with sea salt and sour cream. (Gluten-free, Vegetarian)
- Soup of the Day$10Ask our staff which delicious soup or stew our chefs have for you today
- Creamy layered potato bake$12or Papas Chorreadas in Colombia, comes mixed with coriander, tomato, dill and 3-cheese sauce. (Gluten-Free, Vegetarian)
- Brazilian Shepherd’s Pie$15The Escondidinho is a beef, tomato and rosemary stew with cheesy cassava & potato mash. (Gluten-free)
- Nachos - Vegetarian$10Corn chips, 4 bean mix & cheese. (Vegetarian)
- Nachos - Beef$13Corn chips, beef, 4 bean mix & cheese.
- Nachos - Chicken$13Corn chips, chicken, 4 bean mix & cheese.
- Quesadilla$10Two tortillas filled with cheese and jalapeños then pan fried. (Vegetarian)
- Burrito - Vegetarian$1010 inch wheat tortilla filled with rice, beans, cheese and onion. (Vegetarian)
- Burrito - Beef$1310 inch wheat tortilla filled with beef, rice, beans, cheese and onion.
- Burrito - Chicken$1310 inch wheat tortilla filled with chicken, rice, beans, cheese and onion.
- Classic Beef Burger$16Classic Columbian Hamburguesa with melted cheese, mesclun leaf, tomato and onion chili jam with aioli on a lightly toasted bun. Served with fries.
- Chicken Burger$16Chicken Burger with melted cheese, mesclun leaf, tomato and onion chili jam with aioli on a lightly toasted bun. Served with fries.
- Brazilian Stew$16called Fiejoada in Brazil, consists of smoky black beans and bacon with morsels of chorizo and beef. Served with warm rice, farofa and tomato & onion salsa. (Gluten-Free)
- Vegetarian Empanadas.$14Bolivian style pastry parcels filled with a spicy mix of sweet potato, peas, lentils and chili (Vegetarian)
- Empanada con Carne$16Colombian style pastry parcel filled with a savoury mix of slow cooked pork, onions, potato and cumin.
- Roasted Pepper$16Known as Pimento Relleno in Peru is a whole capsicum stuffed with black beans, tomato, rice, avocado and mozzarella cheese. (Gluten-Free, Vegetarian)
- Fritada de Chancho$19Fritada de Chancho from Ecuador consists of slow roasted pork, llapingachos (a cheesy potato patty) and tomato & onion salsa.
- Oozy chocolate lava cake.$10Volcan de Chocolate (Argentina) is a chocolate lava cake with an oozy centre.
- Sangria - 1.25L$20A refreshing combination of red wine, rum, triple sec, fresh juice and lemonade infused with cinnamon and cloves.
- Diet Coke$4
- Ginger Beer$4
- Ginger Ale$4
- Guarana$7Popular cherry-flavoured drink from Brazil
- Scurvy Dog Lime & Chilli Soda$7