- Personal Tax ReturnsPersonal tax returns start at just $50.
- Self Employment ReturnsSelf Employment / Sole Proprietorship returns start at just $100.
- Rental Unit ReturnRental Unit returns start at just $50/unit.
Bookkeeping & Reporting
Whether you are starting a new company or have been in business for many years, having easy to follow and accurate bookkeeping is vital the success of your company. Having someone you can trust with what's important to you and someone with the knowledge to get you the most out of your business is crucial. If you're a person that just wants quarterly updates or someone that need step-by-step documentation, we can help. Take a look at some of the services we offer:
- Full Cycle Bookkeeping ServicesMonthly/Quarterly/Annual
- Prepare GST & PST Returns
- Prepare & Customize Financial Statements
- New Company SetupChart of Accounts, Transfer of data, etc
- Organization of Receipts & Invoices
- Corporate Tax and Year End PrepPrepare all your documents to be handed over to you accountant for tax and year end.
- Budget Prep
- Calculate Payroll Deductions
- Prepare Pay Stubs
- Organize Direct Deposit
- Prepare & File RemittancesCRA, Worksafe BC, MSP, Pensions, Group Benefits, etc.
- T4 & T4 Summary Reporting
- Record of Employment
Charities and the ability to issue receipts for tax deductions is one of the great privileges of living in Canada. However, with that comes huge responsibility in record keeping and running of the books. Smaller charities may be tempted to give this responsibility to a volunteer, but in doing so could put their charity status at risk. Benson Bookkeeping has extensive knowledge and experience with charities and the CRA. With us taking care of your books your organization will have peace of mind.
- Charitable Contribution Tracking
- Charitable Reporting Inhouse
- Year End Charitable Donation Receipting
- Restricted Funds
- Clergy Resident Deduction & Reporting
- T3010 Charity Returns